YELLOW BANGS BOY

I call him.. Muffin !

JONGHYUN’s POV

 

Can I feel my heartbeat? Uhh.. it’s too fast. I can’t feel it, I don’t know why. Anyway, who is she? Less than 170 centimeters tall and may has 50-53 wight, with her long black horse hair tassel, sporty style but girly, cold eye’s gaze, competitive, and I think she is a good runner.

AISSHH~ how could I run slower than her? Even I couldn’t get the last muffin. I am so disappointed, feel ashamed of myself at the same time. I was full of envious saw her give the most delicious and sweetest muffin to a sunbae. I want to eat it too, my unreachable muffin.

Key took me to the school backyard to get my muffin’s emotional down, relaxing my mind. He knows about the incident.

“What was happening? Is that terribling you?” he asked.

“No, I don’t know. She was annoying! She was my muffin plan’s destroyer”

“So, how can I help you to solve it?” he asked again.

“Oh thanks, let me solve it by myself. Now I can’t think about anything. It feels like my mind is absolutely empty right now. I need alone”

Key understands me well. So he leaves me alone, while I sit on a bench near the backyard’s school garden. Then I see a kid, holding one of 10 muffins from the elementary’s muffin stand. I think he fought for it, like I did.

“Hey boy! You got it, didn’t you?” I started the conversation.

“Emm! You see, I got it but I can’t eat it. My elder sister prohibits me because of my cough,” he explained. “You want it? Is the taste same with the senior high’s muffin? I wouldn’t eat it anymore”

God bless me. I take it from his hand and taste it. WOWW!!! Amazing taste I’ve ever feel. I eat it up till there’s no leftover muffin. The boy saw me when I eat it passionately.

“Yah~ hyung. Chill down! You like a fool eat it like that. But I like your yellow hair. Hahaha… Uhmm, by the way, do you like muffin so much? I know a muffin booth where it sells so yummy muffins and cupcakes though it is a small booth. It is near my house. I knew it from my sister’s friend” he suggested.

“Are you serious??? WHOAA….. It must be great! Okay, we meet here again after the end of today’s class. Swear?”

“Yupp!” he nodded his head as an agreement.

I am so impatient waiting for the ended school today. Finally the time is coming. I run hurry, go to the backyard, looking for the kid.

“Hyung.. overhere!” he waved his right hand. I go to him and we walk together to go to the booth. Half way more, I am so excited.

A cellphone rings. “Hello, Aikoun speaking. Oh okay! I’ll be there quikly!”

“Hyung, I’m so sorry. My friend is in trouble, I must check it out. From here, you just go straight and turn left in the first intersection and about 3 meters you can find the muffin booth with glass interior”

“No problem boy, go ahead! I can find it.”

Following his guide correctly, I can see it. I open the booth’s door and order some muffin to get it home.

“YOU!!! Yellow bangs boy!!! Are you mad? What a much muffin you ordered! It must be for take some revenge of the unseccesful muffin’s plan. Tsk! How pity…” it soundded familiar.

Oh ! I meet her again for the second time! What is she doing here with her two muffin fighter friends? She is really my mood’s destroyer!!!

 

 

 

 

 

how about this chapter? i will update next one soon. any suggestions? keke~ thanks for reading and so pleased if you leave some comments. thanks for the subscribers.. love you! haha~