Deceive

Mister Is A Master [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessica, a doll, eh?” Sooyoung tried to annoy me. I just rolled my eyes and ate my pizza.

 

Yoona laughed his alligator laugh. “It’s just so funny. Because of her coldness, she got the name ‘Barbie’.”

 

“Back to the plan,” Yuri said. “Looks like Barbie made a great move. Tell me, Jessica.”

 

“How did you talk to that boy?” Seohyun asked.

 

“I talked,” I answered while eating my own food.

 

They groaned. What’s the matter? That was what I did!

 

“Whatever. Just tell us about this Kris Wu,” Yuri said. I didn’t say anything not until I’m finished eating.

 

I wiped my lips with my hanky before saying, “Cold. Just like me.” I stood up to go to the restroom.

 

“Where are you going, A?” I heard Yoona said.

 

“Restroom. Laters, As,” I said and walked  to the restroom. When I got there, I feel relieved. I’m sick of their stares. I just glared to shove them away. Gosh. Attention is not what I want right now. I need to make this plan a success so I can be free. So we can be free.

 

My phone suddenly rang, and I reached to answer the call. “Hello,” I said to the other line.

 

“My! My Aphrodite. How’s it goin’ there?”

 

My blood boiled upon hearing his voice. “Pretty much great, M. But it’s a little bit early you called. Try calling after couple of days,” I said.

 

I heard him laugh. “This girl. Fine, but don’t mess things up, A. You know the deal.”

 

“I know. Get lost. I still have a class, M.” Just then, I ended the call. Talking to him like that is not a new thing for me or to him. He knows me really well and he knows the way I talk. I talk without caring anyone’s feelings.

 

I was about to walk out the door when I heard people talking just outside the door.

 

“Bro, I saw a beautiful girl earlier. I bet I am in love with that girl,” a boy said.

 

“Aish! Thank goodness you’re a good boy so that makes me believe you. Who is she by the way?”

 

The other boy laughed. “I don’t know, eh. I guess she’s one of those transferees.”

 

One of us? I didn’t know we are that beautiful. But they do not know. They won’t know. But how to be in love? Why is he in love with one of us? Such a dream. We’re not going to fall in love. That’s a wishful thinking. We won’t fall in love with anyone. We’re M’s property. No one’s gonna touch M’s girls.

         

“Transferee? Hmm, We met them earlier. It’s too bad you weren’t there. Yes, they are real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter