Snowflakes fall; love blossoms

Bubble Boy

Aoi's P.O.V.:

I woke up next to Kuroh and jumped. He hand a arm wrapped around my waist and the other was wrapped around my chest. "K-Kuroh...please let me go," I said softly. Sometimes I really wish my voice wasn't so soft. "I'm sorry," he said moving his arms and sitting up. I smiled, "It's okay." He went to the bathroom and took a shower. I walked over to the bathroom and cleaned up. After that I sat back down on the bed. "I wonder if it will snow today," I thought to myself. Kuroh went down the hall to check up on Jack. Guess I'll wait. 

Kuroh's P.O.V.:

"Jack! Jack!" I pounded on the door. "Leave me alone! I have a raging headache!" he yelled. I smirked, he's got a hangover, like always. I walked away and went back to my room, "Aoi?" "Yes?" he asked, sitting up from the bed. "Do you want to go out? I don't have anything to do today." "Okay!" he said cheerfully, eyes twinkling and a wide smile on his face. I blushed and turned away, "O-Okay, let's go." We put our coats on and went outside. It was snowing today, just like the forecast said. "Hey," I looked down at Aoi, about to ask him something but stopped when I saw his face. He was staring at the snow like it was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. "Can we come back out tonight?" He asked. "Yeah, it's even more awesome at night," I smiled at him. "I've never seen snow before, I'm excited," he said.