Chapter 3

SHINee's Crossdresser

I groaned rolling over in the bed as I began to wake up from my much needed nap. I sat up groggily ruffling my new boy cut hair. "What time is it?" I grumbled to myself. "It's time to go eat dinner." I looked over to the connected bathroom door, where I heard the voice come from. And in walked a freshly bathed Onew. Did I happen to mention the part though where he was shirtless? The only thing concealing him was a white towel wrapped loosely around his waist. My eyes practically popped out of their sockets as he flipped his wet hair out of his face.

There is a God.

I wasn't sure whether I should shriek like a silly girl, or pretend as though it didn't phase me. I couldn't decide quick enough so I ended up going with the only option left. I sat there incredulous, my mouth hanging wide open, studying every perfect detail of his body.

Let's just say he was very fit for how skinny he looked with clothes on...

"Hello?! Earth to Jae!" I shook my head roughly and tried to manage some kind of statement, or at least some words to come out of my mouth. "H-huh?" I looked up from his abdomen to his very confused and disturbed face.

Aish snap out of it Jin Ae! You're a guy! A guy, get that in your head!

I stood from the bed speaking in my deep voice again. "Mianhae I was just thinking about... How awesome SHINee is going to be once we debut." He nodded still looking a bit confused, then his eyes wandered off and suddenly he yelped. "Jae! What's that?" He pointed towards my open luggage. And there laying at the top of my bag was a black bra.

I felt like slapping myself for putting it at the top of my bag. Pabo! I coughed trying to take some time to think of an excuse.

"Ummm.. It's my ex-girlfriend's." His eyebrows furrowed deeply as he spoke even more flustered. "And you kept that? How did you even get that? Did you?...." I immediately halted his thoughts. "Aniyo! She gave it to me because I had to break up with her and she gave it to me to..... have an object of remembrance from her?" My last statement came out as a question, great I'm sure my cover is blown by now.

And on my first day here!

Though he nodded finally seeming to just want to drop the awkward subject. "Oh, arouso." I nodded also rubbing my sweating hands together. "Neh, how about I let you get changed." Onew nodded stiffly looking at me weirdly. "Neh, why don't you." I walked past him and through the door letting out a breath of relief once I closed the door.

"That was too close."

I entered the kitchen to see the others all sitting waiting. I sat down at the empty seat at the corner of the table. Though once I sat no one touched the food, which was so tempting just sitting there. "Um, why aren't you guys eating?" They all looked at me in unison, Key spoke. "We wait for everyone to be seated before we eat."

"Oh.."

My stomach grumbled, interrupting the still silence. Jonghyun groaned placing his hands on the table. "I can't do it! I just have to eat! I'm not going to try and seem all courteous for Jae, I'm eating and that's final." With those final words he began to inhale his food as if there were no tomorrow. After a couple of seconds the others followed him in his actions.

Well, everyone except for Key.

"Yah! I want to make a good impression on Jae! Stop eating! Aish, you pigs." No one listened to Key not even the obedient macknae. I smiled to myself as I began to eat also. The food tasted heavenly just like the smell. Onew walked in, fully clothed. To see the odd scene of everyone eating endlessly, and Key yelling at us.

Yeah, that was the start of my first dinner with my band members. I was actually starting to get used to their craziness.

Later on we had finished eating and Key insisted on cleaning my dishes for me. I rejected his offers repeatedly, but in the end he won the battle with his non-stop nagging. Is it even possible for guys to nag like Key? No, I don't think so.

I was walking to my room to get washed up and ready for bed when a yell from Key in the kitchen halted my steps. "Oh yeah Jae you should get your rest since tomorrow we are starting school!" My feet halted and my breathing hitched.

School?

We are going to go to school?

Boys lockeroom in P.E.?

This is not good.

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!

Thank you guys for reading and for the comments I really was happy to see them:) Please keep giving me your thoughts on the chapters they are much appreciated and help me improve my chapters for you guys!^.^ I had a question by the way, would you guys want me to reply to your comments at the end of the chapters? Or is it that too much trouble? Just wondering:P But anyways, please comment and or subscribe! They are LOVED<3 Oh yeah, and for all you dirty minds! Yes, Onew has abs!>.< 

*hannako5678*