「forfeit」— taken

「reverie」— apply fic idea thread.

FORFEIT

brief Summary: A group of boys find it funny to break into the all girl's school across the street and can't afford to pay for the damage they cause- instead as a forfeit they must spend an entire semester attending the girl's school.

plot: Imagine the tension between two school's in the same area, less opposite sides of the street. Add testosterone, maybe a beer or two, and breaking into an all girl's school must seem like a great idea. What they hadn't counted on, when traipsing through the sports, drama and musics halls was making so much mess, noise and damage. And they definitely hadn't counted on getting caught. With no way to pay for the damage they've caused, they've got to forfeit their manlihood and pay their penance by attending the girl's school for an entire semester. Not only that, but if they want to keep their criminal records squeaky clean and keep their college scholarships, they're going to have to help fix the damage they caused and help out in the extra curricular areas they effected. Someone is definitely going to draw the short straw for helping out with ballet.

Characters: Maybe 5-6 applicants who will play the parts as mentors each assigned to one of the unruly deliquents who trashed parts of their school. They'll have to spend a whole semester with each other.

tips + suggestions: 
- If you were to want plotlines, consider having girls all from different curriculars like music students, ballet students, other dance students, art students, sports student etc. ie; "the music student" and so on.
- That way, the guys would have to become heavily involved in the same curricular as their 'mentor' to help out whether they liked it or not.
- High school au! fic so keep it light and fluffy with some crack if that's what you're into. 
- There's lots of room for character development and typical, lovey-dovey hate-turns-to-love fluff.

 

Additional Comments from HWANSANG

And there we have it, the first idea in the Reverie idea thread! I don't honestly remember how or when I thought of this idea but it's been in the back of my mind for a while but I don't think I can give it the attention it deserves. I hope somebody can give this one a lovely home.

inspiration: n/a
GENRE: romance, highschool! au, fluff, crack
Status: taken by hana-nim