I Love You - Chp 1

I Love You

Chapter 1


A beautiful girl in the mansion had just woken up with a smell of delicous food. She immediately woke up and went down to the kitchen after getting ready for the day. She knew why there was delicious food being made today as her brother and the only son of the house was returning today from Boston after completing his MBA Jung Yunho and she was the youngest in the family. Jung yeonhee was only two years younger than Yunho but he always treated her like a baby. She was more than excited to see her brother after almost 2 years.

"Wow umma what have you made today? Let me see the list" Yeonhee took the list from her mother when she saw her mother and aunt arranging the table with food.

"Oh Oho bulgogi, dak galbi,makchang, kimchi fried rice. guk and even yakshik" Yeonhee was facinated by the number of food items laid on the table. She could see that her mother and aunt has prepared all of her brother's favourite. She couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

"Oh god umma there is a limit to someone's hunger. Oppa is just coming from Boston after completing his studies and not after fighting a war." 

"So what if I have prepared his favourite dishes, don't get jealous tomorrow I'll prepare your favourite dishes" Yeonhee's mother said.

"Whose jealous I'm just saying that with the amount food that you have prepared it looks like oppa hasn't eaten anything since ages." Yeonhee tried to defend herself. Just the the maid came in and informed them that Yunho had arrived. Yeonhee sprinted out of the dinig room to the living room and literally jumped into her brother's arms. Yunho pulled her into a tight hug and swirled her around.

"I missed you, I missed you, I missed you so much" Yeonhee said still remaining in the same position.

"Oh god, move now my bones can't take your weight anymore" Yunho said in a teasing manner. Yeonhee stood straight and stared at her brother with angry eyes. 

"Look umma oppa is teasing me again" She whined and made a sad face. 

"Haha, I was just joking silly" Yunho said and gave her favourite chocolates to her.

"Annyeong-hasimnikka umma and kun umma" Yunho greeted and bowed in front of his mother and aunt in a traditional korean way.

"Aigoo I m seeing my son after two years.... how i missed you son" Yunho's mother said and hugged him tightly while crying silently.

"Don't cry now umma I m not going anywhere from now on. I m gonna stay here with you all" Yunho said as he pats his mother's back.

They all headed to the kitchen to have their lunch. Yunho was extremely happy and delighted to eat authentic korean food after two years. When they were having their lunch he noticed that someone of the family was missing.

"Ah kum umma where is kun appa" he asked

"You know him....for him business is always a priority. He has gone to Japan on a business trip. " His aunt replied

"Don't worry kum umma I' m here now. I ' ll help him out" yunho said with sincerity.

After lunch they all were sitting in the living room and yunho was giving everyone the souveniors he bought. He got yeonhee almost a bag full of souveniors but that was not because he wanted to but she had sent him a list of items she wanted from there.

At around 4pm yeonhee was getting ready to go out somewhere.

"Yah where are you going" Yunho suddenly came out of no where and asked her.

"Omo oppa you scared me. I ' m going for my dance class so bye." Yeonhee replied and was about to leave when

"Ok then i ll come with you." Yunho said and started wearing his shoes.

"Why you want to come. You just arrived , you should take rest oppa." Yeonhee said

"You know i can't stay at one place for long. So I ll drop you off to your dance class and roam around the streets and then when you finish your class we go out and chill" Yunho said and started walking off towards the car. Yeonhee had no other option but to follow him.


"Ah ahjumma give me one more odeng" A beautiful girl by the stall asked. The old lady gave her one more odeng when a young man came by her shop.

"Ahjumma give me 3 servings of odeng please" The man asked

"Mianhae son but i just gave the last serving to this young lady here" The owner said.

The man looked to his side and saw a beautiful girl eating the odeng. He saw she was gonna take her last bite when he pulled her hand towards him and ate the last bite. The girl just looked at him in shock for a few seconds but quickly recovered and said "Excuse me!! What the hell are you doing"

"Oh sorry but you heard the ahjumma this was the last one and I love their odeng since childhood" The man replied.

At the same time yeonhee approaching the stall cursing her brother as he left her behind. She saw that two people were arguing about something. She widened her eyes when she saw her best friend arguing with her brother.

"What's wrong Jaejoong" Yeonhee asked

"Just look at this man, he just ate the odeng from my hand, like literally he pulled my hand and ate it" Jaejoong said while showing the hand gestures.

"You know me yeonhee I can't control myself when its an odeng" yunho said eyes still on Jaejoong.

"You know this idiot?" Jaejoong asked

"Unfortunately yes...Jaejoong this is My brother Yunho oppa and Oppa this is my best friend Jaejoong." Yeonhee introduced them. Yunho smiled and held his hand forward for a hand shake but Jaejoong just stared at him with an angry expression.

"I know my first impression was bad but look at you, your first impression was impressive. Going all red and blue over one odeng" Yunho said.

Jaejoong just stared at him angrily and started walking towards her class.

"You are just useless oppa. Now go I ll call you after the class" Yeonhee said and ran behind Boa.

"Jaejoong I' m sorry on my brother's behalf"
"Its not your fault. Your brother..." Jaejoong couldn't finish as she received a call. She asked yeonhee to go ahead and that she ll come after attending the call.

Jaejoong hated it if she got a call from this number but she has no other choice but to answer it. She reluctantly answered and before she could speak "You have an appointment at 8pm be ready" A man spoke on the other side and hanged up.


Jaejoong was getting ready to go out. She wore a hot black  dress with beautiful silver earings. She was applying last touch ups on her make up when her phone buzzed indicating a message. The message read ' I' m waiting for you downstairs. Come fast'. She sighed and wore her heels and left the house. Jaejoong was having dinner with a business man at a luxurious restaurant when she noticed Yunho by the bar. She was surprised to see yunho there and tried to hide her face with her hand.

Yunho was sitting by the bar with his friends when he turned around and saw Jaejoong at a nearby table sitting with someone. He couldn't see who she was with as the man was facing his back towards him. He wanted to make sure if it was her so he started to move towards her table. Jaejoong saw him approaching and she was scared.

"Can we go somewhere else" She asked the man. The man agreed and they both left from the restaurant.

Yunho was walking towards her table when his friend pulled him back to the bar. He looked at the table again and didn't see Jaejoong. After having drinks with friends Yunho went home and straight to his sister's room. 

"Yah yeonhee wake up" he woke his sister up. 

"What is it" she said in her sleepy voice

"I saw your friend at the restaurant" Yunho said

"Who friend" yeonhee replied but it looked like she was talking in her sleep.

"The one i met the other day near your dance class." 

With the mention of Jaejoong yeonhee was wide awake. " You mean Jaejoong. Not possible. She doesn't like going out late nights. It must be some one else" Yeonhee said went back to sleep.

Yunho just sat on her bed and was thinking deep. He was sure it was her but after listening to yeonhee he thought may be he is imagining her. But why? that was the question playing in Yunho's head


An expensive car stopped by Jaejoong's small residential building. Jaejoong was saying her goodbyes to the man she had dinner with when the man gave her a brown envelop which she accepted.

"Think about offer again" the man said

"Jong hae shi I have told you I only go for parties and dinners with men nothing more than that. I' ll never cross my limits" With that said Jaejoong got out of the car and walked towards her building.


Is everyone liking it?

If so please comment

If i feel you'all are liking it i ll post the 2nd chp

so comment and let me know

thank you :)