Devil

Mister Is A Master [ON-HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was filled with silence, deadly silence. I am breathing the same air the monster is breathing…and it’s suffocating. And it’s when I felt alone…defeated.

 

“So,” the demon breaking the silence is like bringing nightmares to life. I looked into his eyes, trying to hint any sign of scare, but there was none. “As for you, you stay.”

 

With that, he turned to the grand stairs, and was taking steps when I called him. I saw his shoulders made their square, telling that he’s annoyed. And I don’t want to let a minute be left unresolved.

 

“How long will I stay here? Why do you want me? What do I have that you need?”

 

He turned to me, irritation’s obviously shown. “Tomorrow, at dinner, you will know.”

 

“No, I want to know now!”

 

“When I say tomorrow, you obey me!” I saw it. I saw the monster in him ready to devour every part of me, ready to snarl my flesh. That’s the first time I ever felt so scared, so deeply helpless. It feels like I’m too tiny compared to him. It feels like whatever I do is merely useless. I am too weak that with his mere demon’s face could drain all whatever power I have.

 

As he took steps closer to me, the feeling is getting harder that aches every vein in me. The hard pounding of my heart hurts my chest so bad that I could clearly hear it in my ears.

 

Leaning closer he gritted through his teeth like a wild dog’s ready to attack. “You are so stubborn. You’re a bad girl!”

 

I glowered at him. “I’m leaving.”

 

If smile could make someone do the same, it’s not the same case with this evil in front of me. His doe eyes are flaring fire that scares the hell out of me. “You can’t. You won’t.”

 

“I will,” I turned around, and walked away. Just when I thought I could get out of that ing huge door, hard grips spun me around, hit my back that made me stumble to the floor. I figured that one of the men did it. And it made it hard for me to get up.

 

A pair of men grabbed my arms and made me stand only to drag me to the man I wanted to see dead but I knew that whatever imagined way would I try to kill him, he’s undefeated.

 

He looked so serious now. The playful smile that only pastes on his face is gone now. The two men stopped right in front of him and as soon as they stopped, I received such excruciating spank I’ve never felt before, not even from M.

 

The impact made me met the ground again harder than earlier. Only then that I realized that I was wrong to be thinking that I am invincible, that I could do it my way. The entrance is just so easy…but the exit, I doubt that.

 

I tried to get up but he did it again, so I kissed the evil’s ground, soft but in a hard way. I tasted the body fluid, the blood, dripping from my mouth. Suddenly, what th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter