Chapter 4

SHINee's Crossdresser

"Yah! Jae! Get up!"

I grumbled to myself as I slowly sat up in my bed. My eyes were unable to open fully due to the bright sun light shimmering through the open window, so I at the same time couldn't tell who had woken me up.

"Leave me alone." I flopped back down turning my back to the annoying person, all in one grunt.

I heard a distinct frustrated sigh come from behind me. "Fine, I only do this to Minho hyung, but I guess I have to do it on you now." Suddenly I felt as if someone had put there hands under my mattress. And then I became air borne. Whoever was trying  to wake me up, just flipped my mattress.

No one, I repeat.

No one wakes me up against my will.

I stood up off the floor with my teeth clenched angrily. I raised my fist about to punch the er who just thought they would get away with flipping my bed. But then before my fist could leave any bruising on the person's face I halted myself. I realized the person who had woken me up was Taeminnie.

"Oh, sorry Taeminnie... I, um.." He smiled patting my shoulder. "It's ok hyung, by the way you might want to get dressed since we are all waiting on you. Cause school is going to start within- he looked down at his wrist watch- 20 minutes." My eyes pretty much popped out of my head.

"Bwoah?! Why didn't you guys wake me up?!" He shrugged, "We thought maybe you would want to get more sleep or something." I gaped at him, then began scrambling around my room, picking up my uniform and bag with my chest wrap in it, running to the bathroom.

I slammed the door shut displaying how upset I was at their pabo actions.

I quickly stripped down pulling on my boxers, wrapping my chest wrap around me, and throwing on my uniform. All within the first 5 minutes of my bathroom time. I then roughly brushed my teeth at high speed.

If there were a record for getting ready quickly, I believe I just made a new record. 

I stomped into the kitchen glaring at every one of the guys sitting down in a relaxed position. "Why didn't you guys wake me up?" I asked deeply irritated, letting my glare land on Jonghyun leaning against the counter. He put his hands up. "Don't look at me it wasn't my idea." I walked up to him and clutched on to his collar staring him down as intimidating as I could manage.

"Who's idea was it?"

He pointed over at Onew lounging on the couch in a comfortable position with a blatant smile on his face. I marched over to the couch placing my hands on my hips.

Oh wait no, I put my arms down deciding to just cross them. "Yah, why did you say that you guys shouldn't wake me up?" He sat up, standing to his feet stepping closely to me. My heart stopped as his toes touched mine and he towered over me looking down at me. I could feel his breath gently brushing my face.To him, probably this was some kind of manly stare down.

But for me I believe I had just fallen in love.

"Because, you seemed to need more sleep. And besides. It's not like you would have any trouble with getting ready quickly, right?  I mean you are a guy, even Key doesn't take that long to get ready." My suspicions sparked as thoughts crossed my mind. Like, "Does he know?", "Is he suspicious?", and "Is my cover blown?". Key walked in from the kitchen with a frying pan. "Yah hyung, watch your mouth, unless if you want a repeat of yesterday." He coughed awkwardly faltering in his words, though soon regaining his stance.

"Whatever, let's just go to school before we are late."  

 I let out a sigh of relief as he stepped away from me, walking towards the door with the others.

That guy is always so close to finding out. I'm starting to think he's trying to bust my cover.

~Later on~

We were standing in front of the school gates, kids walking past us making no acknowledgement towards us. We had not debuted yet so we still were average people, unknown. Just normal. Might as well as bask in it while it lasts. We walked through the gates together, but Onew, Jonghyun, and Taemin separated from us to go to class.

Leaving just me, Minho, and Key.

"Jae, can I have your picture?" I cocked my head in curiosity at Minho. "Wae?" He shrugged, "No reason, just so I can have a picture of all the guys." I scratched my head quietly, but I obliged, giving him a small pocket sized picture of myself.

Minhee made me carry one around so then people could have it with my signature. I thought it was a bit self centered to carry one around for that reason, but then I guess it came in handy this time.

"Here." He smiled like a full fledged model, swooning all the girls walking by us. "Komawo Jae." Key shook his head opening our classroom's door. "I swear Minho-ah. Sometimes I worry about you." Minho turned towards him. "What's that supposed to mean?" Key rolled his eyes. "Stop trying to use your supposed "flaming charisma" before I slap you upside the head." Minho stopped in front of Key. "Why don't you stop thinking you're the almighty Key."

I could have sworn I saw the imaginary electric bolt going back and forward between both of their foreheads.

I stepped in between them. "Yah, what are you guys talking about, "flaming charisma" and "almighty Key"?" They turned to me finally giving me their attention. Key spoke. "It's our nicknames kind of I guess.. I don't know how to explain it. Like Onew is known as the leader, Taemin is the macknae, Jonghyun is called bling bling, Minho is charismatic flame, and I'm almighty Key. Ohhh we still have to give you one!" Minho and him started brain storming for a name for me.

"Yah, I don't need a name guys, really."

Though before they could speak I felt a hand soft as a feather place itself on my shoulder. I shivered instantly turning to see a girl with long black sleek hair, and big double eye lided eyes. She started straightening out my school tie as if she knew me. Girl, you better get off me before I slap the sense into you, creeper.

"Annyeong Jae, my name is Sunmi." She looked up at me smiling at me using distinct aegyo that made me want to puke. This girl has completely lost her mind doing this to the same gen- oh yeah.... I'm a guy.

Just as I was about to step away from the girl, another girl came in out of the blue throwing her arms around me from behind me. "Jae oppa you are so cute! Be my boyfriend neh?" What are these girls' problems?! Is this school full of trashy girls who like to throw themselves at poor innocent boys? Well technically I'm not a boy, aish you know what I mean.

I pried their arms off of me retreating to Minho and Key who were trying to hold back their laughter. "Umm Kamshamnida, but you guys can leave me alone now." Suddenly another girl came walking forward, having her skirt hiked up just a bit too much. She strutted her long legs over to me giving me absolutely no breathing space.

She leaned her body on to mine making me want to gag by all the perfume she had on. I'm a girl! You shouldn't be attracted to me, leave me alone!

That moment I prayed to God that I wouldn't be before class could even begin.

"Don't mind those girls Jae. You have me to care for. By the way I'm Jinnie" Before the girl could ually harass me anymore Key butted in.

He stood in between the girl and I. "Yah, leave my friend alone. And have more self respect for yourself, instead of throwing your body around like some kind of . Its really not attractive."

The girl pouted defiantly, but soon walked away. I let out a breath of relief. I placed my hand on Key's shoulder. "Komawo, you really saved me." Key turned towards me smiling. "I know what your name should be." Minho smiled also placing his long arm around my shoulders making me slightly blush. What? You would do the same!

"I think you read my mind hyung." Minho stated, then they both at the same time exclaimed in my ear.

"Flower Boy Jae!"

Aigoo, God help me.

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!

Hey guys thank you so much for reading and supporting:) so please give me your thoughts on this chapter:D And what do you think of the new poster??? You like??? And the picture part was shout out to one of the readers mblaqlover127! Thanks for the comment, and thank you to KpoppinAndJaywalkin for the comment, it made me laugh:D Thank you to the other readers and any new readers too! Please don't be silent readers, and leave me  your thoughts in the comments please:) And I think next chapter I'm going to reply to your guys' comments no matter what:P Anways please comment and or subscribe they are loved sooooo much!^.^

*hannako5678*