The Plan

You Only Have One Chance

The Next Morning

    I rose early, going to the strange loft area and turning on the lights. There was a table in the middle of the room, with lights attached to the top. Other lights ran along the ceiling in the form of glowing blue tubes, kind of like the stuff open signs are made of. Rails went around the platform area, which led to the room with the couches. 
    "What's the plan?" Zelo's voice made me jump, and I turned. He was crouched on the railing, looking like a monkey as he scurried around. For one so tall, he was very nimble. 
    "This." I lit up a map on the table and highlighted the route the armored trucks took. I added the times they drove around, contemplating possible ambushes with Zelo. 
    "Later today we should go out and take pictures." Zelo said, holding up his camera. I nodded, listening as Daehyun and Himchan arrived. 
    "I'll start working on the cars. I was thinking two, black, with bigger engines." Himchan said with a small smile. I nodded, letting him do his thing. 
    In the end, Daehyun and Jong Up stayed to plan while Zelo and I walked around. We followed the routes, and I realized there was a perfect place for the attack. There was a platform above where someone could direct the attack, and a narrow alleyway below. If one of Himchan's cars came in on each side, we could trap the armored truck. It was perfect!
    "Take pictures here." I directed Zelo, and he snapped quick shots. "Okay, let's go back."
    We arrived back home and went up to the loft. Everyone was waiting for us, and Zelo and I explained our plan. Zelo spread out his pictures, and I used toy cars on the map to act out the attack. Jong Up nodded, and everyone talked late into the night about every possible loophole and trap. 
    Finally, at one in the morning, we all went to bed. The entire plan was worked out, Jong Up and Daehyun would get guns tomorrow, and we would pull the job tomorrow night. We were going to get my brother back, I could feel it. 
    "Good night, see you all in the morning." I said, falling asleep.