MUFFIN’S FIGHTERS

I call him.. Muffin !

Someone nudges my shoulder when I sit on one of canteen’s table with taemin, having our bento.

“Yah~ you! And you! Both of you have to help me to get those muffin! I just need one T.T..” Oh my goodness! Evil sunbae showed his weird face again. Serious one and suddenly become a pity begger.

Our school canteen has 26 limited damn muffin which always contested by all of the elementary, junior, and high school’s students, except me. They said it was the sweetest muffins ever. Even taemin and kyu-sunbae are crazy of it. I think kyu is the most. And so does my 3rd grade elementary little brother who studies in the same school with me. The muffins only produced 26 per day, 10 for the elementary, 8 for the junior high, and 8 for the senior high. Each canteens are adjacent, so kids from the elementary won’t get hurt when fighting for the muffins with the junior or senior high. But it still looking for the victims every break time.

“STUPID!” I told myself when I was seeing the students fight for it.

The planning was complete. I, taemin, and kyu-sunbae made it for next day muffin’s project. Kyu always begs us to help him get the muffin although the possibility is less than 3% for male students. Here is the plan : taemin and kyu try to block all of the students from the canteen’s enterance. I will preparing myself 15 minutes before the break’s bells to catch the muffin for kyu. Hope it will succeed.

While I am a student, I can breathing freely in freedom after finishing my school time. Sigh by sigh has gone. School has ended today. As usual, I, taemin and kyu go home together since our house nearby. We become close friend when taemin joins our school last year. He was in 1st grade, I am in the 2nd grade and kyu is in the 3rd grade. Taemin likes tease me. I become an evil with my anger if he calls me noona. Am I so older than him? Please god, we just difference of one year. I will choke his neck or shaking his head if he do that. But he is too cute. Girls must be die.

Walking home and AGAIN! My two sweet dish’s babo find out muffins booth besides MNG.

“Okay hyung, rest time coming. My belly need some cake. It still 4.30.. let’s stay here for a while”. Taemin started and kyu observed him happily.

I order non-sugar coffee to relax my mind. We take the corner seat that faced the main road. the interior of booth so simple. It covered by glass, so I can see outside clearly.

“Hi, hyung!” taemin said hello to someone while he was waving his right hand.

No! Onew outside there with nara, his girl.

“Would you like to join us?” kyu added.

Instantly, I am speechless. Onew and nara are a compatible couple. I’m in pain right now.

 

 

 

 

 

for the next chapter, main girl character (aimee/ you) will meet main boy character for the first time. thanks for reading :)