Jeon Hyo Sung

Regret
Suddenly the phone is ringing. Youngjae immediately answer it without read who is the caller.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
"Yongguk-ssi! When will we meet each other?"
"..." 
"Yongguk-ssi are you there?"
 
Youngjae become quite when he knows who is the caller.
 
"Jeo-Jeon Hyo Sung-ssi, can we meet in Han-gang river at 2 pm?" The younger tries to imitate Yongguk's husky voice.
"Oh? Ok. See you there. Bye."
 
"Fortunately she doesn't recognize it." Youngjae walks away from room with his hyung's Iphone in his hand.
 
===
 
"Kim Na Eun! You are busted!"
 
Yongguk, Hana and the other police officers come to Jeon Tae Ro's house an they will bring Kim Naeun to the police department then interrogate her. 
 
"Come with us to police department." Hana handcuffed Kim Naeun. That middle-age woman just don't know what is going on.
 
"Why you bothered yourself to pick me up? If you call me, I'll definitely go there by myself. " said Kim Naeun. She's so calm without any panic or cold sweat. She's sitting next to Hana and a simple smile is hanging on her face.
 
"It's the commander task. I'm sorry to handcuff you," Naeun smiled. "No, no. No need to say that. It'll make me more guilty."
 
Hana shows up her smile. She doesn't have anything in mind to blame Kim Naeun. She's just so angelic. Why she end up killing her own husband? Hana thinks hard to make a conclusion. "Hana! Help me!" But why she's hearing Youngjae's voice now?
 
"Yongguk-ah, I think Youngjae will get something bad. Ask him to stay in the police department!" Hana grabbed Yongguk's shoulder. "Why? What will happen?"
 
"I don't know. But it's something bad. Call him!"
 
Yongguk immediately take out all of his stuff in his bag. But he doesn't found his phone. "Where is my phone?!" Yongguk shouted. Makes Zelo (he is driving the car now) is not concentration in driving.
 
"Yah! Please be quiet! I'm still newbie in driving! I just got my driving license two weeks ago! Don't make me not concentrate!" Zelo is nagging Yongguk. But Yongguk doesn't listen to Zelo's word.
 
"Can you just shut up?"
 
Hana shouted. And everyones in the car start to shouted and yelled. It's a chaos. "Watch out!" Suddenly, a truck comes so near to their car. "Zelo! turns the wheel!" Zelo becomes so afraid. He freezed and doesn't know how to turns the wheel.
 
"NO!"
 
===
 
'Jeon Hyo Sung-ssi, I can't come. But my brother will replace me'
 
Youngjae write a message for Hyosung. But immediately he changes 'brother' to 'partner'. one minute later, Hyosung answered.
 
"I understand. Can you describe your partner looks?"
"It's easy. He has chubby cheeks and cute face."
 
Youngjae giggled when he read his answer. Tring!
 
"Oh! I think I see your partner. Does he wear black leather jacket?" Youngjae widened his eyes. How on earth she knows me so fast?
 
"Excuse me, are you Bang Yongguk's partner?" someone touched Youngjae's shoulder. Youngjae turns his head. "Oh yes. And you must be Jeon Hyosung?" Youngjae bowed awkwardly.
 
"Right! You can call me Hyosung." Hyosung smiled. They face each other but no words out from their mouth. The atmosphere is so awkward.
 
"Oh! Jeon Hyosung-ssi, let's drink some coffee. I know where is the right cafe for us." Youngjae starts to walk. Hyosung smiled and follows Youngjae.
 
==
 
Everyone in the car sighed gladly. Although Zelo freezed when the truck would hit their car fortunately Yongguk turned the wheel right away before the truck became near. 
 
5 minutes after that nearly accident, everyone still quiet. Busy with their mind. "Zelo-ya," Zelo turns his head. His body still trembling.
 
"I think I won't let you drive again," Yongguk said. "It's not Zelo's fault. Don't mad at him," Hana protects Zelo. "At least we save now." said Kim Na Eun. Everyone agreed.
 
"Now I'll be the driver. You seat here." Yongguk ordered. Zelo just nodded. 
 
==
 
"Jeon Hyo Sung-ssi, do you remember what were you doing when the murdered happen?"
"I'm in my boutique. Finishing my next design. For your info, I own 'Secret Boutique' in Ruby. So, I would not be the murder right?" Hyosung said as she drinks her espresso.
Youngjae nodded gently.
 
Now Hyosung and Youngjae sit comfortably in one of the famous cafe near the Hangang River. The cafe is Xiumin's, Youngjae's bestfriend. 
 
"Here is your order Youngjae-ya. Enjoy~" Xiumin said happily. He whispered in Youngjae's ear "So you end up dated with her? You're a betrayal." Youngjae laughing. "No, no. She's Yongguk's client. Yongguk can't come so he wants me to replace him." Xiumin nodded. 
 
"I will leave you two. Enjoy your coffee."
 
"Thanks Xiumin-hyung!"
"He's your hyung?" asks Hyosung. Youngjae shooks his head.
"No. He's my bestfriend. But he's older than me. So i called him hyung." Youngjae sips his greentea latte.
 
"By the way, Hyosung-ssi are you close to your dad?"
"Ummm... Well, I'm close to him like water and oil." Hyosung shows up her bitter smile.
 
 
====
 
Sorry for being innactive a loooooooooooooo~ng time TT^TT
I did exams in May and I hope i can graduate with good score TT^TT
I'll active more ^^ Please anticipate it ^^
 
Comments and subscribe are always appreciated ^^
DOn't become silent readers or Yongguk will haunt yooouuu *creepy voice*