Secret Past

Mister Is A Master [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days have passed since that very day happened. Though I was still disturbed, I could still pull it off. We’ve found out that M planned this for us to be tortured because we were off of our cage for once in a lifetime. We’re living like how other people are, how ordinary people are.

 

But still, we are not ordinary. We never were.

 

“Maybe we should contact someone from our institute,” Seohyun suggested.

 

We’re in the cafeteria of this school, trying to act as if we were just normal people. I didn’t talk. I just listened. They were talking about the vision I saw and concluded it may have something to do with my past. But I’ve assured them that nothing like that happened in my entire living.

 

The lady I saw wasn’t any of the faces I know. She couldn’t be my mother. I knew my mother and she’s Satan’s wife. She, both with my Satan father, sold me, not only my body but my soul to the nastiest man I’ve ever met, M. This kind of setup stole my childhood.

 

“Or maybe not,” Yoona suggested.

 

Yuri nodded in agreement. “What if they knew it already and was just planning things to kill us,” she retorted.

 

“How could you think that way? We are their most beloved angels, so why kill us?” Sooyoung seemed to be doomed in the understanding that the institute value lifelong commitment.

 

Every single fighter in the institute doesn’t last that long. I’ve seen as how each who tried to escape being killed viciously. I’ve seen so many bodies being burned, chopped or even exploded. They, M’s huntsmen, could just kill us if they want to.

 

I guess for now, the safest I could think of is pretend that I am loyal to them. I winced. I hate, no. I loathe every part of Grim Reaper. Due to my grudge I was unaware I have been smashing my cake so brutally.

 

“Hey! Jessica!” Yoona sneered.

 

I lost grip on my fork and dropped it, it made a sound. I was lost again. Lost in my hatred, yes I am. It’s like each second passed that I am exposed to the normal living, the harder it is for me. I’ve never gotten used to this.

 

I felt a hand holding me. “Are you all right, Jessica?” Yuri asked, looking so worried about me.

 

“I’m o-okay,” I stumbled through my words.

 

“You look so pale. Are you sure you’re okay?” Seohyun asked me.

 

I am feeling so different of the concern their eyes making me see. It’s different. It’s maybe I’m not used to being cared of. I smirked to the thought. I cursed my demon parents!

 

Standing up, I said, “I’m okay. I’ll go ahead to the next class.”

 

Being the selfish person that I am, I turned my back to them and started going out of the cafeteria. When I was out, I looked through the glass wall of our cafeteria building. I saw them, the four girls that I have been with through these years. I’ve known for myself that they didn’t choose for this. Some people must have pushed them into the pit hole of hell.

 

I pity them. I pity myself since I know that the only way out have to be so disastrous. Looking up the blue sky, I realized that what I am holding onto is just an empty promise from M.

 

I walked to the Green Stay which is the only area that I know is too hidden from the students. Walking through the long path, I could see myself struggling not only to save my life but the lives of the people around me.

 

Am I that kind of person? Can I really do that? Saving their asses, eh? I couldn’t even save myself out of M’s rigid grip around my throat. I can really say my difference from them. They never saw how horrible M could be in killing people. It’s like he’s beyond happy sentencing death to anyone he likes to be dead. He’s thirsty of blood, innocent blood.

 

“For Pete’s sake, save my son!” the lady, crouching in front of me pleaded. She had the chance to get out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter