Chapter 2 - Too Late To Escape

Bittersweet Symphony

It was still very early morning but Yuna already left her apartement to have a jogging. She acrossed the park near Han River and saw that there are only three people were already there, doing the morning sports. And all of them are the elderly. Yuna greeted politely when she passed them. She raised her hoodie and continue to jog.

This is her routinity in every early morning. Because she thinks that jogging is like giving her a new spirit for starting a new day. The fresh air and the warm sunlight every morning always makes her anticipated another new day.

Ahh it’s a pity that not all of people realized how beautiful Han River is in this earl“AWW!!” her mind-talking suddenly interrupted when she feels that she was bumped into something—or maybe someone—that makes her exclaimed spontaneously. She raised her head and feels like she wanted to dig a hole and hide there right away as she saw the guy in front of her. “OMMA!” she unconsciously squealed and stepped down. For God’s sake! From ten-so-so million Seoul’s citizen, why he must be the one who’s standing in front of me right now??? And why I should bumped into him??? God, are you trying to tell me that I’m going to die soon??? Yuna sighed despairly. “W—why are you here, sunbae?” she encouraged herself to speak.

“You’re so mannered.” Jonghyun let out his cold voice with cynical tone. “Arent you going to apologize first, miss? Rather than calling your mom?”

Yuna hitted her head. Maja! How stupid I am… She bowed to Jonghyun. “Cheosonghamnida. Please forgive me for bumped into you. I didn’t see that Sunbae was coming from the opposite direction…”

“Hey miss, who’s your sunbae?”

“Eh?” Yuna unconsciously raised her head again because of Jonghyun’s question. “You are. Sunbae…”

Jonghyun stared at Yuna with his arrogant expression. “Then… Nuguseoyo?”

“EH?? Jaega yo???” Yuna almost couldn’t believe with Jonghyun’s strange question. “I’m Seo Yuna. The one that you agreed to accompany for her mid exam, sunbae…” she tried to explain. What an ignorant vampire!

Oh… is she? Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. Well… I don’t see her face clearly yesterday actually… but who cares? “Then, bikyeo!”

Yuna didn’t need to ask for twice for stepping aside. When Jonghyun started to walk again and passed her, she tightened her hoodie more. His chance to smell my blood is lesser if I covered my neck so well… She held her breathe nervously until Jonghyun finally far away from her. Maybe the myth was true… that vampire couldn’t blood if the sun already rised… She thought and continued her jogging quickly. Thanks God. You still give me a chance for life… thank you…

 

* * *

 

Jonghyun entered his apartment building which was located in Apgujeong-dong. He entered the elevator and pressed 21th floor’s button. Within a minute, he arrived at his destination floor. He walked to the room which was written 2101 on its door. He entered his four digit passcode and went in.

As usual, his dorm is so quiet. Of course, because he’s the only one who lived there since three years ago. He the music player and raised the volume, made those compilation songs of Eric Clapton was echoing over the room. He looked at the clock and found that he still has one hour before his class started. He decided to take a bath first before since he felt that he’s so full of sweat.

After taking a bath and changed into a casual white tshirt and blue jeans, he went out from his room and heading to the kitchen. He took a glass of milk and some breads and sitting on the couch, starting his breakfast. He’s just going to drink his milk when suddenly his phone is ringing loudly. He glanced at his phonescreen and let out a bored sigh when he saw that his Dad is calling him. He let the phone rang so crazy without any intentions to pick it up, until the phone already turned silent again. But in a second, this time, his phone in the home is ringing. But since Jonghyun already set it up into answering machine, so it’s only ringing once and a minute later, he already received one voice message.

He finished his breakfast and took his bag and his guitar case, ready to go. On his way to the front door, he stopped at the home phone and pressed number 1 to hear the voice message that he just received few minutes ago.

“John, this is Dad. I’ll go to Seoul today. Let’s have a dinner together in main house. Tonight.

Jonghyun put back the phone with slightly rough. He even say “I’ll go” not “I’ll back” … that old man is daebak… he snorted and took the car keys. Who cares if you’re in Seoul or no? He thought and slammed his door.

 


 

“So, when will you and that vampire sunbae started to practice?” Mina asked while she, Hyejeong and Yuna were taking a break at the school’s park after their class ended.

“Don’t talk about him…” Yuna sighed. “Museowoyo…”

“Wae?”

“WAE??” Yuna repeated Mina’s question with disbelief face. “Yya, Kwon Mina, do you think I am Bella Swan? Who didn’t have any fears even when she was sitting beside a vampire?”

“Is he a real vampire?” Mina grimaced. “Honestly I think I might believe that vampire does exist after seeing him… But hey, he can eat food normally just like a human…”

“Of course he can. Edward Cullen is also can do the same. But it feels like eating you-know-what…” Yuna grimaced too. “And hey, a vampire couldn’t our bloods if there are so many people watched him. His identity will reveal if he’s being like that…”

“Ah, maja!” Mina nodded. “But Hyejeongie, did you ever ask Jonghoon sunbae about that vampire sunbae?”

Hyejeong, who’s lying her head on her knees, about to take a nap, opened her eyes again. “Of course I ever asked him. Yesterday.”

“Then???”

Hyejeong is back to sit straightly. “I was asking if Jonghyun sunbae is a vampire or a human and he just let out a little chuckle. He didn’t answer me at all. But when I ask the same question for him and Yonghwa sunbae, he can answered directly that they’re human… Isn’t it scary???”

“Maybe your Jonghoon sunbae is a secret keeper of Jonghyun sunbae??” Mina asked while putting a scared face. “Eh, but his eyes are black…”

Yuna rolled her eyes. “And that’s exactly looks like Edward Cullen’s eyes when he was hungry…”

“Yya, how if… he’s a vegetarian vampire too?” Hyejeong suddenly brought up one point. “I mean… just take look at him. He can be friends with Yonghwa sunbae and Jonghoon sunbae. And he also have dark black eyes, not a red one…”

“Yya, yya! If you two already realized it, then why you let me to collaborate with him?????” Yuna asked with disbelief face to her two friends.

Hyejeong and Mina exchanged glances and grinned to Yuna. “Because we’re so curious, dear. We can get the truth of his identity if we do sacrifice…”

“Woah daebak… and you sacrificed ME??”

“Dangyeonhaji…!” Mina and Hyejeong giggled. “Just call us, if he’s going to your blood…”

“HOW CAN I CALL YOU IF I ALREADY DIED RIGHT AWAY??”

“Aigoo… you wont, trust me!” Hyejeong waved her hands nonchalantly. “It will be a waste if he only killed you right away. I bet he might just turned you into a vampire too…”

“Shin Hyejeong!! You make it sounds more scary!”

Hyejeong laughed together with Mina but they suddenly stopped when Hyejeong’s phone is ringing. “Yoboseoyo, sunbae…” she answered the phone with happy voice, which makes Yuna and Mina already knew who’s calling her.

“Right now? I’ve done with classes today… Nee, Mina and Yuna too…” she kept talking over the phone. “Ah jigeumun? Arasseo, sunbae… Nee, see you there.” She said and ended the call.

“Wae? Where will you go?” Mina asked.

“Parking area. Kkaja!”

“Kkaja?? Why we should come too?”

“Because sunbae said like that. Kkaja!”

 

 

 

“Oh wasseoyo!” Jonghoon greeted them first when they arrived at the parking area. The three guys already there, sitting on the hood of a black car.

Jonghyun looked at these three girls who were approaching them. Ah maja… It’s really the girl that I’ve met this morning… Oh even when I’m only looking at them, I feel annoyed…

“Sunbae, what’s the matter?” Hyejeong asked after she, Mina and Yuna greeted all of those three guys. Which was only replied warmly by Jonghoon and Yonghwa.

“Are you guys already have lunch?” Jonghoon asked.

“Anii… We’re just taking a break after the classes ended for a while…”

“Nah that’s good! Then let’s have a meal together outside. Can you, girls?”

“Nee…” Hyejeong and Mina answered happily. While Yuna is still hesitant to answer. Actually she prefer to eat alone rather than together with some guys. She bites her lips while thinking of a reasonable answer.

“Jeogiyo, you there, did we agree to have a practice today?” Jonghyun suddenly spoke out, make all of them looked at him, even Yuna, who was startled because of his sudden question which looks like he was asking at her.

“Aren’t we?” Jonghyun repeated his question with his chic expression, when he looked that Yuna is still couldn’t realize what happened.

“Y—Ye, sunbae… Maja!” Yuna finally managed to answer. She even couldn’t say anything than yes because Jonghyun’s eyes seems like forced her to answer like that.

“Ah cincca? That’s why you said before that you can’t join us…” said Yonghwa. “Then, how about the others?”

“Then just let them two practice together. Let’s have a lunch just four of us…” said Jonghoon, with Mina and Hyejeong agreement.

Jonghyun went down from the car, while Mina and Hyejeong bid a farewell with Yuna. Four of them started to leave with Hyejeong went into Jonghoon’s car—the one that they were sitting on the hood before, and Mina, who was already entered Yonghwa’s car.

After the others left, Yuna still stand on her spot, didn’t even dare to move. She looked around and sighed in relief when she saw there’re still many people. It means this vampire won’t kill me right here… Yuna glanced quietly at the guy in front of her. Omma… he’s already scary and he became scarier when he wear that black sweater and even wear the hoodie…

“Hey, miss, where’s your kamsahamnida?” Jonghyun suddenly spoke out again while staring arrogantly at Yuna.

“Nn—nee?”

Aish jeongmal… this girl didn’t know how to say sorry nor thank you… “Did I just give you a good reason for avoiding that nonsense lunch?”

Ah… so he knew what’s on my mind bef—OMO!!! IS HE A MIND READER???? Just like Edward Cullen???? Yuna gave him a shocked looks and unconsciously took a few steps back from Jonghyun.

What’s wrong with this woman? She didn’t say thank you yet and already put that expression… Why she looks like she’s so scared of me… Huh! Jonghyun snorted. But good job! Just stay away from me… He snorted nonchalantly and heading to his car that was parked not too far from him.

Yuna stared confusedly at Jonghyun when that guy walked to a car which stands out too much among the others car.Her jaw dropped when she saw the car. I didn’t know much about car types but I know that one… Yuna thought when she saw the white convertible car that was beeping when Jonghyun pressed the button on his hands. It’s Lamborghini Reventon… Oh daebak… I remember I ever read it on some websites which said that Lamborghini only produced twenty-so-so units of this type of car in the world. Daebak… there’s one in Korea??? And to make it worst… the owner is… just a student??? Wah… he must be so rich… AH! Again!! That’s another valid proof that he’s a true vampire!! See? Because they can do anything and lived for so long long long time, they must be have inifinite wealth…

“Hey, miss. What are you looking at?” Jonghyun asked since he felt so annoying because Yuna was looking at him with strange expression.

“Th—that car… is yours, sunbae? You bought it?” Yuna couldn’t hold her curiosity.

“Is this car looks like a stolen one??” Jonghyun asked, totally annoyed. “Now, tell me where’s your home, ppalli!”

“WAE???” Yuna spontaneously asked with high pitched, panicky. Why he suddenly asked my home??? Is he going to destroy it???

Jonghyun sighed, tried to control his patience. “P.R.A.C.T.I.C.E!” he spelled it in english. “Do you just want to go home and become a liar for twice?”

Yuna needs a few seconds before she understand Jonghyun’s words. Ah, but why we should practice at my home???? I never let any guy entered my home and I don’t want!! We can practice here! Here! “Uhm, sunbae… can we practice here? I mean, in the practice studio here?” She tried to make a deal. Beside, I’m afraid if I’m going to be killed in my own home… Andwae!

“Where? In your department? No, thanks.” Jonghyun strongly rejected. Tsk. The departments in this school that he hates so much is Piano-Keyboard, Singing, Dancing, and Violin. Wae? Because those departments are mostly dominated by girls… So disgusting!

Aish… he hates women… right. And I’m not going to his department too. Althought there’re still women there but I bet his studio practice must be a place which was free from women… And it means, probably there must be many guys there. Aish ssirooo…

“Uhm… can it be not in my house…?”

“Of course. Do you think I really want to go there? Then tell me the better place.”

Yuna thought for a while but she really couldn’t find any answers. She looked at Jonghyun hopelessly.

Jonghyun sighed. As usual, the smartness couldn’t stay longer with her… He took a piece of paper and wrote something on it. He folded it and threw it to Yuna. “I’ll see you there in 30 minutes.”

Yuna opened the paper and found there’s an address on it. “White Star Music Studio…?” She muttered while reading the address. “Apgeujong-dong… Oh, isn’t it a famous music studio which often used by artistes and famous musicians??” She was asking Jonghyun but that guy already left along with his car without saying anything. “Ige mwoya… Is he telling me to go to this studio for practicing? Aish… at least, talk properly before you leave!!”

 

 

 

Jonghyun parked his car right in front of the studio that he just telling Yuna to meet there. He went out from his car and entered the studio. All of staffs who were there, greeted him politely. And someone, who looks like the manager—approached Jonghyun in a hurry. “Welcome, Young Master.” She greeted Jonghyun politely. “Is there something that I can help you with?”

“I want to practice. All of the instruments in my studio are ready, right?”

“Ye, Young Master. They are ready. Let me send you to your studio, Young Master.”

“Anii. No need.” Jonghyun raised his hands, prevented the manager to go with him. “Uhm, if someone already arrived here, just tell her to go straight to my studio.”

“Y—ye? Her?” the Manager spontaneously asked because he was surprised with Jonghyun’s words.

“A girl with long hair. And…” Aish how should I describe her… Who’s her name again? I forgot already… “Ah! Just ask everyone who will come here later. If she said that she went here because I told him, then it must be her.” He said nonchalantly and entered the elevator, ignoring the staffs who still gave him a confused looks.

 

 

 

Yuna went out from the taxi after it stopped in front of White Star Studio. The biggest Music Studio in Seoul. Woah… daebak… I always wanted to practice here… She thought while entering the building with amazed face.

“Annyeonghaseyo, miss. Welcome to White Star Music Studio. Is there anything that we can help you with?” the recepsionist greeted her politely.

“Ah… Ye… Actually… uhm, someone told me to come here. And I think he’s already here…” Yuna said since she already noticed Jonghyun’s car that was parked in front of the building. “Can I know in which room is he?”

“Can you tell me your friend’s name, miss? So we can check the guestlist.”

“Uhm—“ Who’s his name again? “Jong… Jonghyun… Lee Jonghyun…”

“Ye??” the recepsionist looks surprised when she heard that Yuna mentioned Jonghyun’s name. “Jamsiman gidaryeo juseoyo, miss.” She said then dialing a number in a hurry. “Kwajangnim, Young Master’s friend is here.”

Yuna furrowed her eyebrows when she heard it. Mwo? Young Master’s friend? Is she talking about me? But who’s that Young Master? Aish maldo andwae… it must be someone else…

Suddenly, someone came from the staff’s office. It’s a 30 years old woman—or Yuna thought like that—with General Manager written on her nametag. She approached Yuna and bowed at her politely. “Welcome to White Star Music Studio, Miss. We’re apologizing for make you wait…”

“Ah… y—ye…” Yuna bowed politely too although she looks very confused. Why the manager came out to greet me?

“Young Master has been waiting for you, miss. Let me take you to the studio.”

“Chankamman… uhm… but I’m not going to meet the people called Young Master…” Yuna tried to explain. “I just want to meet someone called Lee Jonghyun…”

The manager smiled politely at Yuna. “And he is our Young Master, miss.”

“NUGU?? HE??” Yuna asked surprisedly. “HOW CAN…”

“He is the son of our sajangnim, miss.” The manager still explained patiently. “This way please, miss.” She asked Yuna to enter the elevator.

“Sajangnim?? Uhm, do you mean—the owner of this music studio??” Yuna asked while they already in elevator, heading to the sixth floor of the building—the highest floor.

“Ye, miss.” The manager nodded. “This way, miss.” She directed Yuna to the room—seems like there’s only one studio in that floor. “Enjoy your practice, miss.” She said and excused himself.

Yuna approached the door with VVIP written on it. She pressed the white button beside the door but there’s no responds. She tried it until third times but there’re still no responds. Ah ige mwoya… She checked the door and turned out it was unlocked. She then decided to enter and found that the room that she just entered is probably a biggest and the best studio that she ever seen. All of the instruments and equipments there are the best—in quality and in price, of course. She found that Jonghyun is already there, facing back Yuna, while busily playing the piano with the headphone on his ears. Ah that’s why he even didn’t hear nor noticed anything before… and Oh? He’s playing piano? Seems like he didn’t recognize that Yuna was already there. Yuna put her bag on the table and was about to greet Jonghyun but she suddenly stopped when she noticed the melody that Jonghyun suddenly played another melodies. Yuna stunned as she heard the melody that Jonghyun was playing. Oh… isn’t it a piece of Rachmaninoff’s Piano concerto no. 2 op 18…??? He even know how to play it?? Daebak… it takes almost a month for me until I can played it properly… and woah… he played it so perfectly… She kept listening quietly and without any aware, her tears dropped slowly. I don’t know but I always dropped the tears whenever I heard this piece… this is too sad… the melodies are too sad… Because when we’ll start to learn the music, we should know how the feeling of the music that the composer wanted to tell us… That’s why… because this piece is a sad piece, actually… I always couldn’t hold my tears…

Jonghyun took off his headphone after he finished his playing. He looked at his clock and sighed. Where’s that girl? She was late for 30 mins… He’s about to take his phone from the table and suddenly surprised when he saw there’s already someone behind him. “Yya! What are you doing there???”

Yuna spontaneously lowered her head when she heard Jonghyun’s high voice. “Choesonghamnida, sunbae. I was arrived since thirty minutes ago but I don’t want to disturb you when you were playing that Rachmaninoff…” she answered weakly.

“Mwo? So you were listening on me since beginning?”

“Y-ye, sunbae. Choesonghamnida…” Yuna bowed again. “I was pressing the door’s bell so many times but there’s no responds…”

Jonghyun sighed again. “You heard it all?”

“Y-ye? Ah ye…”

“Then don’t ever tell the others about this…”

“Waeyo, sunbae?” Yuna couldn’t hold her curious feeling. “It’s so perfect… I don’t know that sunbae is very good in piano…”

“Are you at the right place to ask me ‘why’?” Jonghyun asked coldly. “Turn on the keyboard. Let’s start practicing! What kind of music will you perform?”

What’s wrong with him? He sounds colder than usual when we’re talking about this… Yuna thought but then decided not to discuss more about the topic before Jonghyun got angry. “Aranjuez’s piece. In keyboard and guitar version, sunbae… Did you kn—need to look at the notesscore, sunbae?” She was about to ask did he know about the notes, but afraid if Jonghyun thinks that she looked down on him.

Jonghyun didn’t say anything and just offered his hands and received the book from Yuna. He took a quick look at the scores and sometimes he looks like thinking of something. “Why Aranjuez? Are you taking modern keyboard class this semester?”

“Yes, sunbae…”

Jonghyun didn’t say anything and kept focusing with the scores. “For mid exam, you must be already know that you should choose the music that you want to perform which was including all of the lessons that you’ve been learned in that semester…”

Yuna nodded. “That’s why I choose Aranjuez, sunbae…”

Well… I admit that she choosed the right pieces. I don’t expect that her brain will choose this, honestly… “So are you planning to create some improvisations? Since Concierto de Aranjuez is originally played by piano… not a keyboard…”

“I’m still working on it, sunbae…”

Jonghyun closed the book and took his guitar. “Let’s play the original first.”

 

 

 

Daebak… How can he played it without looking at the scores?? Yuna looked at Jonghyun with amazed looks when they finished playing the notes. Don’t tell me that he already so familiar with this piece??? And I just remembered… he even didn’t look at the scores when he was playing Rachmaninoff before…

“Since when did you start to play Aranjuez?” Jonghyun suddenly asked.

“Uhm… Last month…”

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. She’s quite good actually… I didn’t expect that she just started to learn this piece last month… it’s pretty quick but turned out wel—anii—not that bad. “Geure… then you should finish your keyboard arrangement for this piece quickly and give me after it finished. I’ll create the guitar arrangement according to yours.”

“Eh? Jeongmal???”

“Dangyeonhaji! Do you think I’ll let a 2nd year student do the arrangement for me??” he asked, back to his cold tone. Actually when they were talking about music and played it, Yuna noticed that he’s different. He’s not that cold as usual but right after they finished, he’s back to his usual act. “Make sure to give it to me tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow????”

“Wae? You can’t??” seems like Jonghyun was giving a challenge’s looks at Yuna. “If you can’t, then up to—“

“I’ll give you tomorrow!” Yuna said in a hurry, before Jonghyun looked down over her. “—sunbae…” she added it when Jonghyun stared at her sharply.

Jonghyun didn’t respond her but just took his bag and seems like already want to leave. Yuna took her bag too in a hurry and followed Jonghyun who just went out from the studio. She stopped her walk when she saw Jonghyun already entered the elevator but it still opened.

“What are you doing there?” Jonghyun asked coldly. “Are you going to make me hold this open button forever?”

“You can go first, sunbae…” I really don’t want to be in the same elevator with a guy when there is no woman except me… It’s scary…

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows for a moment. What a strange woman. But nice choice. Because I hate to be with a girl in an empty elevator too… He then closed the elevator nonchalantly. Leaving Yuna alone there.

 


 

Next Day.

Yuna was standing alone in the parking zone of the institute, while holding a scorebook. Actually she was standing near Jonghyun’s car. It’s because today she’s going to give the bookscore that already filled with her arrangement. But since she didn’t know how to meet Jonghyun so she only can wait beside his car—while hoping that the owner will pop out sooner. Actually she can entered the Guitar Department’s building, but just imagining that there will be a lot male strange students there, she decided to throw away that thought. And to make it worst, she’s alone. Her two bestfriends, Mina and Hyejeong are still attending their own classes.

And why the sun has to be so bright today? She thought while fanning her face with her hands. And please… please… just show up. She checked her watch. I have to go to supermarket for buying foodstuffs… Can’t he just show up right now so I can go faster??? Or… Can someone just help me to deliver this scorebook to him? She tried to look around, searching for a female student. Oh! Got one! She rushed off in a hurry to two girls who was approaching the parking area too. “Choesonghaeyo… Can I ask something?” she asked politely to these two girls.

“Ye, of course.” The girl respond her warmly.

“Do you, by any chance, know a 3rd year student called Lee Jonghyun?”

Those two girls exchanged glances before answered Yuna’s question. “Ye. He is our sunbae.”

“Oh jinjja?  Then… can I ask a favor, please?”

“What is it?”

“This… uhm… I want to give this book but I don’t know where to find him in this building since I’m from piano department…” Yuna tried to explain. “Can you help me to give him this book, please?”

These two girls, once again, exchanged glances while grimacing. “Choesonghamnida. We really want to help you if only it’s for someone else. But if it’s Jonghyun sunbae… we really couldn’t. We’re too afraid of him, and also he really didn’t like if any girls approached him nor talked with him…” one of them explained with guilty face, while the other one nodded in agreement. “But you can try to ask some male students. It might easier for them to help you…”

But the problem is, I’m the one who couldn’t talk to them… “Aah. I see. Then, forgive me for disturbing your time…”

“We apologize too. Sorry that we couldn’t help you with that one…” those two girls bowed at Yuna and bid a farewell with Yuna.

Now ottokkaji… Yoona stared hopelessly when the other female students acrossed in front of her. It’s useless to ask the girls… then, it means I have no other choice rather than waiting him here… And why the shelter is so far from here? It means today is sunbathing day for me? Hiks… I feel like crying

“Annyeong, do you need any helps? Seems like you are.” the voice suddenly makes Yuna startled. She was caught off guard and didn’t realize that there are three guys in front of her already, standing so close with smiled on their faces.

Yuna unconsciously stepped down a little. “Uh… no. There’s nothing. Th—thank you…” she stuttered with uneasy feeling.

“Wae? You already stood here for a while ago. Do you want to meet someone or do you want to do something that we can help you?” one of them asked warmly.

“Anii. There’s really nothing.” Yuna tried to force a smile on her lips, although she really feels so uneasy. I have to go from here…

“Geure? Then you can’t stay here. The weather is too hot right now. Wanna join us in the cafeteria?”

“A—Anii… I am—I already have a promise with someone…” she blurted out anything that she can think of. As long as she can escape from those three guys.

“But that person isn’t here yet, right? Come on, just have a drink with us…”

“A—ani… he said he’ll be here soon.”

“Who’s that person?”

“Me.”

 

 

 

Jonghyun took his bag and went out from the classroom as soon as the class ended. He went straight to the parking area, since his bestfriends, Yonghwa and Jonghoon should practice with the people that they agreed to collaborate with. He was walking to the parking area when he noticed that there are few people who stood in front of his car. He squinted, trying to find who are they. And he raised his eyebrows when he noticed that there’s a girl there. The strange stupid girl that he collaborated with. What is she doing there? He then turned to the three guys who were surrounding that girl. He noticed that those guys are his hoobae. 2nd year. He continued to walk approaching his car, since he think that all of them didn’t have any matters with him, but when he walked closer, he unconsciously hear their conversation. He glanced at the girl’s expression and found how uneasy that girl is. Oh… what was her friends saying about her? She didn’t like to get close with male… right? She even didn’t want to enter the elevator only with me yesterday… He sighed and approached them, slightly faster, and stood right behind those three guys. He can heard that those three kids still trying to get that girl’s attention.

“Who’s that person that you’ve been waiting here?”

“Me.” Jonghyun spontaneously answered with his baritone cold voice, made those guys turned at him with surprised face.

“Oh. Sunbae. Annyeonghaseyo.” Those three guys bowed politely as soon as they realized who was behind them. They glanced at each other awkwardly when Jonghyun just staring at them with his chic expression. “We apologize about this, sunbae. Please forgive us. We’ll leave right now.” they bowed once again and leave in a hurry without looking back. Seems like they respected Jonghyun so much—and looks like slightly afraid.

Jonghyun stepped forward and stared at the girl in front of him. “Why you’re standing there? Are you blocking my entrance to get into my car?”

Yuna moved aside in a hurry. “Sunbae.” She encouraged herself to talk, although she’s still surprised with Jonghyun’s sudden appearance. “Gomawo.”

“I didn’t intend to help you. So just save your thanks.” He said and took out his remotecar’s key from his pocket.

Why he even couldn’t talk mannerly. Tsk Yuna grumbled in her mind. “Ah sunbae! Actually I want to give you this.” She offered the score to Jonghyun who already opened the car’s door. “I’m done with the keyboard arrangement.”

Jonghyun closed the car’s door and took the book from Yuna. He took a look in each page while Yuna was waiting for his responds. “Get in.” He suddenly said and closed the book.

“Get in? In where?” Yuna asked bluntly.

Jonghyun didn’t answer her but opened his car’s door again and entered. He sighed when he saw that Yuna is still standing in front of the car with confused looks. Seriously, is this girl even has a brain?? He pulled down the window’s car. “Yya, get in, ppalli!”

Yuna’s eyes widened as she realized what was Jonghyun told her to do. “Wae??” He’s joking right?

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Are you really enjoying to have sunbathing there?? Get in ppalli!” he grumpily said and pulled up the window again. That girl cincca… even if there’s only one girl in this world, I prefer not to be with her… Why all of girls never had a proper brain???

Yuna, although she’s seriously didn’t know what’s going on, knew that she didn’t have any choices—or maybe had : get in or staying there and make Jonghyun angry—entering Jonghyun’s car faintheartedly. God… are you telling me that my time is coming closer??? She looked at Jonghyun. “Wh—where are we going?? Why I have to get into here?”

Jonghyun exhaled loudly, seems like almost lost his patience—or Yuna bets, he didn’t have any—stared at Yuna with his icy eyes. “If you can’t stay quiet, I’ll make sure to bring you into a place that you’ve never imagined for…” he said with an expression and a voice that makes people can feel depressed right away. “Good.” He slightly smirked when he saw Yuna was frozen in her spot. “Make sure to put your seatbelt on…”

 

 


annyeong ^^

here's the 2nd chapter. sorry if it still didnt satisfy you T.T

please drop ur comment if u want to suggest or critic or anything to me ^^ i'll gladly accept it ^^

WELCOME AND THANK YOU for my lovely SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, UPVOTERS, UR COMMENTS, and all of you who supported this story^^

see ya next chapt. (you can anticipated the other casts' appearance that I already mentioned in foreword on next chapt ^^ )