THE PROJECT BEGINS

I call him.. Muffin !

“Morning guys..” I greeted them behind their back.

“Morning, noon-.. Oops! I got wrong. Keke” Fresh morning but it was destroyed by taemin’s said. What?? He called me noona again? I am in anger but he was too cute hoobae.

I choke his neck for 5 sec but it stopped because of kyu-sunbae.

“How about our project? Are you ready buddy? I am so impatient at all. Imaging of that muffin which I will eat. ssyrrrulpp” he even hold his drool like that just because of imaging it? What is he thinking about? I only can sigh loudly.

Break time almost coming. I still have my 20 minutes to do our project. We three truant our class half an our before for the sunbae muffin’s plan. We speak up our plan once more in janitor’s room quietly. After a while, we go to canteen to show off our strength.

KRIIINNNGGG~ bells ringing. All of the muffin’s addicts are going to run for limited muffins in hurry. But we got the plan, I smirk. I think everything will be well done. Nope! Suddenly I see one freakin’ student with his yellow bangs is hiding behind. Oh ! Main undetected enemy I think. I guess He made some plan too. Okay, I will give him kicked if he wants to cheat me.

Taemin and kyu try their best blocking people who try to get in from the enterance. They even sweating. In front of the muffin’s stand there were only me and him, boy with his yellow bangs. I had ever seen him occasionally in school building, but never knew who is he.

We are keeping our eyes each other in sharp glance trying to get the muffin. Only two of us. But suddenly he get his sight down. What is he looking at? And why he is nosebleeding while seeing something on me? I even not yet give him a kick. That was bothering my concentrate.

“Yah~ aimee.. I can’t hold this people anymore. To much!” kyu-sunbae yelled.

Oh my, I forget about the project. I am too concentrating at yellow bangs boy eye’s contact. Then I realize that people are pushing taemin and kyu to get in. Kyu and taemin couldn’t hold them anymore. They both fall down and almost stepped on by the people. The students now can enter the canteen crowdedly.

After that, human-flood being jostled and fight for the muffin. One muffin, two muffin, three muffin…… six muffin, seven muffin… Oh no! The last one! I must get it for kyu. Then I and yellow bangs boy run to the stand quickly and jab those students. My run was faster than him. So I passed him easily. It’s so tiring. But I got it! HAPP!! The last is on my hand’s grip.

“YAAAAHHH~ ~ ~” yellow bangs screamed.

“THE LAST ONEEEE~ ~ ~” he continued.

He runs more quickly and tries punch me roughly. But unfortunately he stumbles and falls exactly on my body. The muffin fly up from my hand and grafitation bring it down to the ground. I see it, then I try to catch it although my body was stuck on him. I stretch my left hand which is save from his body and GOTCHA!! I did it.

After a while I try to get up. I want give it to kyu-sunbae. This is a BIG success. Oops, I forgot that there is someone on me. I see him. Face to face, with our four eyes. I feel strange and awkward facing boy so close and so he does. So he get his body up first from me.

 

 

 

 

for the next one, Jonghyun's POV will be appeared. thanks for reading and subscribing and i am so pleased if you leave some comments.