Chapter 6

Immortals vs Slayers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, can we rest here?" Minzy asked, feeling very tired. The trio have been walking for hours to find another cottege for the team to stay in. 

 

"Okay~ since I need to eat corn too~"

"Weren't you angry that we have no corn?" Lee Hi asked confused.

"Ahahaha!!! I forgot to tell you. I have the power of corn. So there wont be a day without ... ouch!" Bom kicked onto something. When she looked down, she sees Dara, Jinu and Sean lying there.

 

"Small park!!! Jinu Oppa!!! Sean Oppa!!! What happened?" Minzy ask frantically.

"C...CL turned evil..." Dara spoke as the ice on melted.

 

All three were left in shocked. Minzy crying all the way and Bom have no more appetite for her corn, or maybe not?

 

"Mianhae yeorubun... I wish I could help you..." lee Hi spoke

"Is there any cure for this?" Bom asked.

"There isn't. This world will become dark by tonight."

"What???!!!" The other five shouted.

 

15:45:12, 18 May 2068...

"CL... you know what to do tonight?" Psy asked.

"Destory Team B, Lee Hi and those stupid immortals." She answered coldly.

"Good... bring WINNER with you."

"Yes sir." CL left the room, going to meet team A, or should I say WINNER. The boys all around the room of their's, playing cards and whatsoever. CL froze the room into solid ice in a split second, making the boys stare at her.

 

"Hey! When did you esca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter