I miss you

Bubble Boy

Aoi's P.O.V.:

Kuroh and I were at the train station. "Here," he handed me a phone. I gave him a questioning look. "Call me if you feel lonely, 'kay?" He asked. "Okay, I will," I smiled. I don't know why, but, my heart was racing. "See you in a week," He ruffled my hair. "I'll be waiting," I blushed and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and kissed my forehead, "So will I." He got on the train, "Remember to call me." I smiled as the train door closed and took off. I looked down at the phone, "I will." I walked home humming a song. 

I wonder what he does for a living, ah, I'll ask him later. I think Jack left for a party or something. Guess, I'm all by myself then. 

I got to the house and went inside. Once inside, I laid down in Kuroh's bed. "Oh, he took Mr. Bunny with him," I looked at the shelf where Mr. Bunny was placed. "I'm glad he liked it." I saw something sitting on the desk with a note on it. It was a brown bear. I picked it up and read the note:

A little present for you, since you made me one, I thought I should make you one.

Love, Kuroh

I smiled and hugged the bear. "I'll treasure it," I whispered. I put it on the bed and decided to go out and explore for a bit. I put on some clothes. A black shirt, blue jeans, brown jacket, and a brown beanie. I locked the front door behind me. I walked down the streets of the city, it was very pretty. I bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry, are you okay?" I asked. "Ah, I'm fine, what about you?" he asked. "I'm okay," I smiled. We parted ways and I looked up at the sky, "It's really late, guess I'll go back home." I've been outside for about three hours. When I got home I saw Jack on the couch. I took off my jacket and my hat and went into Kuroh's room. I felt lonely, really lonely. I dialed the number, but, hesitated, "What if he's busy?" I hung up and left it alone for two days. On the third day I finally mustered up enough courage and called him. "I thought you wouldn't call, Aoi, what happened the first time?" Kuroh asked. "I-I just didn't want to bother you, I thought I'd be interrupting your work," I blushed, stammering. "Of course not, I just went to California to speak with my father about the car's failing engine's, that's all. It'll take a week before we can get them working properly again," Kuroh explained. "Uh, Kuroh?" I asked. "Yes?" "You made me a bear?" "H-Huh?! You found that?!" Kuroh boomed. "Y-Yes, I did," I smiled warmly, "and I loved it, it's cute, and soft." "I-I'm glad you liked it, I was saving that for when I got back to give it to you then."

"Kuroh, even if it's only for a little while, I just want to hear your voice," I said, blushing. "Aoi, you idiot, I'm always here. Didn't I tell you to call me when you got lonely?" Kuroh asked. "Well...yeah, but-" "But nothing. If you feel lonely and want to talk then don't be afraid to call me, like always, I'm here for you and I will always be here for you no matter what," Kuroh said. "K...Kuroh," I felt my eyes tearing up. "What's wrong? Why're you crying?" Kuroh asked, worry in his voice. 

Kuroh's P.O.V.:

Aoi was crying, was he happy or sad? Then I realized why he was crying. 

That sounded like a confession, a BIG confession

"Aoi?" I asked, shifting in my seat. "I'm okay Kuroh, I'm just really happy, I'm glad you're here for me," Aoi said. I wanted to hug him right now. Why does my chest feel tight? Like something bottled up needs to be let out. "I miss you, is that what you were forgetting to say?" I asked, I decided to a bit. 

Aoi's P.O.V.:

I felt my heart melt and my face was so red my ears were steaming, "I...I miss you," I said, blushing furiously. "I'll be back in a few days," Kuroh chuckled. "I'll be at home to greet you!" I said cheerfully. "Yo, Aoi!" Jack called. "Ah, see you soon, Kuroh," I said. "Bye-bye." I hung up and walked into the living room. "Yes?" I asked. "How old are you?" he asked. "Fourteen, why?" "Just curious is all," he shrugged. "Well, since I'm here, what're you up to?" I asked. "Oh, you're interested?" he asked, showing me a art book. "Wow," I looked through it, "amazing." "You think so?" He asked. I nodded, "Ah, it's amazing! I've never seen drawings like these before." "You want me to show you something?" He asked. "Okay," I nodded. He showed me a painting. It was a town or village of some kind, the water was glimmering as the moon's bright white light shone down on it, the moon also revealed the fish swimming around, the blades of grass and trees danced in the passing wind. It felt so real, I wasn't sure if it was actually a painting. "Jack, this is amazing," I gaped, "I've never seen anything like this, but~" "But what?" He asked. "I may just be able to top that," I said in a jovial tone. "Oh yeah?" Jack asked, as if taking me up on that. And he was. "Of course I can," I stated, pretty boldly. "I'd like to see you try," he smirked. "Alright, give me an hour," I said. "Fine, go ahead." I began to paint. I painted the same scenery as his and once I finished he just stared in awe. 

"So~?" I asked, leaning towards him. "It's...it's...it's...damn," he said, obviously defeated. "I told you I could do it," I smiled, enjoying his defeat. "Oh, fine! You win!" Jack slumped back into his chair.

"Hmm, hey jack?" 

"What?" 

"You didn't start where you should have." 

"What're you talking about?" 

"You're supposed to sketch it before even putting it on a canvas," I said, pointing to the sky on the canvas. "Your point being..." he said. I sighed, "never mind. Overall, it's great, who am I to judge you?" Jack smiled and ruffled my hair, "You should come with me to meet my friends, how 'bout it? I'll take 'ya with me." I nodded, "Sure." Me and Jack ended up talking all night about nonsensical random topics. 

Somehow, I feel that Jack and Kuroh are more close than they say they are. I also feel that Jack and I will be good friends. I wonder what his friends are like, we'll see.