Boys

Two Collided Worlds

Baekhyun let out a tiny gasp at the closeness of his and Sehun’s bodies, it confused him on why the younger was acting so possessive, as if they were dating.

 

“This is mine,” Sehun announces, wrapping both arms around Baekhyun’s waist as he pulls the older even closer towards himself.

 

Chanyeol stumbles back a bit, shaking his head before glaring at Sehun, “Excuse me? He’s your’s you say?”  Chanyeol scoffs lightly. Sehun simply nods, “Yeah, that’s right, are you deaf or just stupid?” Chanyeol bites back a growl, “Last time I checked, he was single. And I’m pretty sure an like you, doesn’t attract an angel like Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun nibbles on his lower lip as the scene unfolds before him, the next moment, he’s pushed behind Sehun. “Don’t come waltzing in here and expect him to take you back after making him cry for 3 straight days,” Sehun says as he turns his wrist slowly in case Chanyeol tries to aim a punch or anything else at him. Chanyeol doesn’t, he just stands there with a small smirk playing on his lips, “Don’t say his yours after you nearly ed his bestfriend.” Sehun stays still. “How did it feel, hm? Did you even think about Baekhyun? Did Luhan want you to him, or did you just take advantage of his drunk state?” Chanyeol continues, chuckling in mockery.

 

“And Hunnie, I’m pretty sure Baekhyun’s not your’s. If I recall correctly, he was kissing me, not you.” That’s the final straw, Sehun walks up and he raises his hand, closing his eyes that flamed in anger, before aiming a punch right at Chanyeol’s jaw.

 

The skin on his knuckles split open as his hand collides harshly with bare skin. “You tard!” Chanyeol yells and that’s when Sehun opens his eyes to see the damage he’s done.

 

Instead of seeing Chanyeol grabbing his injured jaw, he sees Chanyeol glaring daggers at him. In his arms is Baekhyun, who’s pout makes Sehun’s legs tremble.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes glisten with tears and there’s a growing bruise on his jaw.

 

“Are you ing happy now? Are you?” Chanyeol hisses, and he would’ve attacked Sehun if he wasn’t cradling Baekhyun in his arms at the moment. He lifts Baekhyun off his feet and narrows his eyes at Sehun, “You’d be the last person, I’d want to see dating my lover and my bestfriend.”

 

Sehun doesn’t miss how Chanyeol calls Baekhyun his lover, and not his ex-lover. He stares, a wave of guilt and sorrow surges throughout his body.

 

Baekhyun adjust his head so that he look Sehun in the eye, he wriggles in Chanyeol’s grip, “It’s okay, Sehun. You didn’t mean to.” Sehun is left agape at how angelic and forgiving Baekhyun was. If he had been in Baekhyun’s spot he would’ve either punched the person back or at least have been angry for a while. Baekhyun was different, and he was special. The older surprises him again by jumping out of Chanyeol’s hold, mumbling a few things to the other before pecking his cheek and then proceeding his way over to Sehun.

 

“Since you told Chanyeol that I’m your’s, you’ll have to act like I am because he’s not buying it,” Baekhyun says shyly, looking at the ground.

 

Sehun simply takes the other into his arm, “I don’t have to act because you are mine, period.”


Luhan taps his fingers on the desk impatiently, the tutor student is 10 minutes late to his session and Luhan wants to get home as soon as possible to check up on Sehun and Baekhyun.

 

Luhan stares out the window, not knowing how many seconds, or minutes, pass. Then the door clicks and Luhan faces the direction of the sound; a brunette slips into the room. “I’m sorry I’m late Lulu, I got caught up in a basketball game,” he apologizes and Luhan’s cheeks flame red at the use of the nickname.

 

“I-It’s okay, let’s just get started,” Luhan says and opens the book to the required page as the student sits beside him. “Ah, I’m not that good Korean yet, let’s start with the basics,” the tutor student sighs, a visible pout on his face. “Yixing, these are the basics,” Luhan stiffles a giggle which Yixing catches due to his sharp sense of hearing. He decides to act hurt, “L-Luhan, are you laughing a-at me?” He looks down, faking a sniffle.

 

Luhan immediately panics, not knowing how to comfort the other and begins to frantically the younger’s back. “No! No! It’s just v-very (um) adorable! Yeah,” Luhan nods, hoping that’ll do the trick. Yixing inwardly laughs, but keeps the pout on his face as he looks back at Luhan. “You think I’m adorable?” He asks, a small smile playing on his lips.

 

Luhan simply nods, “Yes, you’re very adorable!” He doesn’t know what he’s saying because all that’s on his mind is to make Yixing happy again. “That’s nice, I think you’re cute too, hyung,” Yixing says and leans forward just a bit. Due to their closeness already, the little action causes Yixing’s breath to be on Luhan’s heated cheeks. “U-Uh, thank you,” Luhan says as he avoids his gaze to the right, trying his best to not bloom red. Yixing leaves a lingering peck on the corner of Luhan’s lips before pulling a way, “No problem, cutie.”

 

“Now, let’s get back to learning,” Yixing says cheerfully as if nothing has happened. Luhan watches him in awe and Yixing chuckles on the inside.

 


 

“Kyungsoo,” Jongin calls from the bed as he watches his boyfriend talk on the phone with someone else. Kyungsoo raises a finger to his lips, signaling Jongin to be quiet. It’s been nearly 45 minutes, so Jongin will have none of that now. He raises himself off the bed and embraces his lover in a backhug. “Did he reply yet?” Kyungsoo continues talking as he faces the mirror to roll his eyes at Jongin’s reflection. Jongin just sends him a wink back, before trailing little pecks along Kyungsoo’s neck.

 

Kyungsoo glares at him through the mirror but continues talking nonetheless, trying his best not to stutter, “Do you think he’s alright?” Jongin just stares back at him with a mischievous glint in his eyes, brushing his lips along the area he just pecked.

 

“I mean I guess so,” Kyungsoo goes on talking and Jongin decides he will have to play even rougher to gain his boyfriend’s attention. He begins to nip lightly at the skin, rolling his tongue over the previously made hickeys.

 

“L-Luhan, I have to go, I’ll c-call  you ba-back,” Kyungsoo says as he quickly hangs up and slips out of Jongin’s grip, turning around and throwing his phone at his boyfriend.

 

“You !”

 

“I like your .”