Awakening!

Bubble Boy

Aoi's P.O.V.: 

I was down on earth, but, was still in my bubble. I forgot my name, forgot where I came from, but, apparently I also don't know where I am. I hit the water and the bubble popped. I tried to swim up, but, the force of impact was too strong, making my limbs go limp. I saw someone shout out and felt a hand around my wrist. He pulled me up and shook my body, "Hey! You okay?" My eyes fluttered open, "W-What?" "Are you okay?" he asked. I passed out and fell into darkness. 

Kuroh's P.O.V.:

I have no idea who this kid is. His body was small and thin in my arms, he was abnormally pale and his body was lighter than a feather. Hard to believe he's a human. I decided to take him home with me. I live here in Florida. Once I got home my roommate, Jack, decided to throw a keg party....just nice. I went to my quiet, clean room and put him down on the bed. His eyes fluttered open, he looked like sleeping beauty, except he's not a girl. "W...Where am I?" he asked. His voice was soft and kind. "You hit the water and drowned, but, I got you out in time. Are you hungry?" I asked. He nodded slowly and looked down. I just realized he didn't have any pants on, only this long turtleneck that stopped at his knees. A pink blush came across his face. I gave him some pants, "Here put these on." This didn't phase me at all, I've seen Jack , drunk, and streaking in the front yard. He put them on and said, "I-I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble." I patted him on the head, "No problem." He blushed even more. "Oh yeah, what would you like to eat?" "A-Anything's fine," he looked down. "Okay, I'll be right back," I said before closing the door. I walked down the hall and into Jack's room...time to pay him a little visit. 

I opened the door to his room, "Jack." I kicked his gut, "Get up, you lush." "I'm...notta...lush, y-you're the lush," he said, voice slurred, body rocking back and forth. "Dude," I sighed and grabbed his hand, walking into the bathroom. "What're doin' I'm not drunk," he said. I filled the tub up with cold-ice cold-water and threw him in it. He coughed and thrashed as he gained control of himself, "What the hell?!" "Hey, I'm not the one who decided to get drunk and throw a keg party," I said, glaring at him. "Oh," he grinned, "you wanted a girl too, eh?" I kicked his shin and headed to the door, "We have a visitor, I expect you not to throw up all over the place like last time." I walked into the kitchen and began making noodles for the kid. When I was done, I went to my room with the bowl and saw him laying down on the bed with a dazed expression on his face. I quickly set the bowl down, "Are you okay?" I sat down on the bed and felt his forehead, he was burning up. I grabbed some medicine and some water, "Here take this." "H-Huh?" He held his swimming head.

"Never mind," I got some liquid medicine as well. I titled his head back and poured it down his throat. He swallowed it and fell against me, "I'm sorry." "For what?" I asked. He snuggled close to me, "You did all of this for me, I didn't deserve it." "Nonsense," I patted him on the head. I felt his face grow warm. I looked down and saw him blushing. I laughed and remembered something, "Oh that's right, you have a name?" I asked him. He shook his head, "I'm sorry, but, I don't remember." "What about Aoi? That sounds good, right?" I asked. He nodded, "Thank you." I smiled at him.