「the hottest cabi」— taken

「reverie」— apply fic idea thread.

the hottest cabi

brief Summary: Each summer, the water park Carribean Bay or Cabi has a competition between lifeguards over the summer to become the hottest cabi

plot: Every year, during the summer at Carribean Bay, the lifeguards undergo special training, since most of them are there just for a summer job over vacation, like a lifeguard-bootcamp type programme in order to be awarded the title of the hottest cabi. The training they go through is definitely enough to put all kinds of friendships to the test as their summer is spent under a lot of pressure. The hottest cabi is always announced on the last night of their summer job at a large and infamous afterparty in the waterpark itself. 

Characters: 
I think the plot is free-flowing enough to not need plotlines but if you could think of some that would help, go ahead.
You could have some lifeguards that had been there previous summers and knew how this worked, maybe they really want to keep trying to win hottest cabi, or people who are just looking for a summer job and think this will be really easy (and are obviously wrong) and think about who you would want as the trainers, the drill sergents to whip everyone into shape (strong characters). 

tips + suggestions:
-I'd keep this light and fun with some drama and romance going on since it's a summer fic and everyone likes summer apply stories.
-Definitely watch the video for the Cabi Song it will really help with your ideas and how to imagine the story.
-Don't focus on just one group, a variety would probably benefit you more in this story. 
-Decide whether you want just one hottest cabi or an award for both male and female.


 

Additional Comments from HWANSANG

Everyone loves summer fics! and everyone loves this song + mv, do not deny it! I linked the cf in the inspiration so definitely give it a watch. 
 

inspiration: snsd + 2pm's cf for carribean bay; the cabi song.
GENRE: summer!au, drama, romance
Status: taken by brutality