「high stakes」— available

「reverie」— apply fic idea thread.

high stakes

brief Summary: When a group of newly bitten vampires threaten to blow the cover for the vampires keeping their lives in Seoul a secret- they've got to stop them before they themselves are discovered by those hunting them. 

plot: A group of vampires-newly bitten and therefore bloodthirsty and out of control begin to reek havoc over Seoul threatening to alert the rest of the city of the existence of vampires. This would indeed blow the cover for the vampires already living there as regular human beings- their eating habits kept secret of course. It's their job to hunt the newbies down and put a stop to them before they become hunted themselves. Of course, those who hunt and slay vampires will stop at nothing to catch and kill any vampire, new or old. The question that everyone seems to be missing is- where did these new vampires come from in the first place?

Characters: 
You can focus the story around both the vampires and the vampire hunters.
You could also throw other humans into the mix- humans that don't necessarily take a side.
For example, the odd human that knows about vampires (they may have befriended one) and are on their side, and so on. 
I think it would work better with free plots instead of plot lines but that's entirely up to the author.


tips + suggestions:
- Do some research beforehand on vampires and vampire hunting to get a feel for the story.
- This could make for a really angsty and dark story and focus less on the romance.
- Of course, you could still have some forbidden love going between the two sides.
- The two groups could have a varied range of people and ages since it's likely vampire hunting would be passed along in the family, just like vampires have their own families all trying to stay hidden.


 

Additional Comments from HWANSANG

Originally I was thinking more along the lines of Buffy the vampire slayer but then I started thinking of that old movie the Lost Boys and that kind of supplied the idea of having "good" kind of vampires. I'd suggest maybe not taking on this story if you're not capable of writing drama and angsty stories that need to keep suspsense? If you get me.

inspiration: Buffy, The Lost Boys 
GENRE: angst, drama, some romance
Status: available