Aoi's encounter with Jack

Bubble Boy

(This chapter's idea goes to Zelo-Lover. P.S.: I'll accept anyone's advice.)

Jack's P.O.V.:

Lately Kuroh's been outside a lot. I don't really care what he does, usually. But now, I'm curious about who he's seeing. Maybe it's a girl? Ha, I give him props if it's a cute one. I may just stop teasing him about how he can't get a girl. This'll be fun. 

"Jack! Get up!" Kuroh pounded on the door. "Alright, alright," I growled, standing up and getting ready. When done, I opened the door and walked down the hall into the kitchen. I saw someone sitting there, "What're you doing here kid?" She, I assumed was a girl, looked up at me, "I'm sorry, but, may I ask your name?" "What?" I asked, completely dumbfounded. "Your name, could you tell me what it is?" she asked again. "Uh...Jack," I slowly sat down. "What a nice name," she smiled, "my name is Aoi." I stood up and went to the fridge to grab a beer. "How old are you?" she asked. "Eighteen, I'm Kuroh's roommate." "Ah, I see." No kidding, the chick was cute, but, how'd he find such a cutie in three days?

Aoi's P.O.V.:

Does he think I'm a girl? The look on his face says that I'm a girl. "How old are you?" Jack asked. "Me? I don't know...I'm sure it'll come back to me," I said quietly. "You really don't know your own age?" he asked. I shook my head, "If I did remember I would've told you....I'm sorry." "It's fine," Jack patted me on the head. "Hey, want some?" He held up a can of something. "What is it?" I asked. "Beer," he tossed it to me. I caught it and looked at the brand name: Miller Lite​. "Beer?" I eyed him. "Yeah, try some." I looked back at the can, "I think I'll pass." I threw the can back to him. "Suit yourself," he caught it and put it back in the fridge. It was quiet for a while. "So," he said, "are you a boy or a girl?" "I'm a boy," I replied. "No way, for real?!" He bellowedI nodded, "Yes." "Well, I think that you'd pull off a very convincing girl." "I guess," I said. It was very awkward talking to him.

Jack's P.O.V.:

Well~ This is Awkward. 

I thought we'd have more to talk about, but, I guess not. I think I'm gonna get up and go out to the bar with my friends. "Alrighty, I'll leave you to whatever you're doing, see you," I stood up and headed towards the door. "O-Okay," he said. I closed the door and left. I've got a feeling that this kid has something to do with that unknown planet crap. Kuroh told me about it, though I rarely listened, he said that it was underwater-everything was underwater. I don't know why, but, I think that kid was from that planet...Kuroh said that he might be from that planet since he, by unknown facts and by me not being there, came down to Earth from a bubble. I don't know what that whole fiasco he was blabbing about was...just who is he?

Aoi's P.O.V.:

I got a feeling that Jack may know something about where I came from. Was it something that happened when Kuroh found me? He never told me what happened before he brought me home to his house. Why can't I remember?! 

I closed my eyes and thought for a minute, that turned into an hour. Kuroh walked in, "What're you doing?" "I'm thinking," I said. "About?" "Who I am, where I came from." He stopped talking and I thought even more. 

Think. Think. Think! Why can't I remember? What happened before all of this? Why am I here? Where did I come from? I have so many questions that will be left unanswered if I don't figure something out. 

I got a headache from thinking too much, so Kuroh got some medicine and gave it to me. He told me not to think so hard and that it'll come to me sooner or later. We ended up falling asleep on the couch. Jack got back, he was drunk, and he was puking all night. I don't when or how I walked into this life, but, I think I can live with it. They're not bad people, they are both people I believe I can trust and I'm sure they can trust me. Either way, bad or not, I don't care. I've always wanted friends like them. I wonder what the future hold for me and them. Whatever, we'll just live in the present for now. I hope something good comes our way!