Morning Dew Tiffany

If She Owned The Weather

 

 

 

Their relationship was...complicated to say the least. Having come from different worlds and having different life realities.

Still that didn't stop them from having a relationship. As much as either of them suffered, somehow they still struggled through it all, just so they could be together.
She was the daughter of a chaebol family and yet she fell in love with...the maid's daughter.
Ms.Kim had worked on their house for years. And she actually knew about Tiffany and Taeyeon. Still by request of the girls she kept it a secret, as she also feared for her own job. She would most certainly get fired if anyone ever found out that her daughter was dating the young heiress.

Ms.Kim sighed as she had caught them inside the storage cabinet making out with each other. Instead of being outraged or angry as Taeyeon had totally imagined it. Ms.Kim simply pulled the two of them to the kitchen and sat them in front of her.

-"Are you two in love?" Was the first question she made.

Taeyeon put her hand over Tiffany's who let out a small grin.

-"We are" Taeyeon said.

-"Then you have to keep this a secret...no one else can find out" Ms.Kim said.

And so the relationship that was...wrong in too many levels of rich society continued. 
Tiffany and Taeyeon were so ever more in love. 
That was until...she came.

Jessica Jung was a girl who Tiffany had dated during her time in the US. She came back to visit Tiffany but much to Tiffany's and Taeyeon's knowledge she came without warning, catching the two of them kissing each other on the front garden of the mansion, she took pictures with her phone.
When the masters found out they throwed Taeyeon and her mom out of the house. Taeyeon now working part-time and helping her mom.
Taeyeon's mom now worked at the market helping an old friend's business.

Tiffany sat across Jessica in a small room.

-"Why did you do it?" Tiffany asked.

-"Because you're mine" Jessica said bluntly.

-"No..I am not, I'm nobody's property" Tiffany said as she looked at Jessica.

-"I don't care! You could have dated anyone, anyone on earth, why did it have to be the maid's daughter?" Jessica said.

-"What?! So this is about class differences?" Tiffany asked.

-"No...it's not" Jessica said stuttering.

-"Wait...you like Taeyeon, you're just jealous" Tiffany said as she looked into Jessica's eyes.

-"What?! No, don't be ridiculous who would like that poor girl?" Jessica said.

-"Oh c'mon, Jessica Jung you can't deceive me, I've dated you for 3 years" Tiffany said.

-"...Okay! Fine! I was jealous" Jessica let out.

-"And so you had to get Taeyeon and her mom kicked out of the house?" Tiffany said.

-"I didn't expect it to be so bad...I just wanted them to scold you...not to ruin the girl's life" Jessica said.

-"Well, too late, cause now you did" Tiffany said.

-"I want to see Taeyeon and I can't because my mom has forbidden me from leaving the house" Tiffany said.

-"And since when do you play by the rules?" Jessica said.

-"Never" Tiffany said.

 

-"Good" Jessica said with a grin on her face.

For 3 months Jessica did her best to smuggle Tiffany out of her room and take her to Taeyeon's small apartment downtown.
Jessica had been jealous of Tiffany in the begining but later she met Im Yoona and...well, they started seeing each other, she had completly forgot about Taeyeon.
She still regreted what she had done and had apologized to Taeyeon and her mother. She actually did a formal bow.

Taeyeon's mom though was a person who actually didn't have any hard feelings and she ended up forgiving Jessica. She knew that she was young and the reason why she had done what she did was probably some childish reason.
Taeyeon forgave Jessica just because she brought Tiffany to her.

 

Unfortunately the maids had noticed Tiffany's ocasional disappearances and that was noted by Tiffany's parents who hired a private investigator to track down Tiffany and see where she had been going.

As Tiffany returned home she was confronted by her parents who looked at her with stern expressions.

-"We know were you've been going little miss" Her dad said.

-"I-" Tiffany was saying but was suddenly shut up by her slap to the face by her mom.

-"Shut up! Do you understand that if this is known by other families...I won't be able to marry you with a good husband?" Tiffany's mom said.

-"The maid's daughter...you dating the maid's daughter..." Her mom said as she looked at her with an expression of disappointment.

 

-"Yes! I'm dating the maid's daughter and she actually has a name, it's Taeyeon" Tiffany said.

-"I love her and I want to live with her" Tiffany said.

-"Shut up! You shouldn't even be dating a girl...what are the Jungs going to say about this" Her mom said.

-"No! You shut up! I'm tired of you telling me what to do with my life" Tiffany said.

-"Tiffany!" Her father said.

-"Taeyeon is it?" Her father said.

-"Yes" Tiffany answered.

-"I've talked to her before, she even helped me do some documents for the company once or twice" He said.

-"I like Taeyeon, she's bright, she's a good hearted" He said.

-"Go and bring her here" He said.

Tiffany left the house running, tears streaming down her face a smile adorning her lips.
She got inside the car and drove as fast as she could.

Taeyeon had been spending the day with Jessica, both of them were watching a movie in Taeyeon's living room. When the doorbell rang.
Tiffany just hugged Taeyeon and then kissed her. She kissed her non stop and passionately. Taeyeon was gasping for air.

-"What happened?" Jessica asked as Taeyeon still was gasping for air.

-"My father... he...he" Tiffany said as she was completly histerical.

Then she explained to Jessica and Taeyeon what had happened.

3 months later.

Taeyeon and Tiffany were now living in an apartment in condo on the outskirts of the city. Taeyeon's mom had gotten her job back, which she actually didn't mind.
Althought not at first Tiffany's mom eventually made peace with her. She was actually her in law anyways.

Taeyeon and Tiffany were inside the terrace pool. Taeyeon with her back against the corner of the pool and hugging Tiffany from behind.

-"You're...so gentle" Taeyeon said as she kissed Tiffany in the back of her neck.

-"Am I really?" Tiffany said.

-"You are, simple, gentle, beautiful..." Taeyeon said.

-"I love you" Taeyeon said as she kissed Tiffany's neck.

 

Tiffany was a fighter, a gentle, simple and beautiful soul who never gave up on her love for Taeyeon, even with their utmost differences.
So Taeyeon knew, she knew that if this girl owned it.
If she owned the weather, Tiffany would be the reason behind the morning dew.
Appearing ever so gently after a humid night, beautiful, simple as water and a fighter who tries to stay alive till the noon's high sun.

 

 

 

THE END