Worry

Two Collided Worlds

A/N: OKAY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER. I'm sorry. .__.|||

 


“I still love you.”

 

Sehun finds himself leaning forward to hear Baekhyun’s response, but there is mere silence for the next few minutes. “I still love you, Baekhyun,” the voice is too distinct and Sehun can immediately tell who the voice belongs to.

 

“No you don’t,” Baekhyun replies, and Sehun can see Baekhyun walking backwards, stumbling on a few things. “I do, I never stopped,” the former counters and Sehun can hear the leaves rustle and the twigs snap as the other takes a few steps forward.

 

“You never let me explain what really happened that day,” Sehun can hear Baekhyun whimper softly and he watches as the petite boy shakes his head.

 

“I don’t want to hear an explaination,” Baekhyun refuses and falls backwards, onto his rear, but he continues to push himself further and further away from the other. Sehun has to angle his hiding position so that neither spot him.

 

“Then why did you come here like I asked? Lu Han told me you were over the moon when you found that note.”

 

Baekhyun doesn’t reply this time, he simply stops moving and stares at the note that he’s gripping onto so tightly in his right hand. Sehun wants to jump out and shield him from anything else because the boy looked so innocent, so helpless, but at the same time, he wants to listen even more.

 

“Yeobin, that day at her birthday party, she threw herself on me. She told me, that since I forgot to give her a birthday present, she’d forgive me if I kissed her. We both know Yeobin has liked, maybe even loved, me for a very long time; we both know that I would choose you over her anytime and anyday. I felt pity and I felt guilty, so I decided to land a small peck on her lips, but you came at the same moment. I was just about to pull away but Yeobin grabbed the collar of my shirt,” there’s a pause and Sehun looks at Baekhyun who’s eyes are b with tears. “Baekhyun, you know I love you more than anything in the world. You know I would never do anything to hurt you, I’m sorry. Please give me one last chance, I love you, I really do.”

 

Sehun ignores the uneasy twisting of something inside him. ‘Relax Sehun, you’re just worried for your hyung.’ He in a breath as he waits for Baekhyun’s response.

 

“I don’t know,” Baekhyun finally answers and Sehun finds himself letting out a shaky breath. “Is there someone else?” Baekhyun looks at his ex-lover with wide eyes before they soften again, his gaze falling back to the ground, “There is.”

 

Sehun doesn’t know why, but his knees suddenly feel weak, and he feels as if something inside him is being torn. ‘It’s just worry, It’s just worry.’

 

“I knew it. But Baekhyun? Please be aware that I won’t give up so easily.”

 

Sehun’s ears perk up and he faces the speaker, he finds himself digging his nails into the bark of the tree.

 

“Alright,” is all Baekhyun can say, and it’s barely audible.

 

“Can I- Can I kiss you one last time?”

 

Sehun collaspes, this time. He then scurries to a safer hiding area when both other males look towards his direction, luckily he goes unseen. He feels another clenching within him as he watched the pair with anticipating eyes. ‘He’s not really going to do it, is he?’

 

He shakes his head, ‘No,’ when he watches Baekhyun rise and give the other a curt nod.  Sehun wants to look away, but he can’t. Baekhyun’s plump lips molding with someone else’s, their eyes closing, bodies touching.

 

When they pull away, foreheads pressed together, Baekhyun speaks, “I’m sorry, Chanyeol.” Chanyeol just smiles and leans down to capture Baekhyun’s lips one more time because this is what he’s been craving for, for such a long time. Baekhyun doesn’t reject nor refuse the younger, kissing back with the same amount of passion.

 

‘You’re only worried as a dongsaeng,’ is the last thing that rings in Sehun’s head and he doesn’t know what comes over him but he stands up, walks over to the pair with a blank expression across his face, hooks an arm around Baekhyun’s waist and yanks him away.

 

“This is mine.”


A/N: GAHA. WERE YOU GUYS WORRIED~?

I would never do that to SeBaek. Well I hope I made up your poor SeBaek hearts with the last few lines. Fluff is the cure to angst~