Chapter 4

Immortals vs Slayers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, you sure about this?"

"Yes... this is my last chance."

"Huh? We don't have one anymore?"

"Ya! I told you to pack more corn and you didn't listen!" Bom shouted at Minzy while roasting her corn. Little did they know, Lee Hi is in the cage sulking.

"Hey! At least feed this sulking prisoner!"

"Unless you are able to tell us where CL and Dara is!"

"I will never!" 

"Fine!" Bom scoffed ahead of them, leaving Lee Hi and Minzy alone. Minzy settle down the cage, and sat at the side. One thing for sure. They were friends.

"Why did you join WIN?"

"Me? I didn't... I was forced..."

"How? Can you tell me why?"

"Its like this...

 

10 years ago, when we were in our teenage years, my family was under poverty. My mother left our family and owing debts from the loan sharks. Once they collected the money, our family become poor. Me and my brother were left alone. Until one day, someone name PSY called my father and assured him that he will be rich if he sold one of us"

" and he chose you?"

"Yes... I told my father not to do so. However, he didn't listen. Yet, PSY threatened to kill him if he does not do so."

"That is sad..."

"Of *sobs* course..." Both maknaes turned and looked at Bom, whose makeup has smudge all around her face. Being the emotional her, the cage was set open. This time, 2NEBANG have 1 new member, Lee Hi.

 

At WIN headquaters jail, Dara is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter