Please Love Him

Regret
"I dont like you from I met you."
 
Plaak
 
Ji Eun slaps his fiance. "You really! I DONT LIKE YOU EITHER! DONT YOU KNOW? IT JUST BECAUSE MY MOTHER TOLD ME TO MAKE MEAL FOR YOU AND I OBEY HER. IF SHE DOESNT ORDER ME, I WONT EVER MAKE THIS FOR YOU! YOU CRAZY!!"
 
Ji Eun's face become red. "You know i dont like you right? So please dont talk to me," Ji Eun said. "Yeah! Dont talk to me either. I'm out from here! !" Yongguk leaving his fiance crying alone.
 

"Ji Eun-noona, why are you here?"


Ji Eun turns her head and found Youngjae standing next to her.  Youngjae start to worry about his sister-in-law.


"Are you crying?" Ji eun shakes her head.
"Are you alright?" Youngjae asked again.
"Yes i'm alright. Dont worry," Ji eun still sobbing.
"It's because my hyung right? He hurts you again?"

"...."


"I know it. Although he's rude, and being too fierce but i like him. From the bottom of my heart. He's the coolest hyung I ever know."
"But he always hurts you," Youngjae shakes his head.

 
"No. When we were still child, he and I always play together. He likes being a detective. And I'm being the victim. I always find something cool inside him. But when his own mother died, he shut me off. He doesnt talk to me, play to me, even he doesn't want to meet me. Actually I'm sad. I really miss the old him."
 
"Even when I first met Yongguk, I feel like I meet an angel. He's so handsome, he's so kind, but after I know him, he just two-faced. He always hurts me with his rude words."
 
"Behind those bad attitude, he really like children."
"Jinjja?" Youngjae nodded. Ji Eun smiled seeing Youngjae's nod.
 

"Noona, i want to ask you something,"
"What is it?"
"Do you love my hyung?"


Ji Eun become quite becuse Youngjae's question. She doesnt know her heart. She loves him but in the same time she hates him. And those feeling are really trying to kill her.

 
"I dont know. I hate him, but in the other side, I love him."
 
"Noona, I'll change my hyung back to his old him. Please, until he back to his old him, dont never ever dare to leave him. Promise?"
"But-"
"If you realy love him, you can do it," Youngjae give his best smile to persuade Ji Eun.
"Okay. I'll try,"
"Thanks noona. You are the best noona ever!" Youngjae hugs Ji Eun tightly. "You're the best dongsaeng ever," said Ji Eun. She pats Youngjae's head.
 
---
 
Yongguk walks to a bar. His case always stopped right away when he got a chance. It makes Yongguk stress.
 
"What do you want sir?" A bartender asked him.
"A glass of scotch please." The bartender nodded.
"Here your order sir. Enjoy," Yongguk smiled slightly. "Thanks."
 
"You're a detective right?"
 

Yongguk turns his head. He sees a girl with long brown coat. Her hair is short with dark brown color. And her gaze was so... y?

 

"Who are you?"

.

.

.

.

 

Thanks for my lovely readers *heart*

Your comments make me feel so wonderful *heart*

Chapter 3 is up everybody!!! *heart*

Comments are very appreciated (I love reading your comments) ^^

Don't be silent readers~ -_-)/