01

Player versus Heartbreaker

After Sehun took Jongin home and made sure he was tucked safely in his bed, he had carefully gone through his plan of wreaking revenge on Krystal. Sehun had now calmed down considerably and began to see the flaws in his careless idea that he made while caught up in a moment.

For one, Sehun and Krystal had pretty much never conversed; even if Sehun was Jongin's best friend and Krystal was Jongin's girlfriend. It was mainly because Sehun and Krystal were of the same mould; Sehun was a player and Krystal was a heartbreaker. They were both too similar for each other to ever cross each other without having disastrous results. However, Sehun and Krystal did share the same homeroom class as well but mostly Krystal sat with her large group of friends and Sehun sat with his own.

 

Krystal was many things but definitely not an idiot and would most likely be suspicious if Sehun suddenly started talking to her. He would have to be more subtle and arrange a convenient encounter with her. He continued to ponder about it and brightened suddenly when an idea occurred to him. Sehun pulled out his phone out of his pocket and called someone on his contact list.

"Hello?" the voice on the other line picked up.

"Hey, can you do me a favour?" Sehun asked, with a smirk plastered on his face.


~~

The next morning was not a good one. Sehun had risen 20 minutes before his morning class due to his alarm not going off. While Sehun could have gotten ready and made it to school in 20 minutes, this morning he couldn't due to a certain girl named Krystal Jung.
First Sehun showered and applied shampoo and conditioner to his hair, making sure his hair smelt and looked nice. He then proceeded to lather his favourite smelling soap which all his past girlfriends claimed they loved. Beauty took time and Sehun spent a further 5 minutes, stylishly mussing up his hair. In total, Sehun took 15 minutes to get ready and 5 more minutes to get to school.

 

A beautiful tall girl with short brown hair stood in front of the school, an irritated expression on her face and waiting for Sehun. "You're late." she snapped at Sehun when he arrived 30 seconds before the school bell rang. Sehun raised his hands apologetically before leading her to an abandoned classroom and bringing his lips to meet hers.
Sehun felt Sulli melt under his lips and her entire body relaxed as Sehun brought his hand to hair and pulled her closer to him. As Sehun deepened the kiss, Sulli sighed and wrapped her hand around his head, Sehun's silky (conditioned) hair.
  
Even when the bell rang, both Sehun and Sulli ignored it and continued their intense make out session for a good 5 minutes before walking back to class together.

When Sehun and Sulli had entered the class late with Sulli and Sehun's hair messed up and a grin on Sehun's face, everyone in the classroom's eyes were on them both. Sulli stared at her shoes embarrassedly, her flushed cheeks and excited eyes causing raised eyebrows in the class. Sehun stared at the teacher, his hair while messy but still attractive with a confident smile on his face. The teacher, clearly shocked but unwilling to say anything nodded tight-lipped at both of them and continued on with his lesson.

 

Sulli normally sat next to Krystal as desk partners while today, rather unusually she took the seat which Sehun normally sat, next to Jongin (who was absent). Sehun sauntered, a cocky grin on his face over to Sulli's chair and sat next to Krystal Jung.

As Sehun sat down, Krystal stiffened by a margin of a degree, not normally noticeable but since Sehun's attention was intent on her, he noticed. Sehun leaned back and stretched, moving slightly closer to Krystal. Sehun pretended to pay attention to the teacher but continued to study Krystal in the corner of his eye.

Krystal was looking good today, as usual of course. She had deep red lipstick on her lips, contrasting deeply with her flawless pale skin and her hair was perfectly straight with not even a single strand of hair out of place. Krystal was wearing her uniform stylishly but somewhat indecently. Her skirt that was normally required to be knee height was closer to her hip than knee and was only a few inches short, exposing as much as her slender thighs as possible. Her shirt had 3 buttons ed and Sehun could see the top of the bra easily. Sehun almost nodded appreciatively; he could see why Jongin liked her.

"Done checking me out?" Krystal whispered quietly, her eyes trained onto the teacher. Sehun turned his entire body to face Krystal and raised his eyebrows. She was good; he was looking at her in the corner of his eye and she noticed Sehun looking at her. Or more likely, Krystal just assumed every guy would check her out and assumed Sehun was one of them but no, if Krystal did know he was indeed checking her out, Sehun would lose the first part of his plan.

Sehun leaned closer to Krystal and couldn't help inhaling the scent of her lilac perfume. Sehun mentally cursed himself for smelling Krystal's perfume and making it so obvious. "Who said I was checking you out?" Sehun was now incredibly close to Krystal as he whispered as seductively as he could into her ear.  Krystal stiffened and relaxed in a matter of a couple of seconds before opening to say something.


"Since you both are so close, why don't you both become desk partners for the rest of the year?" the teacher suddenly boomed and Sehun quickly returned to his original sitting position. Sehun caught a brief flicker of annoyance in Krystal's eyes before she smiled innocently and nodded.

"I'm sorry, I won't let that happen again." Krystal replied politely and seemingly genuinely. Of course, Krystal had to be a great actress as well, Sehun thought sourly.

For the rest of the lesson, Sehun concentrated and didn't say anything to Krystal and neither did Krystal seem interested in talking to Sehun either. They sat together, with the distance painfully between them and Sehun aware of Krystal's every movements. When the lesson ended, Krystal gathered up her books while Sehun leaned back on his chair, thinking of what to say to Krystal.

"By the way," Krystal said, her voice sounding playful or maybe Sehun was imaging it but flirtatious? "My bra size is C, Sehun." and with that, she stalked off, with her friends all joining her at the exit and giggling. Sehun sat there, confused,  not sure to be surprised that she just told him her bra size or she knew his name.

Sehun sat there and goggled, thinking about his encounter with Krystal Jung. He wasn't even sure if he failed or succeeded with his mission. But as Sehun sat there he suddenly realised he forgot. He had forgotten Krystal was the one who reduced his cheerful best friend into a sobbing weak boy curled onto the floor. Sehun's face hardened and he stood up, determined to never let his guard down with Krystal.

 

He had to go through with this plan.