Trade

Mister Is A Master [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It doesn’t even make sense! Am I that welcome here? Seriously! No armed guards, eh? I’m sure it has CCTV cameras but leaving your damn mansion unguarded is like inviting unwanted guests!

 

But then, just its exterior looks daunting, menacing and if I was just an ordinary person, I would have backed out. And I did not. I know my mission here. I need Yoona to be safe.

 

With just a gun secured behind me, I started walking near its huge gate. And I get a little weird feeling of this. It’s just that…it feels so weird. And with every step I take, my mind drifts to the others who’re left in the cabin, the girls. They do not know I am here by myself, trying to play the role of a heroine. I don’t know how they’re going to react but I’m counting on Tiffany. She has to be the stop sign.

 

*Ring-ring*

Incoming call…

Master

 

Damn you, M. I have a plan to execute and now’s not the right time to interrupt me with your schemes. Now, I doubt he’ll give me such a nice greeting because with the given situation right now, I know he has something to do with this. He’s a monster.

 

I ended the call.

 

Focusing back to the huge gate in front of me, I thought maybe I could climb over…looking up…uhm, no, it’s not a good idea. It’s freaking high! It’s ten times my height. Uh, what should I do?

 

*Ring-ring*

 

I checked my phone. What the heck, M? Couldn’t you get the message? I don’t want to talk to you right now! Ugh. I turned it off now and put it in my jacket’s pocket.

 

“Who’s there?” I heard a deep voice asked.

 

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up because of that. It sends shivers through every vein in my body. Just hearing that voice, I could tell that the owner is a real monster himself. He must have killed so many innocent people that even his voice speaks for his true yet dirty soul.

 

This is another thing what I learned through the years in being a member of Grim Reaper. I can always tell how monstrous the enemy is. And now, I can see the monster…wait! Why does he look so innocent?

 

Looks can be deceiving, Jessica.

 

Yeah, right, because I myself have been deceived by an innocent-looking man who I am ought to be having these weird feelings for. Bull! If I could turn back times, I would’ve been on the front line trying to fix what must be.

 

“The Only Jung,” he said. I froze to that. Was it him who sent me the messages? As he went nearer me, I felt how dangerous he is, and how menacing his stares were. “You accepted the Boss’ invitation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter