BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP

Sleeping Beauty

Hi there guys ^^

Thanks for your subscriptions and comments xD



 

Hyuna couldn’t believe who she saw in front of her. He kept looking at her with anger and disappointment. If she was honest, at first she didn’t want to see him and eventually she just forgot about him. Gosh! Even if she had remembered she wouldn’t have gone to see him either. But how did he got here? What if he tells the others like him out of revenge? ‘Relax Hyuna’ she never had to deal with the likes of him so she didn’t know where to start. ‘’How—‘’

‘’I saw you in the hospital with your uncle and when he was discharged I followed him here’’ she was cut before she could even form the sentence. ‘’So aren’t you gonna stand?’’ Oh Right! She was on the floor. Hyuna coughed audible in embarrassment and stood up, now they were facing each other.  Hyunseung start wandering in her room touching her things. ‘What did he even want?’

‘’Your room is pretty, but why so much books?’’ she notice the anger in his voice was gone completely and was replaced by curiosity regarding her belongings.

‘’You don’t need to know… So why are you here?’’ her voice had become harsh making him frowned and sat on her bed, well more like float, since he couldn’t really be on it.

 ‘’Why didn’t you visit me? Aren’t we friends?’’ she let out a frustrated breath. ‘’Don’t answer me with another question’’ she hissed losing her patience but remind herself to be quite in case her family heard her.

‘’Rude much I see’’ she glared at him and he pouted. ‘’Ok… since you didn’t stop by the hospital I came here to visit you’’ she walked to her bed and sat on it making him move from place.

‘’Well you saw me already so you can go now’’ she said cutting.

‘’But I don’t want to. I’m bored there’’ he pout and she closed her eyes. If he put that kind of face how could she rush him out of there? She knew she was being very rude and it made her felt bad. She didn’t have a heart of stone after all, but on the other hand… if she let him there he will want to come anytime he felt like. OMG! What if here home became a nest of ghosts also? ‘No no no! I can’t let that happen!’

‘’Just go! I don’t want you here’’ Hyuna said louder than expect but to her fortune she sounded harsh enough, though it didn’t seem sufficient. She didn’t know if they were all this perseverant, but Hyunseung didn’t give up.

‘’I don’t want to’’ Hyuna gave him her best angry look. ‘’You are dead. Leave me alone to me you ghosts don’t exist!’’ she cover herself with the blanket and tried her best to sleep and remember all the conversation as a bad dream.

The next morning Hyuna wake up groggily with the sound of her alarm. She felt so drained out, a yawn escaped her lips and she wiped the little tears that had formed in her eyes. ‘’I’m so tired’’ she yawned again and get off her bed. She needed to take a bath fast, after all she had scho--Hyuna turned around swiftly finally remembering something she prefer she haven’t.

‘Didn’t’ that hospital ghost come last night?’ Hyuna searched through her entire room for him and even whispered his name various times in case he was hiding from her but Hyunseung never answered. 

Hyuna slumped in her bed feeling guilty. If Hyunseung was not here it was all because of her, she had treat him horrible last night and all he wanted was someone to talk to. She understood that feeling the most.

Because of her accident she became cold and distant with other people and because of her good grades she was seemed like an arrogant child. If it was not that, they came to her with pity offering help since she was orphan. She knew more than anyone what it felt to be lonely so she understood Hyunseung. ‘Argh Hyuna you’re really horrible!’ but it was all for the better.

 

After convincing herself numerous times Hyuna decided to start her day as if last night didn’t happened. She enter the dining room and greeted her aunt, slowly she sat on the chair and start eating her breakfast. Hyuna roamed the living room with her eyes searching for her uncle and nearly choke on her food.

‘’Hyuna dear are you alright?’’ her aunt said worried. ‘’Y-yes… umm… I was j-just distracted’’ her aunt continue with her activities and she glance back to where her uncle was not really staring at him but at someone else that at noticing her stare flew to where she was.

‘’Hey Hyuna good morning’’ he laughed a little and continue speaking. ‘’You know? This program your uncle sees is totally hilarious’’ Hyuna took her glass of juice and drank to hide the smile she had on her face.

‘So he didn’t left’ somehow seeing Hyunseung there made her unexpectedly glad, even though he was a spirit, just thinking about him being with her made her relieved. Though she was still conflicted, even if she maybe just maybe wanted to be his friend what would happen then to her life? Will it remain the same?

‘’Hyuna are you still mad at me?’’ she snap out of her thoughts but ignored him. She couldn’t just talk to him right now. ‘’Hyuna…Hyuna…Hyuna’’ he flied around her various times making her mad. ‘’Stop it! Let’s talk later’’ she hissed.

‘’So you’re gonna talk to me?’’ she lowered her head. ‘’yes I will’’ Hyuna said louder than she had expect. ‘’Did you said something Hyuna?’’ she panicked but something better occurred to her. ‘’Yes aunt, I said I forgot something upstairs, so I will go quickly to grab it’’ Hyuna run to her room and closed it.

‘’So are we good now?’’ Hyuna jump at the cold chill that passed through her spine, at the ghost whispering in her back. ‘’What was that? Don’t startle me…’’ She turned to see him. ‘’We’re not good Hyunseung. What are you still doing in my house?’’ she said very calm. If she really wanted to talk things out, the best was doing it with patience.

‘’I’m not leaving’’ he said stubbornly. ‘’Aish why are you so persistent? I can’t be your friend ok?’’ she said with defeat. ‘’Why not?’’ he questioned not understanding her. ‘’Because people will think I’m crazy’’ she knew it was a lame excuse but what else could she say?

‘’Well then we can just keep it a secret. Also I’m not going anywhere’’ she sighed and dropped in bed. ‘’Ok, ok I get it’’ she sit on her bed and looked seriously at him. ‘’But let’s put rules’’ they saty in silence for awhile and she proceed.

‘’I can’t talk to you while I’m with living people’’    ‘’ok’’

‘’You can’t talk to me when there are ghosts around it’s sufficient with you anyway’’ Hyunseung smiled ‘’I can do that too’’ she finally smiled at him. If she was honest from the moment she saw him she wanted to get closer to him.

‘’Then we’re friends’’ Hyuna took a long breath and start. ‘’I’m Kim Hyuna and you?’’

‘’I’m Hyunseung’’ he said as a matter of fact. ‘’Just Hyunseung?’’ she asked curious. ‘’I can’t remember anything else’’ he said with a sad voice. Feeling a little bad for making him sulk she tried to change the topic.

‘’Well I have to go to school now so bye’’ Hyuna put on her bag and opened the door. ‘’Wait, can I go with you?’’ Hyuna thought this for a while but didn’t see anything bad about it. ‘’You can but don’t annoy me, arraseo?’’

‘’Arraseo’’

 

And that was a bad idea, yes! An a really bad one. Hyuna grab her pen harder and close her eyes to calm herself down. ‘Why did she brought him here??!’

‘’Hyuna~ I’m bored~~….Are you listening to me~ Hyuna~~’’

 ‘Ok that did it!’ in the corner of her notebook she start writing. What the hell do you want me to do?  Hyunseung stand in front of her. ‘’But I’m dying of boredom’’

Well guess what! You’re already dead so please stop disturbing my class!

‘’Why are you always so cold?’’ Hyunseung show her some really miserable puppy eyes making her sighed.

Sorry. Why don’t you go and know around the school? I’ll be out in about fifteen minutes.

‘’Can I really?! You’re the best!’’ JUST GO!!! She wrote fast and lowered her head in embarrassment since she was not very familiar with people around her age praising her.

 

Hyunseung had a nice time looking around, the school was bigger than he thought and it had a lot of green fields with big trees, something that he found really relaxing. He was on his way to see her. Hyuna, she was such a mysterious being, and so unique. He smiled to his self remembering her flushed face when she wrote him to go.

‘She’s so cute, I should more’ he stop by the classroom but didn’t find her there. Just a bunch of girls complaining about something. He was about to leave when he heard them mentioning Hyuna.

‘’I hate that nerd she think she is the best’’ ‘’you saw how the teacher praised her? It was like she was a saint’’ ‘’Saint! Sure why not? Let’s treat that killer like a saint’’

Hyunseung felt anger rising in him, how could them badmouth Hyuna like that? He was repulsed by girls like them, he start leaving but stop abruptly hearing something else. ‘’I heard the upper class girls were organizing a prank on her’’ one of the girls said excited. ‘’Really? I want to see’’ another girl nodded. ‘’I know right? It was time someone show her a lesson’’ the girls laughed. ‘’It’s a shame class are over’’ the girl that talked first said. ‘’Why?’’ one of them asked sadly. ‘’Because that’s when everything starts’’

At hearing the last statement Hyunseung ran out of there panicked, he didn’t understand why but that ‘prank’ he felt like there was something more dangerous than just a game. He start searching every corner of the school but couldn’t find her. ‘Where are you Hyuna?’ he stop running. ‘’If I was Hyuna, where would I go?’’ he looked out of the window and clapped his hands. 

‘’Why didn’t I thought of there before?’’ He passed through the window and ran to some desert benches behind the school building. And there she was sitting peacefully with her eyes closed, she was so beautiful, it seemed like nothing was wrong. He looked up and widened his eyes, two girls were holding a flower pot laughing. ‘’Hyuna! Up’’ he yelled and run to her.

Hyuna froze at seeing the object falling, she couldn’t move even an inch. Hyunseung dashed and pushed her out of the way. ‘’Are you fine?’’ she heard him saying in a soothing voice. ‘’I-I’m fine’’ her voice came out as a shaken whisper, without noticing tears start falling from her eyes like cascades of water.

She looked so fragile, like she would break in any moment. Hyunseung was overwhelmed with the feeling of protecting her. He hug her tightly and pat her head, Hyuna hug him back and buried her face deeply in his shirt until the tears where gone. Hyuna lifted her head slowly until she was looking at him. ‘’It’s time to go home’’.

 

Hyuna dropped her back pack on the floor and slumped on the bed ‘’Aahh what a day, that was close’’ she stretched on her bed closing her eyes. ‘’Does this happen often?’’ she was still with her eyes closed, she really didn’t want to reply to that. It had happen a few times but nothing as serious as this. Just thinking about that made her remember the warm embrace of Hyunseung and the safety she felt in his arms. She opened her eyes abruptly and sat on her bed.

‘’How did you do that?’’ Hyunseung looked at her confused. ‘’Do what?’’ she suddenly felt embarrassed. ‘’You know… the hug. I mean you’re not supposed to touch things’’ Hyunseung looked up at the ceiling thinking hard. ‘’You’re right’’ He got near to her and stretched his hand towards her but the moment he finally reached her, he passed straight her making cold run down her spine. ‘’I don’t know’’ Hyuna smiled at him.

‘’Thank you for saving me’’ Hyunseung smiled back at her.  ‘’That’s what friends do’’




Another long chapter *phew*

How was it? Too slow? Well from next chapter onwards it will move like a rocket jeje.

Next chapter will be ‘Unexpected Confession’ look forward to it ^^.

In finite thanks to you readers, subscribers, up voters. And of course to those who comment xD I just love to read your opinions.

See you soon ^^