Chapter 3

Immortals vs Slayers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now in a dark room, the 6 boys are sitting in a circle. Before they do their training,they must do cheerings first.

 

"Wish our training will be easy and successful. None of us must fail and we must be stronger to beat team a. 3..2..1.. Team B!" All their hands lifted up and they left into 2 groups. One group to train for thirst and hunger, the other to train for resting techniques. 

 

The 1st group is Jinhwan,Bobby and B.I. Their training venue is at the Forest room. The room is filled with water and food which will affect their training. However, if they touch the food or water, they will fail their training. 

"Hanbin, how long this time?"

"1 week Jinhwan. How long did we do last week Bobby?"

"5 days. This time we will break the training centres record."

 

When they stepped into the room,they were invited by an uninvited guest.CL is now sitting on a rock, staring at the boys. They had a staring session for a minute until Jinhwan tried to remove his sunglasses. 

"Why are you here my mortal enemy..." B.I started the convesation.

"None of your business..." CL replied coldly. She stood up, blew out some cold ice and aimed at B.I. Lucky for him, Bobby used his teeth and blocked B.I. 

"You are a fool, Lee Chaerin."

"Who are you exactly?! And how do you know my ing name?"

"We are team B much senior in WIN. Our mission is to arrest you."

"No way are you going to take..." In that moment, CL turned into a statue up to . She tried moving other parts of her body but it is solidified. 

"Teleport her to WIN. Make sure she is infront of Lee Sooman." Bobby said. 

 

At the other team, Yunhyung, Donghyuk and Hunhoe are heading for sleeping training. This training helps to store more energy into your body so you will be stronger. 

"Looks like we got accompany."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter