Her Secret 2

Regret

sorry for being inactive T.T

I'm too lazy to continue this story. this story will become a loo~ng chapter. I think *_*

Enjoy with this short-upload story ;)

 

----

 

"Baboya! comeback to Police Department now! -Yongguk"

 
"How did Yongguk hyung know his phone in my hand? Uh-oh, i'm in big trouble." Youngjae became worried after he saw a message from the older. 
"Youngjae-ssi, why do you look so worried?" asked Hyosung.
"Eum.. No. I gotta go now. I'll pay it, so don't worry. Bye." Youngjae runs away  from the cafe. He drives his car immediately. 'This is bad, hyung will scold me' with busy mind, Youngjae drives his car with extremely high speed. He hopes he can arrive in the Police Department quickly.
 
"Here is the robber."  
 
Yongguk's husky voice welcoming Youngjae as soon as he entered the Police Department's parking lot. "I'm sorry hyung, oh i mean Yongguk-ssi. But i have to use your phone to search some info." 
"What 'info' did you talking about?"
"Jeon Tae Ro's daughter. I met her a while ago"
 
Yongguk eyes widened. "Why did you meet her?"
"Because... I need further information about this case and the one who call your phone first is Hyosung so... I said 'can we meet in Hangang Park' and she said yes and-"
"WAIT!"
Youngjae suddenly become quiet.
 
"Did you said Hyosung called me?" Youngjae nodded.
"And why she said she will meet you?"
"Because... I changed my voice into yours and she believed."
"You're a liar"
"No! It's the truth. I tried to make my voice like yours, and said to Hyosung to meet me in Hangang Park and she really meet me in Hangang Park."
"So, what are you talking about is Hyosung called me, and you answered it. Then you changed your voice like me. And you said to her to meet you in Hangang Park and she believed you?"
Youngjae nodded.
 
"Did it mean she believing me?" Yongguk asks. Youngjae nodded again. Yongguk smiled and jumping with excitement.
"Hyung-oh i mean Yongguk-ssi, are you... fall in love with her?" asked Youngjae. Yongguk glared at him. "I'm in my excitement doesn't mean I fall in love. Especially with her." 
 
Youngjae sighed gladly. "Oh.. I'm so glad. So Jieun-noona won't scold you."
"Don't bring that woman's name in front of me." Youngjae suddenly become quiet-again-. He nodded forcefully.
"So, what did she talking about?"
"Umm.. I think why don't we do this in your room?"
"Why are you think so?"
"Because this is parking lot"
"Oh! You're right. Okay, come on"
 
'I love Yongguk hyung's when he becomes like this'  Youngjae giggled.
 
===
 
"Commander, this is Kim Na Eun." Ha Na brings Kim Na Eun to interrogation room where the commander is sitting calmly.
"You can leave now HaNa-ssi. Thank you." Hana bows. And she leaves Kim Na Eun and the commander alone.
 
"Long time no see." Said Na Eun
"So you remember me?"
"Why I can forget my past husband?"