Rude

Regret

"What is the meaning of 'G'?" Yongguk asked himself. "Maybe the victim regrets because he doesn't pray much. So he wrote 'God'?" Zelo clap his hands after he made his conclusion.

 

"No. I dont think so. Now people don't pray seriously. They keep thinking about money and wealth. They dont thinking about God anymore. So does this man," Hearing Youngjae's answer makes Zelo frown. But, Zelo agree with Youngjae's opinion. Although Mega Company is famous, its CEO always making joke of God.

 

"His company. It's the biggest company in Crystal right?" Asked Yongguk. Zelo nodded. "Does his company has enemy ?"
"I dont know. But sure it has."
"Maybe that company ordered an assasin to kill him."

 

Youngjae nodded. He agreed with his hyung's answer. "Zelo! Get the list of others company who have some bad experience with Mega Company. Now!"
"Yes sir!" Zelo ran out from the room.

 

"Hyung you're cool."
"Don't praise me."
"But hyung-" "Who told you you can call me your hyung?!"

 

Youngjae widened his eyes. Not believing what his hyung just said. "But mom said that we're brother," "she isnt you mother!" Youngjae's face became red. His eyesight become blurry because he holds his tears.

 

"You can talk to me when the topic is this murder case. And dont talk to me when you have no idea what are you talking about." Yongguk walks to the door. "Hyung-"
"Ah! Dont call me hyung. I'm not your hyung. We're not even friend. We're just partner. Underlined that. PARTNER."

 

Yongguk slam the door. Leaving Youngjae and the forensic team alone.

 

"He's too rude," one of the members of forensic team commented. "No, he's not. He's so good to me. I think he just stress with this murder case," lied Youngjae.
"Maybe you're right. This murder case is new for him." Youngjae just smiled hearing the forensic team's answer.

 
 

---

 
 

"Yongguk-ah!"

 

Yongguk rolled his eyes. "She again,"

 

"Yongguk-ah! I made this for you! It's home made Ramen! I think you'll like it," A person who called Yongguk earlier give him a red mealbox. Red is Yongguk's favorite color.

 

"I dont think I'll like home made ramen."
"Why?"
"Because it is from you. And I dont like you,"
"But we were engaged 3 months ago."
"Look Ji Eun-ah, I accept the engaged because my father. He said he will kill himself if i dont accept the engaged."
"Yongguk-ah you-"

 


"I dont like you from I met you."

 

.

.

.

.

 

Chapter 2 is up~

Comments are very appreciated! ^^ Please comment *heart*

Don't become silent readers~~ -_-)/

I'll update more later~~