Chapter 2

Immortals vs Slayers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy's Small Team

 

"Minkki, down there." Dara told Minzy, who was trying to keep the weight of two unnies while flying. Bom is magically playing with her magic and eating her corn. Bom is not only specialized in corn power, but she loves to eat corn too. She can eat 3 meal of corn a day without getting sick of it. 

 

Just when Minzy landed, they felt the earth vibrating. They thought that I might be TOP since his echo can make some tremors and earthquake at the bottom. The trio then walked to the lake and picked up some water and sprinkle them on their bodies. The water containing rich oxygen, can help to refresh ones mind. 

 

"Bom unnie, when do you think that the rest will be here?"

"Maybe 2 more days. They said that they need to find 2 mysterious person before reaching here according to the EA scheme." Bom explained to the curious Minzy. Dara on the other hand is walking into a mini forest beside the lake and exploring on her own. She was about to turn back when she see the sky turning dark. But when she is reaching, she got knocked down but someone.

 

GD's team

 

With the 6 of them walking together, the reached the inner most part of the underground tunnel TOP made. GD transformed himself into a dragon and Sol lighting up the route. The 5 sat on GD and travelled along the tunnel. CL is now asleep althought the road is rugged. V.I on the other hand is playing with D-lite visual game with TOP. 

 

"Password Please." A machine standing in front of them spoke when they reached their destination.

 

"********"

"Password Verified. Please enter and state who you are looking for."

"We are looking for Mr Choi Dongwook and M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter