Beautiful Night

Bubble Boy

Kuroh's P.O.V.:

Ha~, I'm finally done with my work. I work for my father's company, he works on cars, so he sends me the computer generated models for me to check over. Anyway, I want to do something fun today. "Kuroh!" Aoi's voice broke my thoughts. "Yeah?" I asked. I was laying on my bed, my back on the backboard along with my head and my lower half on the mattress. "Look, I made a bunny!" he smiled cheerfully. Seeing him so happy made me smile. The bunny was cute, it had a pink nose and blue eyes. "It's cute," I smiled, picking up the bunny. "Really?" he asked, eyes glimmering with happiness. I nodded. "I made it for you!" He said, smiling even more. I smiled and patted him on the head, "I'll treasure it forever." I grabbed my phone, "Let's take a picture with it." "Okay." Aoi put the bunny on his head and we took the picture. He gave it back and I put it on my shelf. I grabbed a book and sat down on my bed. Aoi sat down between my legs and eventually fell asleep. I heard light snoring and I looked down. Aoi's sleeping face was adorable, how could such a human be made?

I kissed his forehead, causing him to shift a bit, and then pulled a blanket over us. I finished the book and tried not to move a lot as I put the book on the bedside table. Aoi snuggled close to me, making it harder for me to stay awake. He was so warm. "Aoi...you're really warm," I said to the sleeping body. I ended up falling asleep. 

Aoi's P.O.V.:

I woke up and saw that Kuroh was asleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He was smiling, I wonder what he was dreaming about. I felt my heart pound out of my chest, why was it doing that? I rested my head back against his chest, "His hands are cold." I took his hands in mine and waited until they were warm enough. He has big hands compared to my small ones. "Aoi?" Kuroh asked. I looked up and saw that he was awake. "Let's go outside, it shouldn't be raining yet," Kuroh said, yawning. "Okay!" I said cheerfully. He smiled and kissed my ear. I blushed and covered my face with a pillow. "You're so adorable," He said, getting up and grabbing his coat. I put mine on and we went outside. It was really cold and my body shook. Kuroh wrapped his scarf around me, "Is this better?" I blushed, "B-But won't you get cold?" He shook his head, "I don't mind." I blushed even more and stood close to him. I grabbed his hand and I squeezed it. He gave me a questioning look and then smiled. We walked around for a bit, people were waving at us. It was fun. 

We stopped at a bridge and I saw the ocean, it was beautiful. "Kuroh," my eyes began to water, "it's amazing." My heart was pounding even harder than before, I could hear it. Kuroh bent down and wiped the tears away, "Don't cry. I hate it when you cry." I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Okay." He smiled warmly and patted me on the head. I blushed and heard my heartbeat. He pulled me close to him, "Aoi, can I tell you something?" "W-What?" I asked. He smiled, lifted my head up, and moved to my ear, "I love you, Aoi." I felt my face burn up and before I could protest he kissed me. 

Kuroh's P.O.V.:

His lips were soft against mine. I laced my fingers through his hair. I felt his legs give out and supported him by holding his waist. I broke the kiss and he rested his head against me, "I feel light headed." Looks like I took it too far. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you that long," I kissed his forehead. "Kuroh," he whispered. I looked down at him. A faint smile spread across his face, "I love you, too." I hugged him, he was too cute for his own good. I picked him up bridal style and he blushed, "Kuroh." "You can't walk, your legs gave out remember?" I asked, smiling. He smiled, a very cute smile, one that only I would see. He began to giggle, "I remember, I'm happy to be with you." I blushed and looked away, "Yeah, me too." I still believe he's from that planet even if he doesn't remember, but, right now, I don't care...I love him and he loves me all that's gone with the past. Aoi fell asleep. Sweet dreams, Aoi.