Revelation

Mister Is A Master [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessie, Jessie!” Suho snapped.

 

I shot him a glare. “What?”

 

“I was telling you about Yoona,” he said. I just stared at him. “We got to get her as soon as possible. They might kill her.”

 

I was tempted to tell him the truth but refused not to. “You’re right. Tonight the girls and I are on that.”

 

He frowned. “We’re going too,” he said and got me confused. “We’re going to help you.”

 

“No,” I said, stood up. “We can do it.”

 

“But we want to help!” he insisted.

 

“No, you’re staying here!” I told him.

 

He looked at me, mad this time. “, Jessica! Just because you’re an assassin doesn’t mean you can always be invincible! You and your mind!”

 

I froze. What did he just call me? I stared at him, flabbergasted. I heard it right. Tell me I did. He called me an assassin, right?

 

“What did you just call me?”

 

He then smirked. “I know what you are, Jessica. You and your girlfriends are assassins,” he said, stating the fact.

 

No, it can’t be. How did he know about us? So that’s why he’s too confident about knowing who we really are. Wait! If he knows I’m the assassin, does this mean he rem—no, it doesn’t matter!

 

I faced him, strolled near. “We are not.”

 

“Yes, you are,” he held my arm. “Remember when I was in your room? I was awake until dawn, but pretended to be asleep. I saw the mission file.

 

“I’ve been always thinking it through since the day you five girls came. Then I got answers to my questions. You and girls are assassins,” he pointed out.

 

There’s no point in lying now so firmly, I nodded my head. “You’re right. I’m an assassin but I don’t kill. How ironic, right?”

 

His brows furrowed. “What do you mean?”

 

I smirked and went back to his bed, sat down. I kept that smirk on my face. “I was chosen to be an assassin—“

 

“Chosen?” I glared at him.

 

“Yes,” I confirmed. “I’m chosen to kill, to murder, to wash everyone out of the scenes, but irony in that is… I don’t kill, murder… just mere torture.”

 

“So you’re saying you haven’t killed anyone?” he asked.

 

I nodded. “Only birds.  Haaayyy~,” I lay down on his bed. Looking up the ceiling, I asked, “Why do you trust me?”

 

“I don’t know,” he said. “I just have the feeling that I have to.”

 

I thought about it.

 

“Do you want to know my story?” I asked when I noticed him sitting on the other side of the bed.

 

He shrugged. “If it’s okay with you then, yes, I want to.”

 

“Okay here it goes. When I was just 8, I guess, I’ve been sold to a monster and up until now, I still am. I’ve never been like the other kids who play in the playground and get some friends. I am a no one. I don’t remember anything but the cruelty of my parents. They’re the ones who sold me.”

 

“Wait,” he snapped. “Your parents sold you?”

 

I smiled, “Yeah. What a poor child I was, right? But anyway, as I grew up in that kind of surrounding—kill here, kill there, guns there, guns here, blood there, and blood here—I’ve been used to it. Until one day of my 10 years of living, the monster brought me to all of his missions.” I winced at the thought.

 

“I’ve seen him kill and he even told me to try killing a man. But I refused to. I didn’t want to kill. Then he said, ‘Be trained by a fighter, and do not kill, then’. Glad that was his decision, I became a great fighter. I fought without having the feeling of guilt. Until one day…” I sighed.

 

He moved closer, looked into my eyes. “What happened?”

 

I sighed. “I wasn’t created to feel guilty but I did. I even saved someone and, though he didn’t know about it, and that’s the start of the monster’s hate on me. He hates me because after that saving I became less of a great fighter.

 

“As years passed by, I refused to accept killing missions. I’d rather be involved in a gang riot but not the killing one. Then now, he’d punished me. He wanted me to kil—“

 

“Me,” he said.

 

I sat up. “What?”

 

He just gave me a wry smile and said, “I know I’m your mission.”

 

I looked at him, scrutinizing his true emotion. And I saw betrayal. He must had felt that I am just using him and drawing him closer to me so I could kill him.

 

“Suho,” I started. “I’m not gonna kill you.”

 

“But you have to,” he said, pointing out. “I’ve read a note in the mission folder. You want to be free but you have to kill me.”

 

I shook my head. “I’m not gonna kill you. Okay?”

 

He shook his head too. “I’m gonna be dead, anyway.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter