Awkward

Two Collided Worlds

Baekhyun wishes he can turn back time and he wishes he had never gone to that stupid party in the first place. But sadly, only Tao can do that. 

"Why the hell are my sheets soiled, Byun ing Baekhyun!?" Luhan screeches at 6:41 A.M while Baekhyun is hiding behind the bed, sometimes Luhan can be scarier than the devil himself. "I take care of you and bring you into my welcoming home and what do you do? You repay me by soiling my sheets. Look at this mess. Who's going to have to clean it? Me! And what if my mother and father ask me to explain why the bed YOU were using has on it? They'er going to think we--" Luckily, Baekhyun is saved from Luhan's lecture by a phonecall.

"What the do you want, it's 6:41 A.M." Luhan spats as he answers the call. A few seconds later Luhan's expression changes entirely. "O-Oh, Lay! I'm so sorry, I'm just in really tired and grumpy at the moment," Luhan makes up as he throws a glare at Baekhyun and begins to fold the soiled sheets, heading to the laundry room. "No, no, I'm awake already so I might as well talk with you," is the last thing Baekhyun clearly hears since Luhan slams the door shut, muffling the rest of his conversation. 

Baekhyun sits there, waiting for a few seconds before he yanks Luhan's window open and jumps out, skillfully landing on his two feet before dashing towards his house.

"Ouch, watch wh-- Oh. Hello, Baekhyun," Sehun says as he faces the older. "Hi Sehun, I'm in a ru-- Is that my bookbag?" Baekhyun looks at the bag dangling from Sehun's side, well the second bag, of course. "Yeah, I was walking to the bus stop when your mother saw me and asked me to bring this to you, I was on my way to Luhan's house actually," Sehun says as he hands Baekhyun the bag.

The duo walk to the bus stop silently, Baekhyun seems too embarrassed to talk to him (and Sehun detects that so he doesn’t dare say a word) but continues walking beside him. Sehun takes notice of how their hands brush against one another and he wants to reach out and grab Baekhyun’s hand but he restrains himself. Maybe Baekhyun was embarrassed because he was now beginning to get sick of the younger. It’s supposed to be a good thing but something in Sehun’s stomach twists and turns abnormally and probably not in a good way either when he thinks about that.

There’s a crowd by the bus stop, meaning they haven’t missed the early bus yet, and Sehun tries his best to stay by Baekhyun, arms instinctively wrapping over Baekhyun’s in a attempt to safely guide the older without harm. Baekhyun blushes and thanks his father that it’s too crowded for Sehun to notice, he jolts accidentally when he feels Sehun’s breath against his neck and it causes his hand to brush against Sehun’s lower region. And now is when both of them realize how intimate the position may actually seem, memories from the night before, flooding into their heads as they stumble through the crowd to a clear area by the corner.

Baekhyun immediately detaches himself from Sehun once they’ve safely arrived at the clearing, straightening his outfit as he throws a quick glance at Sehun who simply stares back at him without any particular expression. Baekhyun uses a hand to rub at the back of his neck, where Sehun had breathed onto, and he looks down at his pair of converse sneakers while Sehun just watches him, his own hand going to adjust his shirt because he could feel himself growing hard due to that one simple touch from Baekhyun.


Baekhyun nearly runs away from Sehun and to his locker, throwing it open once he's put his combination on the lock, his frantic state of mind turns to confusion when a slip of paper falls out. It's in what Baekhyun calls a-little-messy-but-still-readable handwriting, and Baekhyun knows for certain who this is, a small smile forming on his lips. This scene seems awfully familiar, Baekhyun thinks, but he shrugs nonetheless; grabbing his books and slipping the piece of paper into his back pocket, he closes his locker and merrily skips to his first period class.

I'm not sure if you remember, my little puppy, but you still owe me that conversation.

I'm pretty sure I asked 7 months and 14 days ago for it (I've got the date written on my phone),

Yet you stil haven't gaven me the oppurtunity.

Sure, we've said a few words these past day(s) or so- but I want things as they were before,

So do you mind coming to the land of mystical unicorns, also inhabited by wolves, with me after school today?

Yours (in a way),

Horse. xx <3 


Sehun watches Baekhyun skip into the classroom, the brunette's mood seemingly had done a 360. He continues watching Baekhyun sway around in his seat, humming softly as he answers the questions on the board which Sehun is done with because he's some sort of math geek, the smile never leaving his face. Without realizing it, Sehun inwardly smiles as well, but he then turns back to the board before Baekhyun notices his eyes practically staring into the depths of his soul. 

During group discussion, the class is divided into sections. Luhan takes this oppurtunity to turn around and call him, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Kris as one group. "What the hell is up with you, you seem drunk," Luhan says when he faces Baekhyun. "Nothing, I just got a note," Baekhyun says as he continues grinning while flipping through his textbook to the required page. "Oh, a love note?" Luhan grins, suddenly intrested. Sehun sighs because if it has to do with love, having Aphrodite's son here, is not a good thing. "No, it's from an old lover though," Baekhyun says as his gaze flits across the room before landing back onto Luhan who gives him a knowing look. "It's him, isn't it?"

"It's him."


"You told me you got over him, and now you're meeting him after school!?" Luhan lets out an exasperated sigh and Baekhyun shakes his head. "It's not like that! It's my fault it all happened anyways, and besides, he only wants to talk," Baekhyun replies and Luhan pinches the bridge of his nose. "Baekhyun," Luhan says, dictating each syllabel. "Okay, go, go have that 'talk.' But please promise me you'll be safe," Luhan requests, it sounds more like a plead rather. "I promise, hyung," Baekhyun says and Sehun watches them in silence. He's never seen Baekhyun as serious as he is now.


The bell rings, signaling the students' departure for their second period classes. However, as Sehun is about to leave, Luhan calls for him. "Yes?" Sehun turns his head to the side to lock a stern gaze with Luhan. "Do me a favor, a huge, huge favor," Luhan asks, but it's more like a command in Sehun's perspective. "Alright, what is it?" Sehun turns around so that he can face Luhan, slouching a bit with his hands shoved in his pockets. Luhan glances over Sehun's shoulder to make sure Baekhyun is out the door before he continues, "Follow Baekhyun afterschool, and make sure he's safe. I don't want him to get hurt again, last time- last time he went crying for 3 straight days and he refused to eat, communicate, shower, he merely stayed in his room, and it frightened all of us." Sehun finds himself get even more curious on who this person is, and what actually had happened between Baekhyun and him so he asks Luhan who simply shakes his head. "I'm more than 100% sure you'll find out when following him today, good luck and thank you so very much," Luhan whispers before giving Sehun a hug and scurrying out of the room. Sehun makes his way out as well, rather slowly, as he tries to process what has happened.


After the day has finally ended, Sehun begins his search for Baekhyun, occasionally throwing glances at different directions so that he doesn't make what he's doing too obvious. Baekhyun walks the direction opposite of his house and Sehun furrows his eyebrows, quietly, yet quickly, following behind him. What surprises him the most is when he hears Baekhyun's heavy breathing, the route they're taking seems familiar, but Sehun can't clearly remember yet, and Baekhyun skillfully makes his way into the forest where Sehun swiftly follows behind, trying to make the least amount of noise as possible.

Sehun hears Baekhyun halt to a stop as he, himself, hides behind a tree nearby, and what happens next shatters something within him.


A/N: THE AMOUNT OF LAG MY LAPTOP IS GIVING ME IS RIDICULOUS TO THE POINT WHERE I WANT TO THROW MY LAPTOP OUT THE WINDOW AND BURN IT.