Start Unclear

Regret
"Who are you?"
 
Yongguk asked, but the girl doesn't pay attention to it.
 
"You are a detective! Looks your coat. The Crystal's detective always wear it." The girl smile to Yongguk. And don't know why, Yongguk's heart pumping so fast.
 
"I'm Jeon Hyo Sung." said the girl. "Bang Yongguk," Yongguk shake his hand. "Ohh, you have really deep voice." Yongguk smiled. "Thanks."
 
"By the way, I heard that you handled the Mega Company's case. Is that right?" Hyosung sits next to Yongguk. Yongguk feels his heart will explode.
 
"It's a secret." said Yongguk after he can control himself. "Aish... Come on, tell me. I'm the daughter of Mega Company's CEO. So I must know the case." Yongguk widened his eyes.
 
"Really?"
"Yes! Here's my ID" Hyosung shows her ID Card. The ID tells that she is the Mega Company's sole heir. Yongguk claps his hand. Finally, he found his bright spot. 
 
"Jeon Hyo Sung-ssi, can you help me?" Yongguk hold Hyosung's hands
"What?"
"I'm handle your father's murder case. Please help me and my team to finish this case. You're our hope."
"Eh?"
"Please?" Yongguk give his best to make Hyosung help him. 
"Umm... Okay. But my family doesn't know that I'm here and help you. Don't tell them"
Yongguk winked. "You can count on me! Now, let's take you to police department."
 
Yongguk drags Hyosung in gentle way. They head to the police department.
 
==
 
Youngjae sighed before he walks to Yongguk's table.
 
"Here's the list of others company who has bad experience with Mega Company,"
 
Yongguk raises his head. "Thanks." said Yongguk shortly. Youngjae nodded, he bows then walks away. 
 
"Yoo Youngjae,"
 
Youngjae stops right away when he hears someone called him. He turns back. "Yoo Youngjae!" Youngjae widened his eyes. He doesn't believe it. His brother called his name.
 
"Yah! Yoo Youngjae! I called you!" yelled Yongguk again. It took a minute until Youngjae awake from his daydream.
 
"You... You called me?" Yongguk rolled his eyes. But then nodded. "Really? You called me?" Youngjae become excited. And Yongguk doesn't like it.
 
"Yes. I called you. So, stop being so overreacting like that." Youngjae immediately become normal again after he heard his hyung's complaint. "Please dont overreacting when I called your name. What the heck are you thinking of when I called your name? I'll become nice to you? No! Forever my answer will be big NO" Yongguk scolds Youngjae.
 
Youngjae just bows for many times. Said he feel's sorry. "I'm sorry hyu-I mean Bang Yongguk-ssi." Yongguk stares at Youngjae with evil glare. "Okay. Because we're handle a same case, I'll forgive you now. " Youngjae smiled slightly.
 
"Hi guys! I found some new evidents," Ha Na suddenly come near to the two brother. "What is it?" ask Yongguk.

"It's a bloody samurai. I found it in Kim Nae Eun's room. She is Jeon Tae Ro's 2nd wife," 
 
"What about his first wife?" Youngjae asked. "His first wife died a long ago. And then he married Kim Na Eun. After that, she gave birth their first daughter, Jeon Na Na. But she died at 19. and they have only one daughter last. Jeon Hyo Sung." Ha Na sit in Yongguk's chair while he drinks a cup of coffee. She gives Hyosung's self information and her photo to Yongguk and Youngjae.
 
"Didn't we found a blade slice in the bathroom of Tae Ro's apartment?" Yongguk asked. "Did you think what I am thinking?" Youngjae and Yongguk see each other eyes then nodded.
 
"Maybe..." "The killer is.."
 
"Kim Na Eun!" The two said together at the same time. Makes Ha Na widened her eyes.
 
"You two match enough huh?" Ha Na laughed. Youngjae smiled. The young turn his head to know his hyung's expression.
 
Frown.
 
Youngjae sighed. "We're partner. Of course we match together," he laughs forcefully.
 
Yongguk walks away from Youngjae and Ha Na while the younger is looking over him until he gone.
 
"He got pissed off so easily. I'll bully him next time." Youngjae glared Ha Na with his evil glare but Ha Na just calm and keep drinking her coffee.
 
"By the way, I have Hyo Sung's number. If you want it, you can katalk me. Gotta go, see you!" Ha Na walks out from the room. Leaving Youngjae alone.
 
Youngjae sighed. He doesn't have anything to do. Call Yongguk? are you kidding me?? Katalk Ha Na? With that evil glare a while ago?
 
"What will I do?" Youngjae feels frustration. "Wait a second. Is this hyung's Iphone?" Youngjae found a familiar Iphone. And he really sure it's Yongguk's. 
 
Save me oh save me,
be careful i'm like fire 
from this time that has shattered because of you
Save me oh save me,
and i won't forget you liar
Can't take it anymore, leave me
 
Suddenly the phone is ringing. Youngjae immediately answer it without read who is the caller.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
=====
 
I'm sorry for being inactive these days T.T
I have a looooot of exams >.< but yeah, i finally finished this part~
In May i'll have a graduated exams, so if I dont active normally, please forgive me T.T
I'll finished this more fast! Thanks for your anticipation!
It's a long chapter because i didnt inactive yesterday hehe~
 
Dont forget to comment and dont become silent readers ^^~