I Love You - Chp 6

I Love You

Chapter 6

A/n italic bold font is flash back


"You will love her as soon as you see Jaejoong, kun appa." Yeonhee was more excited than Yunho to introduce Jaejoong to the family.

"Did I say I will object. I know Yunho's choice would be the best."  said Jung Jong Hae, Yunho and Yeonhee's uncle.

Yunho and Yeonhee's father died 10 years ago. Since then they both considered their uncle as their father.

"Yeonhee you said she studies with you in your college, then why is it that I have never seen her." Yeonhee's mother asked.

"Umma she is a very simple girl. She doesn't like to party and hangout late nights."

"Then you should spend more time with her. And stop spending time with those other spoiled brats like you."

"Umma I am not a spoiled brat." Yeonhee defended herself.

"Ofcourse you are." Yunho entered the living room with Jaejoong.

"Oppa....don't say such things. Atleast not in front of Jae."

"Wae...she knows how you are."

"Ok stop it you two and let me meet my daughter in law." Mrs jung interupted the siblings who were busy arguing.

"Yunho was right, you are very beautiful." Mrs jung cupped Jaejoong's cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Komawo." Jaejoong blushed.

"Jaejoong I will introduce you to everyone."

"This my lovely mother, this here is my kun umma and that is the man who I look up to in my life. My kun appa, Jung Jong Hae." Jaejoong could not believe her eyes. Right there, in front of her eyes is the man who has gone out with her several times in the past.

"Think about my offer again"

"Jong hae shi I have told you I only go for parties and dinners with men nothing more than that. I' ll never cross my limits" 

The conversation she had with the man played several times in her head. Without saying anything she ran outside of the house. Everyone was shock when she left. Yunho followed her behind and stopped her before she reached the gate.

"Jaejoong wait. What happened?" Yunho turned her around. He could see the tears b out of her eyes.

"Yunho I am really sorry but..."

"Why are you saying sorry." Yunho cupped her face and wiped the tears with his thumbs.

"Yunho I don't think I can live normally. My past will always keep haunting me."

"Haven't I told you hundered times. Stop thinking about your past." Yunho didn't want to yell at her but he couldn't help. Jaejoong didn't seemed to let go of her past.

"Yunho please. I can't be with you. Please forget me." Jaejoong released herself from Yunho and left. 

"JAEJOONG STOP." No matter how much Yunho called her she didn't look back. Dejected Yunho went back inside his house.

"Yunho she is lying to you." Jonghae said as soon as Yunho entered the living room.

"Wh..what.?" Yunho didn't know what his uncle was referring to.

"I know such types of girls. They try to seduce rich guys and dream to be a queen."

"Kun appa Jaejoong is not like that."

"What do you know. I have seen her at business meetings. Everytime she comes with a different guy. You just came back Yunho, you don't know how these girls are. Yunho she is an agent."

Everybody gasped after listening to it.

"Wae..are you shocked. I am sure she wouldn't have told you this." Jonghae continued.

"Yunho is what your uncle saying true." his mother asked.

"Yes umma."

"Then why were you dating her."

"She had told me everything umma. But she didn't get in to this job because she liked but because she was forced to. Her father had forced her to be an because of his debts."

"Yunho I don't care if she had told you the truth or not. I don't want you to have any kind of relation with her." The elders of the house went back to their own rooms leaving Yunho and Yeonhee. Yunho sighed and sat down.

"Oppa" Yeonhee sat beside Yunho.

"Do you also think Jaejoong is not the right girl for me."

"No oppa....I think you both are a perfect match."

"Thankyou"

"But I don't know why she hid everything from me. I am her best friend." Yeonhee pouted.

"I don't know how will I convince the family." Yunho said and went to his room.

 

Jaejoong had been ignoring Yunho's calls and messages for a week now. She didn't even open her door for Yunho. She didn't want to see Yunho. She knew if she meets Yunho even once she will forget about everything and go back to Yunho.

*Ding dong*

Jaejoong woke up from her thoughts and looked at the door. She thought it would be Yunho again. But she made sure looking through the eye hole. Instead of Yunho it was his mother. She quickly opened the door for her.

"Anyahaseyo ahjumma" She bowed. "Please come in" She welcomed her inside and made her sit on the couch.

"Here ahjumma I made tea for you." She came from the kitchen holding a tray.

"Thankyou Jaejoong."

"Do you want to say something to me ahjumma?"

"Jaejoong I know you are a very good girl and Yunho loves you alot. I have seen it in his eyes. But Jaejoong you also know that your past will always be a part of your life. And I cannot let Yunho marry a girl who has a dark past. I am sorry but I cannot accept you two."

"Don't be sorry ahjumma. I know what you mean. And I promise you, Yunho will hate me as much as he loves me."

"Thankyou dear. I must say you are very understanding."

The minute Yunho's mother left Jaejoong cried. She cried remembering all her happy moments with Yunho. She didn't want to leave him but she didn't want him to against his family.

*ring*

Jaejoong looked at her phone and the caller id flashed a number which used to haunt her in the past. She wiped her tears and answered.

"I know Yuri you have left your job but please help me out this time. One of our regular client wants to go out with you and no one else.Just this one time"

"Ok tell me the place and time."

"Oh thankyou Yuri. 7pm at Le Ciel hotel." Jaejoong hanged up and just stared at her phone for a minute.

 

"I still can't believe she hid it from me. Why did she do this?" Yeonhee was talking to herself. She thought she failed as friend because Jaejoong couldn't tell her the truth.

"What will oppa do? he is madly in love with Jaejoong. What can I do to help them"

*ring ring*

"Jaejoong you finally called." Yeonhee said as she anwered the call.

"Hi Yeonhee how are you?"

"I am good. How are you? You just vanished like wind."

"I am good. Can I ask you for a favour."

"Jaejoong you can ask me anything. Don't forget I am your best friend."

"Thank you yeonhee and I am sorry I hid everything from you."

"Its ok Jaejoong, I don't hate you. So tell me how can I help you."

"Well I am meeting a client tomorrow at Le Ciel hotel tomorrow at 7pm. Please can you bring Yunho there. So he sees me with the client."

"But Jaejoong oppa told me you never wanted to do this. Then why now?"

"Yeonhee please just this once help me out."

"I know you are just acting to go away from oppa. Let me tell you oppa will never let you go."

"Please yeonhee help me out. I ll leave the town after tonight. But don't tell this to Yunho"

"Fine I ll be there with oppa."

'Jaejoong I ll make sure oppa never leaves you'

 

7pm Le Ciel Hotel

Jaejoong was dressed in a y black dress. She was waiting for the elevator. She had given her room number to the recptionist and her to guide her friends to her room.

She knocked at the door. 

"Come in"

Jaejoong entered her room but stopped in her steps when she saw who her client was. It was no other than Jung Jonghae, Yunho's uncle.

"Ahjussi. Did you call me here." Jaejoong asked 

"Yes I did. Because I wanted to show you your level. How dare you come to my place with my son. Don't ever dream about being a Jung."

"Ahjussi I have already left Yunho. You didn't have to do this." tears were threatheninig to fall from her eyes.

"Oh is it. Then we can have some fun. What say." Jonghae moved closer.

"Kun appa" Yeonhee entered the room just in time to save Jaejoong.

"Yeonhee what are you doing here?" Jonghae was shocked to see her niece.

"I should ask you that question kun appa." Jonghae thought it was his death when he saw Yunho there as well.

"Yunho thankgod you came. I wanted to show you that this girl still goes out for money."

"No oppa don't listen to him. Jaejoong had called me before coming here. She wanted you to see her with a client so that you forget about her."

Yunho looked up at Jaejoong whose face was stained with tears. He walked upto her and wiped her tears.

"Didn't I tell you not to cry anymore. You never listen to me." Jaejoong cried even more after listening to Yunho's words.

"Yunho those are fake tears. You have to listen to me."

"Kun appa please stop. Now I know why Jaejoong left that day. She wanted to save you. She wanted to save Jung family's name." Yunho said to his uncle.

"Say whatever you want Yunho. But this girl can never become a part of my family."

"That's good because I don't want to be a part of your family as well. From now on my family is only my mother, my sister and my Jaejoong."

"And what did you say. That she has a bad job history. But who gives them money for such jobs, disgusting people like you."

Yunho hold Jaejoong's hand and left the room with Yeonhee behind them.


5 years later

"Jaejoong where is my laptop bag." Jaejoong left the kitchen to go to her bedroom and search for the bag.

"Umma my bleakfat" She could hear her son.

"Baby just give me two minutes." She was about to leave the bedroom when a strong hand pulled her back.

"Ahh...yunho leave me.Your son is waiting for his breaakfast."

"Not before I get my kiss." Jaejoong sighed and pecked his lips and quickly went down.

"Ouch. Changmin how many times have I told you to keep away your lego toys." She limped her way to the kitchen.

"Sorry umma."

"So what are we having for breakfast?" Yunho came into the dining room in his office attire.

"pancawes" Changmin replied.

"Here. Quickly finish your breakfast. Yunho you have to drop Changmin to Yeonhee's house on your way."

"Bye umma." the small family was at door saying their goodbyes.

"Bye baby, don't tire your aunty ok. Be good to Junsu you now he is small right. You are his hyung ok." Jaejoong kissed changmin's forehead.

"And what about your big baby." asked Yunho who was holding Changmin in his arms.

"You better not skip your lunch. And I love you."

"I love you too." Yunho leaned in pecked Jaejoong's lips.

"Ok now go you two."

"Boo don't forget to take your vitamins. And take care of your self and this little one." Yunho's one hand was rubbing her slight baby bump.

Yunho left with Changmin and now Jaejoong was alone in the house. She cleaned her baby's room which was full of toys scatered around. She decided to clean her wardrobe next.  As she was cleaning her wardrobe she saw her wedding album. Soon cleaning her wardrobe was forgotten and she was engrossed in the album.

It has been 5 years since their marriage. After that day in the hotel room Yunho made arrangements for his family to go back to Boston after Yeonhee and Jaejoong's graduation. His mother refused to leave Seoul because she didn't want to stay away from her mother land in her old age. After coming to Boston Yunho started his own business which in no time was one of the biggest company in the United states. Jaejoong also achived her dreams and became a professional dancer. She opened her own dance class.

They waited for few months for Yunho's business to set and later got married in a traditional way. After two years they were blessed with their first son Jung Changmin. Yeonhee started working with Yunho and later married one of Yunho's business partner Park Yoochun. The couple has a year old son Park Junsu. And now Yunho and Jaejoong areexpecting their second child. Jaejoong found out that she was pregnant with her second baby a couple of months ago. 

Jaejoong wept happy tears remembering the happy years of her life. Sure her dance had now become a second priority but she never regreted being with Yunho. Yunho who belived in her and stood by her always. She quickly dialed Yunho's number.

"Yes boo."

"Yun..yunnie" Jaejoong hicupped as she was crying.

"What's wrong boo? I ll come right now."

"No its just my hormones acting. I wanted to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I LOVE YOU.....MUAAAH"

"I love you too boo."


I hope you guys remeber Jaejoong's client from the first chapter

His name was Jong Hae

Finally I am done with this story

I hope you guys enjoyed reading the story

Comment and Subscribe :D

Signinng off from I  Love You

New Story : The Big Fat Indian Wedding- Yunho ver

Please give this story your love and affectioon. I am collaborating with kpopgirl20 on this story

Thank you:D 

Leaving you guys with some beautiful and cute pictures 

YUNJAE WEDDING

5671389837_fa9c1319a3.jpg

yunjaemanipo6copy.jpg

46w01.jpg

BABY CHANGMIN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtEPX2IoyOkYFKnPW3XzL

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJa5YvpEx8PHfErpr7GDA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjz2t4scBl48qLGdH1BbF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW9r1SIORXlt6uv2BxkqO

BABY JUNSU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLK6uySTmk_lGW2MPeEGw

52555.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM8EC3wvARXMKLy_30pb3

ec9588eb87bd_11.jpg

 

 

I got the idea for this story from the episode of yeh hai ashiqui

You all can watch it on youtube but it does not have english subtitles

Its in Hindi

 

 

 

Picture credits : to the right full owners