Her Secret

Regret
"By the way, Hyosung-ssi are you close to your dad?"
"Ummm... Well, I'm close to him like water and oil." Hyosung shows up her bitter smile.
"So you aren't close?"
"Yeah, you can say that."
 
Youngjae sees watery eyes from Hyosung's. "Are you alright?" Youngjae asked. Hyosung immediately wiped his tears.
 
"Yes. But those fights, shouts and yells from my dad still lingering. It hurts but I miss him," Tears start to fall from her pretty eyes. Youngjae feels pity about her.
 
"Can I know what is the fight for?" Hyosung wiped his tears before answers Youngjae's question.
"Usually, my dad blame me because my sister's death."
"Why your sister died?"
"She donates her heart for me because when I was born my heart was weak. Though doctor said I'm okay as long as I'm not working too hard. But when I was 13, I was study too hard and I got stressed. My parents immediately brought me to hospital. And doctor said, I won't live any longer except i got new heart."
 
Hyosung wiped her tears. It's such a sad story for Youngjae. Even though he loss his mom, he still has his dad and yeah... his hard-headed brother. But he loves them so much.
 
"Then, my sister came to meet me. She said she will save me. She will make me live longer. With that age, I didn't know what will happen. And that day, doctor said he got a new heart. But the new heart not always fit with the patient's body. The comparison would be 50:50. If the surgery success, I'll live longer but if not, I'll die. Fortunately, the surgery was success. I got a new heart but the problem is... I loss my sister."
"From that day, my dad always blame me. He said he loves my sister than me. He said my sister better than me, smarter than me, cleverer than me, prettier than me. And everything she had always better than me. He said my sister would help his work as CEO but me? I'm addicted to become a designer. Though my mother always protect me. I can't take it any longer. I run away from home and found my new life in Ruby. I tried to forget everything about my dad. But it always come again and haunted me. IT-IT IS LIKE I WILL GOING CRAZY!"
 
Hyosung's voice start to makes other people pay attention to them. Youngjae doesn't care  about it. He stand up and walks to Hyosung's place. He hugs Hyosung in front of many people.
 
"I know it's hard." Hyosung still quiet and sobbing in her place.
 
"But that's not the excuse to kill your father," Youngjae whispered. "What did you say?" Youngjae release his hug and smirks.
 
"You hate your father right? That's why you kill him? Am I right?" With calmly Youngjae sips his latte again while Hyosung still not believed what she just heard. "You're kidding right? I won't ever kill my father even I hate him." 
 
Youngjae laughed hearing Hyosung's answer. "Hahaha.. Yeah, I'm just kidding. Don't take it seriously Hyosung-ssi." Hyosung's eyes widened again but then she sighed gladly. "You scared me."
 
I think I know your secret, Jeon Hyosung-ssi. Youngjae smiled.
 
===
 
 
Please anticipate next episode~~ ^^
Comments and subscribers are always accepted <3 <3