Chapter 2

SHINee's Crossdresser

*Onew Pov*

I watched his body disappear behind the door slowly, and almost reluctantly.

I let out an exhausted sigh. Pressing the palm of my hand against my forehead I joined the others in the kitchen.

Was it just me or was that guy kind of....

Aniyo! Shut up Onew! Don't even go there. It's one thing to say Taemin would look pretty as a girl, but it's another to flat out think a guy who will be in your band and living with you is pretty. Aigoo, I'm thinking too much.

I need chicken, now.

I walked over to the fridge opening it up feeling the refreshing cool feel of the freezer hitting my face. But before my hands could even make contact with the fried chicken my hands got swatted by a thick wooden spoon.

"Ahhh!"

I recoiled backwards holding tightly on to my hand, which was now throbbing like hell.

I turned over to who had hit my hand and saw Key holding the spoon in his hand shaking his head. "Onew hyung you can't eat chicken now, or else you won't be able to eat dinner later on." I exclaimed in disbelief. "You could have just told me that! You didn't have to go ahead and swat my precious hand with that weapon."

Key smirked placing his hands on hips like the umma he was. "This is not a weapon hyung it's a cooking utencil. Besides knowing you if I had told you not to eat, you would have done so anyways." My mouth practically dropped open at his statement. "And yet you had to hit me with the hardest spoon we own?!" Key shrugged. "Just be happy it wasn't the cleaver." I was about to exclaim something else towards him when Jonghyun walked in holding up a notebook and pen.

"Yah, what's up with all of the hostility in here? I'm trying to write a song you know." I turned towards him, talking still quite loudly. "Your yeobo here just swatted my hand with a freaking wooden spoon!" Jonghyun nonchalantly glanced over at Key, who was still holding the spoon with pride.

He turned back towards me. "Onew hyung you can't eat any fried chicken right now, if you do you won't be able to eat later on with Jae." Him bringing up Jae made the overly pretty boy pop back into my mind. I couldn't help, but ask the guys this.

"Ummm about Jae.... Don't you think he's a bit...."

Jognhyun slumped into a near by chair. "Clumsy?"

Key turned back to his cooking. "Thin?"

Minho's head appeared from behind the kitchen counter. "Cute?"

Taemin zoomed into the kitchen going to the refrigerator for a milk refill. "Weird?"

I shook my head at all of them, sure all those words had came to my mind, but there was a specific word I had in mind. "Aniyo, different."

They all shrugged, Minho walked into the kitchen sitting next to Jonghyun playing with his fingers absorbedly.

"I guess he is, but everyone's different in their own way all the time, so you can't go judging him so soon. We just have to wait and see for the aftermath."

I was about to agree with him, and his as usual wise words, but then I noticed something.

"Wait why does Taemin get to drink his milk, but I don't get to eat my fried chicken?!"

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!

My next chapter I hope you enjoyed, and such. Sorry it's such a short update-_- I've been busy lately with school and all that stuff so haven't been updating as often, but promise to update again soon and better! Thank you to the support guys! Please comment and or subscribe they are appreciated:)

*hannako5678*