「xo department store」— reserved

「reverie」— apply fic idea thread.

XO DEPARTMENT STORE

brief Summary: XO Department Store is having it's grand opening in Gangnam and will only hire the best staff members for it's company.

plot: A new department store is opening in Gangnam, South Korea, and before they can kick start their history with a grand opening party (a party of which several a-listers will be attending) they need to ensure their staff roster can't be faulted. Through hundreds of job applications and interviews they will find the right people for each of their individual departments. 

Characters: 
-I'd usually disuade from EXO-central fics however you could quite easily change it to another group but since there are more of EXO it seemed to fit when I thought of this idea. There's nothing to stop you changing it to another group. 
-Your plotlines could be each department in your store, for example:
Perfume and Fragrance,
Mens Clothing/Woman's Clothing,
Baby + Child,
Sports + Leisure,
Home + Garden,
Toys,
Electronic Equipment,
Makeup + Cosmetics,
-Obviously there are lots of different departments to choose from and you'd have more than one person in each department so you could use other idols as fillers. You can always choose more than one applicant for each department.


tips + suggestions:
-Keep it to one(or two) particular groups so you can assign them all to their departments to help with plotlines and lovelines.
-Have some authorative figures in the story, managers, CEO's and so on.
-Choose a group or two to keep as idols in the story to have celebrities in that au, the "a-listers" that could be attending the party.
-This would/could be successful with crack as well as romance.


 

Additional Comments from HWANSANG

I know it says xo, as in, an exo story but there's nothing to stop the adopter making it a story for another group (or two) it was just because exo fitted with the idea. (and exo fics are popular, let's not deny that) and this could be particularly amusing and good fun to write and apply to.

inspiration: n/a
GENRE: crack, romance
Status: reserved by jagger