Spring Breeze Sooyoung

If She Owned The Weather

 

 

 

She still remembers how she met her, it's not like she could ever forget it. That day as much as today was a spring day. She left her house running, she didn't want to accept what had just happened. She never expected it to be like that...

He broke up with her. He broke up with her by telling her that he didn't love her anymore, that he had someone else and that he had been seeing that somebody else. She cried, tears streamed like the rain that had nothing to do with the spring. She ran as fast as she could. somewhere, nowhere, she just needed to get out of there. She didn't want to listen to him anymore, she didn't want to know anything, she just wanted to be left alone now, she needed to think, that's all she needed.

She ran to a small park in her neighbourhood. Collapsing with her hands at her knees...her breathing was shallow and fast. She needed to rest...
She straightened up, she had never seen this place. She's been living here for quite a while but she never came here.

It was...beautiful, flowers grew wildly but some how cared, the trees were a lush green and the bushes well cut and trimmed.

She saw a swing...and that's where she walked too. Sitting on that swing lifelessly looking to the ground.

 

That's when she apeared, sitting beside her, ever so calmly while eating a packet of chips, she handed her a rose.

-"Here it's for you, you need it more than me" She said.

Surprised she got up and looked at the girl that handed her the flower.
 

-"What's your name?" The tall girl asked with a smile.

-"Jessica" She answered while cleaning her tears.

 

-"I'm Choi Sooyoung" She said.

-"Do you need to talk?" She asked.

-"I...yes" Jessica answered hesitating.

-"Then let's talk" Sooyoung said smiling.


Jessica knows they talked, they talked for hours about so many things, she was feeling so much better when their conversation ended...
When it ended it was already dusk...
Jessica looked surprised at Sooyoung who only smiled and waved a goodbye as she left.
Jessica smiled and waved back.

That's when the strangest thing happened...
Sooyoung vanished into thin air...
Jessica was scared and surprised at the same time. But in a way she understood what was happening, she smiled.

-"Thank you, Goodbye" Jessica muttered.

Putting that rose on the swing.

-"Rest in peace" She uttered as she put her hands to her pockets and left.

That's how Jessica knew, that even if Sooyoung was not in this world anymore.
If one day she had been...
If she owned the weather, Sooyoung would be the reason behind the spring breeze.
Coming ever so gently and unexpectedly to heal you.

 

 

 

THE END