FAINTED GIRL

I call him.. Muffin !

JONGHYUN’s POV

 

Hah~ life is so boring without a piece of sweet muffin. Muffin! Hm… I wanna eat it. I failed again of today’s muffin fight at break time. Moreover, I miss aikoun so much. I want to eat muffin with him. I didn’t see him lately.

“Bling!!! Let’s go somewhere with me. I am so bored” key appeared. Actually, I miss aikoun and want him to accompany me to the muffin booth. But there is onlyone key. So, I take him to show my favorite muffin booth.

Key was bored, and I was either. We chat much in the way. In front of us, there is intersection and we have to turn left. But near the intersection, I see someone laid out, it’s a girl. She wears same uniform with us.

“Key! I know her. AIMEEE….” I saw aimee fainted on the roadside and called her.

We run to her and help her. I carry her on my back and key tries to call taemin with my phone. It was a big fortune that I and him exchanged our cellphone’s number each other yesterday.

I had no idea about how should we do of this fainted girl. So, I and key decided to bring her enter the muffin booth near the road and lay her on one of the sofas. She is sweating and looks so pale. Her body is in high fever too. We both panic and just can waiting for taemin.

Taemin enters the booth in hurry. He quickly comes to us and asks about aimee’s condition. He suggests us to bring her to the hospital with taxi.

Unconsciously, I hold aimee’s hand and her head leans on my shoulder. I can smell her body sense, and I can see her face closer. She is not that ugly, may she has beautiful face. In taxi, with a short time, I know her deeper.

I feel pity for her. It’s so contrast. Last week, I think she is an annoying girl who hates someone fight her, but now I feel that she needs someone to protect her everytime. What the hell girl is she?

“Thank you so much hyung. I don’t how to thank to you, but I’m really thankful to you and key hyung. I’ll call her family soon. You shouldn’t worry”

“You’re welcome, taemin. Take care of her!” key said.

I just keep silence. And then, key and I say goodbye to him and go home. In the way to go home, key asked me.

“Yah~ since when you are care about someone? This isn’t you!”

“Key.. you are the biggest player, aren’t you? Would you tell me about the secret of being a great lover?”

“HEY BLING BLING JJONG!! I should recognize it!” thus, key told me how I can get more sensitive of girl’s feeling.

 

 

 

 

 

for the next chapter, LOVE STORY BEGINS.. it's about jjong tries to get aimee's attention.. how? it'll be soon.. sorry for my bad grammar^^

thanks for reading and subscribing :)