Friendly (Yet Annoying)

Two Collided Worlds

Today, Baekhyun thinks, he's happy. He wakes up with a stupid grin on his face, throwing on any outfit he can find, grabbing his bookbag and a piece of toast, before running out the door in a hurried manner. Baekhyun hates Thursdays, but today might not be so bad (or so he thinks.)

His first stop is to Luhan's house, the moment he's about to ring the bell, Luhan opens the door and he jumps back letting out a girlish scream. "Baek, why didn't you ring instead of waiting on my porch like some creepy- stalker?" Luhan mutters, shoving past Baekhyun in embarrassment. "I was about to, but you flung the door open so I didn't see the point," Baekhyun replies and Luhan just scoffs at him. "Sure Baekhyun, sure." 

Baekhyun wishes he can smack the smug look off of Luhan's face.


Sehun, however, wakes up the same as always. His father's servents all nagging him by offering him help. He knows they mean good but they're just doing it to save themselves from facing his father's wrath. Sehun slips out of bed, a maid hands him his outfit and another escorts him downstairs to the dining hall. Sehun slips into his seat, munches on a banana and stands up, announcing his exit. 

His father, of course, insists on teleporting him to school, Sehun wants to yell that that's Kai's job. Sehun, having no other choice, agrees. When they arrive on school campus, everyone backs away far as possible. Sehun bids his father goodbye and watches him leave in a burst of red, bloody flames. He begins to walk towards the main enterance, ignoring all the looks he gets on a regular basis. What catches his attention is a bubbly Baekhyun, running up to him and linking arms with him. Oh, here comes the rumors.


Sehun wants to, he really wants to, just shove Baekhyun off and go back to how he usually behaves in school; but he doesn't. It could be the strange feeling in his gut, or the way Baekhyun skips in happiness that prevents him from doing it. When he steps into his classroom, Jongin runs up to him. However he stops midway and slowly walks backwards, back to Kyungsoo, when he's aware of Baekhyun's presence. "Oh, I see," Jongin says with raised eyebrows and a smirk. Sehun's hand twitches and turns into a fist, signaling that he was close to punching Jongin, and Jongin hides behind Kyungsoo. 

Baekhyun pouts a bit whenever someone tells him to hang with them and not Sehun, he even replies that he wants to stay beside Sehun and Sehun gags. "They're offering to pay for your lunch, buy you things and all, yet you still want to stay with me? Because I'm telling you that I will do none of that," Sehun says as they get ready for first period. Baekhyun nods, "I don't care about that, I can offord everything on my own anyways." Sehun doesn't argue.


Sehun wishes Baekhyun will just leave him alone, of course Baekhyun doesn't do that. During their free period, Baekhyun is all over Sehun, "So, Sehun, what do you like to do?" Sehun doesn't glance up from his phone, "I like to breathe." Baekhyun finds this hilarious and begins to laugh which Sehun notes is better than the 10000 questions Baekhyun asks him. "Baekhyun," he says and looks up at him. Baekhyun nods and looks back at Sehun, "Yes Sehuna?" Sehun blinks at that, "'Sehuna?'" Baekhyun nods once more and Sehun shrugs it off. "Laugh more, talk less," Sehun says. Baekhyun doesn't know whether to take it as a compliment or an insult but knowing Sehun, he knows the younger didn't mean it in either way. 


It's during Lunch when Sehun finally, finally, escapes Baekhyun. He runs straight for the roof, knowing Baekhyun is still new to the school. Once safe and secure up there he plops to the ground and stares up at the clouds that pass by. "Why is he so interested in me," he groans, rolling over a bit before sitting up. "It's not like he'll stay like Jongin anyways, he'll be gone by the blink of an eye," he continues, opening his bookbag to pull out a notebook. "Why did I even agree to being friends, he's mad annoying and- and-" Sehun can't continue because that's where his rant ends. He doesn't know Baekhyun that much so he doesn't have much against the boy. Sehun begins to flip open to an empty page and write down his 'What I hate about Byun Baekhyun' list. He gets up to 1 reason, 'He's annoying,' and that's all he has. Sehun sighs, flipping his hair, "What else?"

The wind doesn't reply him, and that just agitates Sehun even more. "He's driven me to the state of madness where I begin to think inatimate objects can reply to me." Sehun thinks for a moment if what he just said aloud is worth writing down. He looks down at his list, 'One reason,' and so he thinks, Yolo. 


There's 25 more minutes left in the period and Sehun begins to think that he'll freeze to death if he stays out for too long so he walks downstairs, rubbing his arms to warm himself up before heading towards the first room he can see. The music room. "At least nobody's here," he whipsers to himself and as he lifts his gaze from the floor his eyes land on someone's figure, sitting on the piano bench.

"Yixing?" He calls out and Yixing turns around, "Oh. It's you." Yixing immediately gathers his things and Sehun shrugs, it's not the first time someone has treated him like that. "Nice to meet you." Sehun almost jumps back when Yixing sends a wide grin towards him. "N-Nice to meet you too," Sehun says, comepletely confused. "I'm so honored, honestly. You might not know my family background but I know yours," Yixing squeals like a middle-school aged girl. Sehun just stands there, confused as mighty-hell, while looking at Yixing with wide eyes. "I'm son of Cronus, just saying," Yixing says before continuing his fanboying, with Sehun staring at him in awe. 

"I can't believe I'm standing in the presence of you right now, dear Satan, what did I do to deserve this blessing," Yixing says while sighing happily. Sehun decides to speak up, "What are you doing?" 

The question sounds ridiculous and Yixing doesn't have a solid answer so he replies with- "I dunno." Sehun nods and Yixing continues, "I'm 17, my full name is Yixing Zhang. I've seen you dance, I'm a dancer as well! I hope we can dance together one day, OH- maybe that new song that just came out what was it called, uh- Growl something.. Wolf something." Sehun just nods, "Um.. Sure." Yixing lets out another girlish squeal, "Hooray! Well now, I'll be late for my science partner, Luhan. He's a cutie and I wouldn't want him all pouty so I'll catch you around Sehun." Then Yixing takes off and Sehun spends the rest of the 10 minutes thinking over what just happened.

"What the hell happened?"


During PM homeroom, Baekhyun pokes his arm and Sehun turns towards his direction. "Where were you during lunch? I wanted to eat with you," Baekhyun says and Sehun shrugs. "I'm pretty sure our 'date,' as you call it, is during the weekends." Sehun continues to put away his books and organize his things while students begin to exit the school grounds. Baekhyun pouts, and he huffs. 'Why won't he just talk to me?'

"Doesn't mean you can't have lunch with me, you know," Baekhyun pushes onto the subject further and Sehun bites his tongue to not yell at him in annoyance. "I do know, I'm just used to having lunch alone," Sehun replies and Baekhyun simply huffs for a second time. "Still we could-" "Look, if I say I'm used to having lunch alone, I mean alone," Sehun says as he grabs his bookbag and storms out of the room. 

Jongin walks up to Baekhyun with an apologetic smile, "Sorry, he's just a grouchy buttock sometimes." Baekhyun simply shrugs, "I don't see what's so bad about wanting to spend time with him."


When Sehun's half-way home, he immediately regrets walking out on Baekhyun like that but the older was asking for it. Constantly nagging him and clinging onto him as if he was his mother or something. He's greeted by his father who seems to be heading out, "The Reapers asked me to collect another soul, I'll be back in a few." Sehun just walks past him with a simple nod. He strips his shirt off, throwing at one of the maids and throwing the book at another maid. He sits on the couch, turning on the television as he orders someone to turn on the fan. It was awfully warm in the underworld. 

"Higher," he commands and motions the maid to stop when he thinks the fan is, well, fanning him enough. "Today has been a long day, a long, long, long day."

 


HI~

Okay I hope you guys enjoy the story alright? I know I'm not really good at writing and crap but still. ;~;