A WORST

I call him.. Muffin !

AIMEE’s POV

 

I got fever yesterday. But today I’m a lot of better, at least I need a cup of warm coffee. Of course non-sugar one. I have to waiting for break time patiently.

“Hey noon-…, no I mean aimee. Are you okay? You still look very pale”

“Taemin-ah.. are you killing me? I am not good today. Don’t call me noona anymore” I told him with my head leans on the table.

“Are you really okay? Let me bring you to the school clinic. You must choke me when I call you-… mmm… yeah, you know it, right?” then taemin asked me to have some medicine, but I admited it. I think my body is better than last day.

“Aimee, I heard nara will come to our school for music festival which held by our and her school. The festival is a both-school’s cooperation” he talked again

“Ah~ I don’t care. You should go to your class. School will start in a minute later”

Afterwards, he go to his classroom. But he looks so worry of my health. He is so kind.

Several hours later, I feel that I need to take some rest. I feel bad of myself. I raise my hand and ask the teacher to go to the clinic. He allows me and lets me go.

The doctor gives me some fever medicine, then I take a rest on the school clinic’s bed. Time passes… passes…. passes…… and…

“Uhh, what time is it?” I look at my watch. It’s 3 pm. Whoaa~ the school had finished already. I am in a small death, I think. But why I feel little bit dizzy. None can’t help me.

Most of the students gone home already, but there are some of them roam at the backyard’s garden. It is the most favorite place of us. Many couples assume that place is a suitable for school date.

I have to take my schoolbag in my class before it locked by the janitor. Fortunately, my class isn’t lock yet. I put my books into my bag and go.

I’m going home alone. I sigh~ where is my friends? I left by them for the sleep armagaddon!

I decided to choose backyard’s road as a shortcut to go home. The situation is so quite because there is no one else there anymore, but I see someone with a girl.

“Onew?” I try to see them further. Yes, he is. He is with nara. What are they doing? Hey, they are so close..

I see onew grabs nara’s back waist. He makes her coming closer to him. Then I see he whispers something on her ear that makes nara’s eyes opened widely. Nara tries to turn her eyes of onew, his boy. But suddenly onew touch her neck. It makes nara cannot doing anything. Onew drew near her, looking at her eyes deeply. He kiss her passionately. Nara looks nervous at first but I see her enjoys the lips trip afterwards. She gives her hug back to onew, so they come to be one body, emotion, and feeling.

I turn back in order to avoid what are they doing. I can’t say anything. I run from there and certain myself that it was no matter.

While I was running so fast, my heart dropped tears, but my eyes didn’t. I am too tired and I can’t see anything.. what?? Black view! What is it? All become so dark. It worse than a sweetest muffin. I can’t feel myself.

 

 

 

 

 

updated! here is the chapter 6. hope you'll enjoy it. sorry if there're some wrong grammar..

thanks for reading and subscribing.. i am so pleased if you leave some comments..