Chapter 1

SHINee's Crossdresser

Each guy stood up from their positions, looking like deers in headlights. I tried to hold in my hysterical laughter covering my mouth. Wait! No put your hand down that's what a girl would do babo! I snapped my hand down instantly and bowed to them, speaking in my trained deep voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jae. I'm your other member. Sorry I'm late." They all instantly smiled acting as if I hadn't just walked into some kind of cage fight. The one with mushroom hair ran towards me with an adorable smile on his face. He threw his arms around my waist hugging me tightly."Hyung! It's so nice to meet you! Wait you are my hyung right?" I felt my cheeks grow hot as his arms remained around my waist like some kind of death squeeze.

"Umm, I'm 16. What about you?" He smiled squeezing me even tighter, causing my cheeks to heat up even more. Just great, just great. Minhee unnie why did you have to get me into this big mess?

"I'm 14! Yeah, I'm still the macknae, you old fart." He giggled lightly to himself, then suddenly a pair of arms pulled Taemin off me, finally letting me breath and recover from the panic attack I just had. It turned out the guy that was really short had grabbed a hold of him, and now was talking sternly to him. "Yah Taeminnie you don't talk to your hyungs like that." I smiled shyly by Taemin's little nickname. Taemin only nodded pouting slightly. "I was only trying to raise the mood hyung." Then the short guy turned back to me with a suddenly nice smile to match with his cute puppy dog eyes, why does this guy keep resembling some type of animal in my mind all the time?

"Annyeong, I'm Jonghyun, your hyung." I bowed to him a bit lower than I did for Taemin, smiling. "Nice to meet you Jonghyun op- hyung." I let out a breath of relief as I had almost slipped and called him oppa. Aigoo Jin Ae, get your head on straight. Another one of the guys, the intimidating looking one, pushed Jonghyun out of the way now standing in front of me looking deep into my eyes, almost searching for something.

Again my cheeks heated up as I began to blush a scarlet red, what is he looking at? I heard a frustrated sigh escape from one of the guys and the taller guy stepped forward pushing the weird guy out of the way. "Key stop being a weirdo, you're going to scare him." He turned back to me smiling charmingly, making my cheeks obtain an even darker red color. "By the way I'm Minho, and that weirdo is Key. Don't worry you'll get used to him." Key scoffed pushing Minho roughly making him stumble a bit back towards the couch.

"Yah! Shut up Minho, I was just looking if he eats well. By the way-he turned back towards me looking at me intently- you are too thin we have to put more meat on those bones!" I rubbed my cheeks by now just trying to get the heat of my cheeks to go down back to normal. Minho stood up straight, making himself look even taller, as he brushed himself off. "Jae don't worry about him, he's just the umma of our group. Don't worry I'll protect you." He finished his statement with a confident smile and a thumbs up.

Great, here goes my cheeks getting all hot again.

As the guys continued on at getting my bags out of the doorway, without my permission. I looked over to the left to see one of the guys had not introduced themselves to me yet. He was standing alone near by in a corner rubbing his arm nervously. I cocked my head and walked over to him sticking my hand out with a small smile on my face.

"Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you. So who are you?" The guy looked up at me to show me perhaps the most beautiful face I've ever seen. Before I had just identified him as the guy with the fried chicken, but now in my mind he was the guy with the beautiful face.

He smiled small in return slowly reaching towards my hand, but finally grasping on to it with a firm grip. "My name is Jinki, but you can call me Onew. I'm SHINee's leader." For him it may have been just a normal hand shake with any new friend you meet, but that was because to him I was just another guy. But for me the skin contact meant so much more. It was as if a flock of butterflies were let free to fly in my stomach, causing a silly smile to spread across my face. I hadn't noticed how long I had been shaking his hand like that, but then suddenly he waved his free hand in front of my face.

"Yah, Jae is something wrong?" I came back to earth to notice Onew's face only inches from mine. I blinked my eyes a couple of times in shock till finally a shriek escaped from my chest and I jumped backwards landing on something slippery. I slipped backwards landing painfully on my . I leaned back to lay on my back. "Aish.... Owwwww." Onew instantly came to my side along with the other guys who had put my suitcases away.

Key pushed all the guys away from me with a first aid kit in his hands. "Get out of my way! I have the first aid kit!" He instantly took out random things like this reflex tester, and he began hitting my knee over and over again. Which became actually painful after a while. "Yah! Jae do you feel that?! Is it working?! Is anything broken?! Tell me!" I winced grabbing the reflex tester away from my knee. "That hurts hy-hyung."

Minho pushed him off of me and began pushing down on my chest causing my back to slam back down on the hard wood floor. Ouch, do these guys know how to take care of an injured person? He began yelling random things. "Don't worry! I got this! I saw it in a drama! Yah Onew what did you do to him?!" Onew stood up with his hands up. "I didn't do anything, I swear!" Taemin ran to Onew and began shaking him crazily. "Hyung what's wrong with Jae hyung?! You know what I'll call 119." He began to run towards his phone sitting on the coffee table, but then I pushed Minho off of me and stood up.

"Aniyo! I'm fine! See? I'm fine. Nothing to worry about." Everyone all looked towards me from their crazy antics. Taemin was reaching for his phone, Key was about to attack Onew, Jonghyun was trying to pull Key away from Onew, and Minho was splayed out on the floor as I had just shoved him off of me. It was silent and I'm pretty sure I could have heard crickets and an awkward cough here an there, but then finally Jonghyun spoke easing the silence. "Ok, ok. We'll calm down. Just be more careful arouso? Hah, looks like Onew is not the only person here with bad coordination skills." Onew raised his fist to him, "Watch your mouth Jonghyun I know where you sleep." Jonghyun clasped on to his chest dramatically. "I'm so scared." Onew was about to say something back, but then Key interrupted him. "Well, I'm going to start making dinner. Jae if you want to start unpacking your room is down the hall third door on the left."

I nodded beginning to walk towards the hallway releasing a sigh of relief. "Finally, away from the craziness." I whispered to myself. I entered the hallway and walked all the way down till I reached the third door on the left. I grasped on to the cold door knob pushing the door open. I walked in admiring the pale white walls. There was a window in the front of the room, on the right was a bed with it's own desk filled with pictures a backpack on the chair and etc., while the other side of the room had the same thing, but the desk was empty.

"I guess that's my side of the room." I saw my bags were placed next to the bed. I sighed jumping on to the bed groaning inside my pillow. "Ughhhhhh....." I flipped my body over looking up at the ceiling, remembering the last time I saw my umma before I left.

"Umma I'm leaving now." I called over to her. I saw her body sitting on the couch stiffly. She didn't say a word of acknowledgement to me. She just sat there letting the silence tell me how much she despised this idea I had. I sighed walking over to the couch dropping my bags in front of her. She was staring at the tv, even though it wasn't even . "Aren't you at least going to say goodbye? Or good luck?"

She shifted her cold stare from the tv to me. She looked deeply into my eyes, as her words came out as a harsh as stone. "Why would I say that to a stranger?" My heart clenched in pain as her words seeped into my heart, burning every hopeful feeling that she would support me until it turned to ashes. Though I still was able to find enough strength to speak to her.

"What do you mean by that?" Her eyes deepened, turning almost to a darker color. Her glare was deep and intense reflecting perfectly with her voice. "You're not my daughter. My daughter is Song Jin Ae. I didn't give birth to a son named Song Jae. You're not even my blood. I don't know who you are." My lips formed a thin line as I tried to hold in my tears. I closed my eyes tightly feeling the tears build up from behind my closed eye lids.

But I wouldn't cry. I wouldn't leave her thinking I was weak. I opened my eyes once again to see her still glaring at me. How she could have so much disgust and distaste in her eyes was beyond me. Ever since I told her about my plan and how I actually made it, she had been giving me the cold shoulder. I figured that perhaps she would support me anyway, no matter how crazy my plan was. But I stand corrected as she was here now throwing daggers at me with her eyes.

I looked away from her face, but could not say anything else to her.

"Just leave."

I looked back at her and felt my heart twist and tighten in my chest as my breath could barely come to me by now. Though I followed her final orders.

I could at least do that one thing right for her.

I closed my eyes tightly as the fresh memory ceased to repeat itself in my mind over and over again. I forgot completely about my bags as I got under the covers of my bed unconsciously.

I pulled the covers over my head hiding my whole body underneath the covers letting the tears I held in before come out now.

I tightly shut my eyes letting the warm liquid slide down my cheeks knowing finally I was alone.

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!

So here is my first chapter:) I hope you liked it and such^.^ But I probably will be updating my chapters not as quickly because I am in high school:P I have research papers, homework, and etc. You know hahah>.< Oh by the way 119 is what Korea uses for 911 so just for no confusion hahahah>_< But anyways please tell me your thoughts on the chapter they are LOVED<3 So comment and or subscribe!:) Thank you and Annyeong~

*hannako5678*