Spring; the sunflower blooms

Bubble Boy

Kuroh's P.O.V.:

I was in the kitchen on the phone with my parents, after a few minutes we said goodbye and hung up. I walked to my room and saw that Aoi wasn't there. I went outside and saw him lying on the grass. "Aoi? What're you doing?" I asked, kneeling down. My eyes met with big aquamarine orbs. "The grass and sun feel good," he said closing his eyes again. I smiled, "I bet they do." I laid down next to him. I took his hand in mine. He blushed and looked away from me. I chuckled and softly kissed his forehead. He blushed even more, turning redder. "K-Kuroh," he stammered. "Yes?" I asked, leaning in closer. "Meanie," he pouted. Adorable. I chuckled and rubbed my nose against his, "Really now?" He nodded and snuggled close to me, "You're warm, like the sun." "Then what would you be if I'm the sun?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I would be~....hmm....I would be a sunflower," Aoi smiled, cheerful. "The sunflower is a very beautiful," I smiled. Aoi blushed and quickly sat up, I sat up as well. "Um..." he was blushing and averting my eyes. I could only smile at this.

I stood up and held out a hand, "We should walk around for a bit." He took my hand and we went to the beach. He put his feet in the water, "Ah~ This reminds me of home." "How so?" I asked. "We lived underwater." I smiled and splashed water in his face. "Hey! No fair, Kuroh!" he laughed, throwing water in my face.