Hurricane Hyoyeon

If She Owned The Weather

The bass dropped and there she moved again, graciously, beautifully.
It's like the music itself was a part of her and she couldn't have amazed her more.
She was mesmerized by her moves but she was trully stunned by her beauty. She had never seen anything or anyone like her, she seemed to be out of this world and even if now she was just looking at her on that podium while she lost the competition her beauty somehow made her not regret anything, she didn't regret having lost, she didn't regret, she wasn't sad...Because from the moment she touched that dancefloor, it was clear to everyone that she was going to rock everyone's world.
No one could actually predict what she would do but the outcome was already clear. That's why Jessica Jung doesn't regret walking through all this people just to see her, that's why she doesn't mind being pushed and shoved. She came out of the crowd and there she was, the person she wanted to see, she walked up to her and put a hand around her waist. Everyone looked at both of them and suddenly the room stopped. A circle was made. No one was surprised. A song was played. And they both danced, inticingly, beautifully and it somehow looked like a ritual that could not happen in this world. The song was over and Jessica's lips were already somehow touching hers.

"I love you Kim Hyoyeon"

"I love you too" The girl said with a smile.


Now they were on the rooftop of the building where only a few hours ago they had been adversaries, a dance competition.
Jessica had been preparing for months, she and her crew had trained hard...she thought she was gonna nail this one.
For Krystal...
Her sister had broken her foot and was out of the competition, they had both left their home and family in the United States to pursue their dream of becoming the best dancers, and somehow this had taken them to South Korea where a worldwide known dancing reality show had been started.
With their hard work they had reached the finals. It was her against the one they called the "Dancing Queen" Kim Hyoyeon. She'll admit it, she always thought she had the moves...and something else. Jessica's performance was beautiful and the judges praised her but in the end, Kim Hyoyeon won still.
But she wasn't mad, she consoled the girls from her crew and called Krystal.

"It's okay sis, you did your best" Krystal said.

Indeed she had done her best and her best wasn't enough to outmanuver Kim Hyoyeon.

"Why did you kiss me?" Hyoyeon asked as she cut Jessica's train of thought.

"I like you, I already told you that"

"You do?"

"Isn't it clear?"

"I think I need a reminder" Hyoyeon said as she walked up to Jessica and put her arms around her neck.

"You do?"

"Isn't it clear?" Hyoyeon said with a smile.

Jessica kissed Hyoyeon's lips again.

"Will you date me?" Jessica whispered.

"I will" Hyoyeon said as she kissed Jessica and looked deep into her eyes.

As Jessica looked into her eyes...that's when she knew it, that's when she understood.
That if she owned it, if Hyoyeon owned the weather.
She would be the reason behind hurricanes, coming ever so violently, defeating everything in it's path...
So something...can have a new beginning...