Chapter 1 or teaser

Immortals vs Slayers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hanbin, take Jiwon, Yunhyung, Donghyuk, Junhoe and Jinhwan with you."

"KSY, I told you to call me B.I and Jiwon Bobby! How many times must I tell you that?"

"Sorry B.I... But do as I say." Its the usual early morning on Monday. Yeah...  they are WIN. The long form for this antonym is "Winner Is Near". Yes. They are the one who took over PSY for this company. 

 

KSY , B.I, Seung Hoon, Bobby, Jinwoo, Jinhwan, Mino, Donghyuk, Taehyun, Yunhyung and Junhoe are the 11 boys, who possess great power which threatens people to obey them.

 

This week, the are going to attack a rock houe, filled with 9 people who live together. Team A, consisting of KSY, Jinwoo, Seunghoon, Mino and Taehyun, is guarding the main entrance. As for Team B, they are guarding the backyard. Their mission this time is very dangerous. They are going to attack 9 immortals, who also possess powers.

 

"TB1, Clear."

"TB2, Clear."

"TB3, Clear."

"TA3, Clear."

"TA2, Clear."

"Good. KSY now asking for attack from TB3 at the window. TA1 kick the front door. Over and action!"

 

Inside the house

 

"ENEMY?!" No doubt this is something special about CL. B.I have the power of fire, which is the weakness of CL's power, ice. Immortals have this special power which all will have. They will be able to sense the enemy's presense is they felt anything wrong with their body. The effects are power weakening, headache, fatigue and split personality breakout, which only CL is able to feel because no one have any weakness in the enemy group.

 

" Guys, EA3W5." GD ordered. EA3W5 is "Emergency Attack 3 Warning 5". They always prepared emergency attack plans to get away from sudden attacks.

 

"S8 now in position at window side."

"S2 now in position in the room."

"S5 prepare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter