Thoughts

Mister Is A Master [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what we saw in the old library, the boys decided to call the police. The librarian is dead. The kidnapping was so clean that it never has left any marks other than killing the librarian.

 

We’re in Suho’s house. The girls and I decided for the plan. Suho offered that we should talk about the plan on finding Yoona without telling the police. He and his 5 friends, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, D.O., and Chanyeol are with us.

 

“Seriously girls! What are you?” Baekhyun sneered.

 

I just stared at him.

 

I looked over to Suho who’s standing by the window pane, looking outside. Is it possible that he knows about us already? Why did he look so confident earlier? No. Maybe he doesn’t.

 

“Stop staring at your boyfriend, Jessica! Just tell us what you are!” Sehun yelped. He earned a death glare from me.

 

I ignored them and proceeded on thinking and sketching of the plan while Yuri is trying to track where exactly Yoona is. Seohyun and Sooyoung are on their laptops, trying to get information of whoever kidnapped Yoona. After all, we can’t tell M about this.

 

“Ugh! Why is Jessica ignoring me?” Sehun demanded.

 

“Shut the up, Sehun or I’ll kill you.”

 

“And now she’s sentencing me death,” he said.

 

They kept on interrogating us of who we are but we kept on doing our businesses. Ugh. This is the first time ordinary people know about our way of plan. And I have no choice. These boys are crazy enough not to feel scared about what they are seeing.

 

The door swung open. D.O. came, wide-eyed. Or maybe not. He’s originally wide-eyed. “I got a call from Kris.”

 

“What did he say?” –Kai

 

“The police is on it and in no time, a detective will come here,” he said.

 

“WHAT?” I yelped. “How long?”

 

*Tok-Tok*

 

We looked at one another’s eyes, sending curious glares. “He’s here,” Suho declared, stood up and walked to the door.

 

He turned to us. “Hide any suspicious things. I’m getting the door,” he said. He diverted his gaze to me. “Don’t be rude to him and don’t get confused of his questions. Be prepared for any queries, okay?”

 

I found myself nodding.

 

-

 

“Why exactly did you go there?” the not-so old man seated in front of us asked me. He’s the detective.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter