Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty

Infinite thanks for all your love and support xD

Please enjoy ^^




5 YEARS LATER

Hyunseung opened his eyes slowly studying carefully the surroundings. Somehow this place looked familiar though he’s never been here before. At his right he saw a table he had never seen a while ago. There sitting was a girl all in white. She turned to his direction and he couldn’t ignore her beauty. She was gorgeous. Short black ebony hair enhanced her white fair skin and her pink luscious lips. He felt an irresistible urge to touch her, just to make sure she was real but the moment he stretched his hand she was gone.

Now he was in a study room. The place was filled with books everywhere, there was she again. That fairy like girl sleeping on top of a lot of opened books.

‘’Hyunseung’’ he heard the sweat voice calling him and turned around. Again the place had changed, there was that girl hugging him making his heart beat as never before. ‘’Don’t go’’ he heard her desperate cry and felt anguished consuming him. The girl leaned on him and touched her lips with his in a sweat tender kiss. After the unbelievable sensation she whispered slowly.

‘’I love you’’

.

Hyunseung woke up panting heavily. He could still feel his heart beating furiously with the images that filled his mind. After he had calmed down he passed his fingers through his long hair closing his eyes and sighing heavily.

That girl again… ‘Who are you?’

Since an accident he had a few years ago, he’s been having this weird dreams. They were so lively, he sometimes couldn’t differentiate them from reality. In his dreams there was always that same girl. Her laughing, eating, being cute, being angry, being silly, her crying, always calling his name. And it always ended the same, her begging him to not leave her and whispering ‘I love you’ after a tender kiss.

But no matter what happened in his dream, he couldn’t remember her name, never. Somehow he couldn’t give up on her image. He had searched for her between all her acquaintances and friends to discover she was never part of his life.

He disentangled the sheets that cover his body and went to the shower. Today would be a long day. He had several meetings to attend and more importantly and appointment with the probably new designer of his company. He had been searching for one to represent the new line of summer he has been thinking about. And after a long study he crossed paths with a very talented girl who had been acknowledge by his entire coworkers. Though he had seen her work, today would be the first time he ever met her in person.

He wore his suit and was ready to leave the apartment when the loud sound of his cell phone rang. At seeing the caller name he pick up right away. ‘’Yoboseoyo?’’

‘’Baby, where have you been?’’ he opened his door and lock it securely and start walking towards the elevator. ‘’Busy why?’’  his voice had come out colder than he expect but it seemed the person in the other line was not affected by this because her tone never changed.

‘’I miss you baby’’ he closed his eyes at the commonly nickname. He didn’t like it. ‘’Let’s break up’’ he said in an aloof manner. ‘’Stop joking baby’’ he heard the voice shaking. ‘’I’m serious and please don’t call again’’ he cut off the line abruptly and left his apartment building.

He didn’t felt any remorse, she knew perfectly well what would happen in a relationship with him. He was used to this. It was not the first time it happened, he was well known for his short relationships. Normally they would end after a few weeks and maybe a month.

But what could he do? No matter whom the girl was. They could never compare to the one of his fantasies. The one of his dreams.

His sleeping beauty.

.

.

After a tiring morning of nonstop work and a rushed meal he was exhausted. Fortunately this appointment was the last one he had on the day. He decides to take a small walk through the corridors before the meeting since it would start in a few minutes. Before turning the knob of his office door he heard a loud and bubbly voice.

‘’Nice to meet you too I’m Kim Hyuna’’ by an unknown reason he stop his movements at the familiarity of the name. ‘Where had he heard that voice?... and that name…’

‘’The president will b----‘’ the words of his secretary were hushed down by a sudden pain in his forehead.  ‘’Thank you’’ again he heard the familiar voice of the unknown girl.

Hyunseung left the door and walk towards his desk, reaching it he opened a desk drawer and take out a little can of pills. He opened the lid but when he was about to take two of them the pain came back harder making the can fall out of his fingers scrambling the contents all over the floor.

Hyunseung start crouching to pick them up when he received a call. ‘’President Jang, the designer Kim Hyuna is ready to—‘’ before his secretary continue he cut her off. ‘’Please tell Miss Kim the meeting will be postponed… and arrange a date favorable for we both’’

‘’Of course’’ he cut the line and continue grabbing his medicament. This headaches were very common, but it had never hurt like today. Maybe he was too tired. He closed his eyes for a moment and the image of that girl passed again trough his mind. Without knowing his mouth pronounced the name he had heard just a while ago. ‘’Kim… Hyuna?’’ 

‘ Why did it felt so familiar?’ again he test the sound of her name. ‘’Hyuna? …Hyuna… Hyu..na’’ he grab his head with both hands and closed his eyes tightly when the pulsation in his head worsen.  

      ‘I’m Hyuna’ ‘Hyuna… Hyuna… Hyuna… Are you still mad at me?’ ‘Don’t ignore me’ ‘Thank you for saving me’ ‘I love you Hyuna’ ‘don’t leave me’ ‘Hyunseung’

‘Wait for me… I love you’

 

Hyunseung opened his eyes and stood up hastily from his place running towards his door. At not seeing her there he swiftly asked. ‘’Secretary Park has the designer already gone?’’….‘’She had left a few minutes ago’’ he run away not before yelling a thank you to his worker. 

He remembered everything.  He couldn’t believe it. How did he forget her for so long? It’s been five years since he had seen her. What if she had moved on? Those kind of thoughts disappeared at seeing her walking the crowded street. He increased his speed to catch on with her. Hyuna continue walking until reaching a small park and stop there glancing at the shining sun and that’s the moment he finally reached her.

‘’Hyuna!’’ he yelled and as she turned to his direction he suddenly hugged her. ‘’I found you’’ he sighed content. ‘’Who are you?’’ he heard her startled voice, he act so rashly he must have frightened her. Taking a considerable distance from her, he waited for her to recognize him. Hyuna widened her eyes shocked and tears stream down her eyes.

 ‘’Hyun… seung?’’ he couldn’t contain his tears either as he was finally with her again.

‘’Did you wait too long?’’

 

END




OMG! I’m crying~~

Did you like it? I made it all with Hyunseung this time. Maybe you had expected more but this was more like an epilogue than a chapter.

I love you all. Even thought it was a short story. I hope you had enjoyed it till the end.

For those who read and follow and up voted and subscribed and comment. Kamsahanmida *Bows 90 degrees*

Have nice days ^^

Special Announcement

Even though I’ve been working in 3 new 2hyun stories, I will be on hiatus as an author for a while because of college. I’m very grateful for the love my stories have received. When I first write I LIKE YOU I was never expecting for you to like it this much and as for SLEEPING BEAUTY the same.

Please look forward for my future stories and again THANK YOU for your beautiful support. If you need someone to talk to PM me. It will be a pleasure.

Kisses and Hugs

Mandy